PDA

View Full Version : tamakeri & Trouble

imlost568
06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Well im 18 now lol, i didnt think you guys would freak out being a couple months underage but w/e. (the professional ballbusting thread) sorry for the trouble

Trouble
06-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Well im 18 now lol, i didnt think you guys would freak out being a couple months underage but w/e. (the professional ballbusting thread) sorry for the trouble
Please accept that it never was anything against you -- it's just that, even if I am cool with it, the law forbids minors from being shown this stuff. The law does not vary just because we feel like following it or not. The courtrooms are a whole different world, where the normal rules of logic hold no sway; by saying that you are 18 when you are not and then joining an adult forum, you were risking getting femaledom.com in hot water (and that's the illogical part: you fib and someone else faces possible charges? that's jurisprudence for you).

When I was younger, I had a co-worker who was under 21; I could legally buy alcohol, but I do not drink. She does. She would ask me to buy her alcohol, and I did it in the most close-to-legal way I could, but it doesn't matter if I'm cool with it, if she asked me to do something illegal, or if everybody on our block signed a petition that said, "Let Trouble buy alcohol for that minor that he wants to shag!" We get caught, I face the charges. Probably just "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" which isn't THAT bad, but, still...

Oh! And if she told me she was 21, handed me a sawbuck and asked me to grab a six of Miller and meet her on the lawn, I would still be looking at the possibility of being charged, even if she lied and said she was 21.

Don't razz me or Tamakeri; we didn't write the law, we just don't want to get squashed by it or see our pals get squashed.

Welcome to the other side of the artificial division between "child: under 18" and "adult: over 18".May your busts be many and your balls be sore.

Tamakeri
06-14-2005, 01:11 AM
Please accept that it never was anything against you -- it's just that, even if I am cool with it, the law forbids minors from being shown this stuff. ...Yeah- what he said!
Welcome back. Now go find that stripper and tell her you want that lap dance with her boot instead of her ass, then report back and tell the rest of us how it went.

imlost568
06-14-2005, 06:55 AM
ya i get what your sayin, ya ill do that ill probably have to wait till i get a new job and can afford to head to chicago or cincinatti. I have met the guy that runs the site www.bkdom.com and he wants to pay me to have my nuts busted but i gotta go all the way over to calgery.

Tamakeri
06-14-2005, 09:16 AM
ya i get what your sayin, ya ill do that ill probably have to wait till i get a new job and can afford to head to chicago or cincinatti. I have met the guy that runs the site www.bkdom.com (http://www.bkdom.com/) and he wants to pay me to have my nuts busted but i gotta go all the way over to calgery.I'll bet you can find a stripper in Detroit who will crack your nuts for $20- you may even find one who will bust you for free when you ask about the other just because she's having a bad night.

imlost568
06-14-2005, 09:34 AM
your proabably right,the thing is that the strippers in detroit look like men, but i know i havent been to all the strip clubs but ill look around

Tamakeri
06-14-2005, 10:40 AM
your proabably right,the thing is that the strippers in detroit look like men, but i know i havent been to all the strip clubs but ill look aroundSounds like you need to be introduced to TwoSheds.

http://twosheds.com/toc.php (http://twosheds.com/toc.php)

imlost568
06-14-2005, 11:51 AM
thats a really good site thanx alot for the help