PDA

View Full Version : Ballbiting pics from my web collection

TommytheCoolCat
06-15-2005, 06:41 PM
I posted 50 pics from my collection of ballbiting pics on the Yahoo group cockandballbiting. My folder is called Tommy's ball-biting pics, I hope you enjoy! ;)

Magnum
06-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks Tommy, I am going to check those out.

fchotball
06-17-2005, 07:17 PM
I posted 50 pics from my collection of ballbiting pics on the Yahoo group cockandballbiting. My folder is called Tommy's ball-biting pics, I hope you enjoy! ;) I cant get membership to your yahoo site. If you're going to advertise then at least have open membership. If not don't bother posting your site!

Troubled
06-17-2005, 10:34 PM
TommytheUncoolCat :machine:

TommytheCoolCat
06-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Man, easy...it's just a group that I belong to, I personaly don't have any yahoo groups. I added a folder to this group that's all. I'm pretty sure it's an open group, let me do some checking and I'll get back to you guys. Sorry for any trouble.

TommytheCoolCat
06-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Here is the web address cock and ball bitting (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cockandballbiting/)

It shows that over the last week 23 new members have joined. I tried to e-mail the founder of the group to see if anything unusual is going on, but his profile is no longer available.

Once again, sorry for any problems. I wasn't whoring "my" group, just trying to share the love.

TommytheCoolCat
06-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Here is the response I recieved to an e-mail I sent to the group's moderator about people not being admitted to the group:

I only want to know their age and if they dont respond in 14 days they are rejeceted I send emails to them form the group maybe they are not getting them or something but all that reply and or post their age are let in thanks for your email maybe I can find out more thank you

Hope this helps, cause there are some good pics in this group.

Tommy

fchotball
06-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Ok, I forgive you not that it was your fault anyway. my bad

TommytheCoolCat
06-19-2005, 10:55 PM
fchotball,

No problem, I was just getting that no good deed goes unpunished feeling. I hope everone gets in that wants in. Magnum, did you get in ok?

Magnum
06-20-2005, 12:16 PM
I've been there but didn't join. i'm not so much into the biting but wanted to at least stop and see the group. At one time I had so many groups listed I couldn't keep track of them all so I cut them way, way down. Looks cool though. Does the gal doing the biting like to kick too?

TommytheCoolCat
06-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Magnum,

Sorry, I think the group is more bite focused. Biting fetish, I'm finding is an interest that is hard to explore on the web. It appears my fetish is one of the more insignificant ones out there. Although I do love squeezing as well, a little more out there to find then biting.

Here is to the love of testicle pain, in all it's glory!!

Magnum
06-21-2005, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=TommytheCoolCat]Magnum,

Sorry, I think the group is more bite focused. Biting fetish, I'm finding is an interest that is hard to explore on the web. It appears my fetish is one of the more insignificant ones out there. Although I do love squeezing as well, a little more out there to find then biting.

I like to see some of the other stuff people are into. I can remember when ball kicking was very rare. Now it's everywhere, so don't fret, the biting may become popular too.

matary13
10-16-2008, 11:33 AM
why no one post anything in this thread? Tommy, can we exchange photos and clips?

matary13
10-16-2008, 11:33 AM
you caqn contact me at matary13@gmail.com

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM
I posted 50 pics from my collection of ballbiting pics on the Yahoo group cockandballbiting. My folder is called Tommy's ball-biting pics, I hope you enjoy! ;)

Where's the fucking folder? I can't find it.