PDA

View Full Version : My Story

oldphart
06-15-2005, 06:47 AM
I've been reading this board with a fascination beyond belief and I thought I might share a story which just might (or might not) have happened.

A few years ago I was in New York for some training. I grew up in the city and this was my first visit back in at least 10 years.

In the class I found myself siting next to an attractive woman who was quite friendly. In the conversation over break we compared notes and she told me that she had never been in NY before. I offered to show her around after class and she readily agreed. We were both staying in the same hotel,so we agreed to meet in the lobby about an hour after class.

We were both about the same age - early 40's but she was obviously attractive and well-constructed. She saw me admire her body and laughed, "Be careful, you can get in a lot of trouble that way" she said." I replied "I'm looking forward to that". We both laughed and left.

I gave her a tour of Manhattan, everything from Washington Square Arch, through Grand Central Station to Columbus Circle. We stopped for dinner at a small Pizza place. and eventually returned to her room for a 'cup of coffee'

Obviously one thing led to another and we soon found ourselves in bed going at each other fiercely. Time went away and we enjoyed exploring each other fully. I was amazed by her conditioning. She was solid as hell, obviously she worked out regularly. When we were fnally taking abreak I told he so. She just smiled and said "Thank You". She went into the bathroom. When she came out I excused myself and followed suit.

When I came out she greeted me in the middle of the room, put her arms around my heck and looked me square in the face.

With an unbelievably sexy smile she asked "Have you ever had the shit kicked out of you by a woman?" I was totally taken aback by that statement. I backed uo and said "No. Not yet?" trying to joke.

Next thing, a right hand came out of nowhere and bitch-slapped me square across the face. She smiled, laughed and said "THis might be your lucky night. She slapped me again. The lady was strong and fast. I backed up and said. "Hey, this is getting out of hand, stop it". Now the smile got frightening as she simply said "Nope" and slapped me again.

I had had enough so I went to slap her back, She blocked my slap with ease and nailed me squarely with a right hand in the solar plexus. I went to my knees gasping for breath. She walked around behind me, grabbed my hair and brutally yanked my head back. He arm encircled my throat her otehr arm anchored it on the back of my neck and I was in a classic Sleeper hold.

THings got black.

I felt a series of smacks and backhands across my face. My face hurt, my neck huts and my stomach was sore as hell. I looked around. I was on the bed. I was tied spread-eagle to the bedposts, still naked. She was sitting on my chest, smacking me

"OH you're back with us? Now we can have some fun!"