PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Footwear to be Kicked With

tonyr
06-17-2005, 06:38 AM
This is for those whom liked being ball kicked whilst the female wears footwear.
What is your ideal footwear for a BallBustress to be wearing whist you are being taken to task?

Guitar Man
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
as long as she is kicking, i don't think i would be too bothered about her footwear.

tonyr
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm kinda worried aobut those ultra pointed toed shoes that have been the rage for the last few seasons in England, that so many of the ladies have been wearing. One's nuts could end up akin to being on a sish kebab skewer. : )

Trouble
06-17-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm kinda worried aobut those ultra pointed toed shoes that have been the rage for the last few seasons in England, that so many of the ladies have been wearing. One's nuts could end up akin to being on a sish kebab skewer. : )
That's EXACTLY what they're for!

"I see you're wearing the ultra-pointed shoes, Susan. They make my feet hurt."

"Yeah, but when you kick a guy in the nuts, you get to take them home."

"Good point."

ilny2000
06-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I prefer to be kneed in the balls but even so, I like my dom to be in high heels.

evilgrl
06-17-2005, 10:37 PM

Are you serious? I like the pointed toes myself, something very sinister looking about them. But I always thought that a more squared off toe would be much more dangerous to the balls health. Seems like with pointed toes the balls will have plenty of room to escape.

evilgrl

Trouble
06-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Are you serious? I like the pointed toes myself, something very sinister looking about them. But I always thought that a more squared off toe would be much more dangerous to the balls health. Seems like with pointed toes the balls will have plenty of room to escape.

evilgrl
Well! Obviously, there is just nothing else we can do here except to have Evilgrl start another experiment! Okay, here is what we need:

* One Evilgrl
* One white lab coat
* A clipboard
* Safety goggles (in case any balls fragments go flying)
* 300 unsuspecting males
* 600 testicles evenly divided among the males
* A pair of high heels with pointed toes
* A pair of boots with squared-off toes

Okay! As soon as we get that together (shouldn't be too hard in a city the size of Chicago!), we'll have Evilgrl kick 100 guys with the pointed-toe shoes, and note their reactions. Then kick another 100 guys with squared-off toe footwear, noting their reactions. Then we'll need another 100 guys, who will not be kicked (they're the control group; this is SCIENCE, dammit!).

We'll type the data into one of those spreadheet programs and have the numeric analysis of the results in no time!

Evilgrl: a blunt-toed boot would more likely be more painful. The pointed-oed shoes are more dangerous; even with a pointed toe, it is possible to catch a testicle against the public bone, and delivering the force of the kick on a sharp point is the danger. I haven't seen a whole lot of high-heel pointed-toe-right-in-the-nuts-kicks (in fact, I have never seen one or had one done to me), so I cannot estimate the odds of catching a nut on the point of the shoe. For general, evil work, use the boots with the blunt toes. Save the pointed-toed shoes for scientific researh, such as that described above.

Let me know when you have the test results. :iluvu:

powerslave
06-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Personally, I prefer the women to wear footwear which compliments their feet, but I like to be kicked with the exposed areas of their feet. So whether they wear pointed shoes or square toed shoes I take the kicks from the exposed area, from just above their toes to the the ankle, never from the shoe it self, other than for some encouraging nudges. That way theres more skin to skin contact, which is just the way I prefer it. Girly socks works well too :)

balls4u2kick
06-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Hello .... I have to admit i like just a bare foot.. Love the way it sounds and feels as her foot slams into my nuts.. Her smooth skin crushing my bare balls. Theres just nothing like it.. I do love the way a woman looks in heels. But i guess im just into the old fashiond bare foot to bare balls kicks.. smiles..

poolman2
06-19-2005, 01:33 AM
For the most part, I prefer the beautiful bare female foot. I enjoy the looks and feel of her toes, the ball of her foot, the side of her foot, her heel, and her instep. But sometimes I just need her pointy high heeled black pumps. And in case anybody thinks I'm being prejudiced, I also like the underside of her arch, but it's a little hard to kick with that.

Poolman2

David_B
06-19-2005, 03:28 AM
I like knee length leather boots, especially if they have a platform and a sharp 6" heel. I also like the pointed toe boots that have been mentioned.

I wish a designer would make a knee length platform boot in leather with just the toe missing, so a girl's toenails are peeking out. That way a kick would be both booted and partially barefoot at the same time.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

nutslave
06-19-2005, 09:36 AM
i personally enjoy being kicked with clogs ... but any other type of footwear works great as well, i'm not too picky about that.

nutslave

DarkX
06-19-2005, 03:47 PM
i also like plattform boots, think there isn't a real chance of missing the balls with them as with the pointed.

tonyr
06-19-2005, 03:55 PM

evilgrl

It is a pleasure to confer with you my dearest 'Evilgrl' :)
That is a valid point. Perhaps the pointed toe does provide escape for the balls but equally they along with any footwear worn but an unskilled or maliciously sadistic Ballbustress could result in damage. The pointed toe of such footwear clearly on direct impact, results in a concentration of force. I personally have a liking for broader toed footwear, which spreads the impact area but also reduces the escape factors for one's balls. I will check out the pointed stuff and reveal the results. With ballbusting, I am often more concerned with when the balls are missed all together and the impact is on the perenium or penis. There are a lot of veins and blood vessels that are highly vunnerable to un-towards impacts. Mind you, with a tip top ballbustress, one need not worry about such issues for she would be very aware of these factors and would be fully attuned for these issues with every kick or impact.
Peace be with you my dear. :iluvu: ;)

tonyr
06-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Personally, I prefer the women to wear footwear which compliments their feet, but I like to be kicked with the exposed areas of their feet. So whether they wear pointed shoes or square toed shoes I take the kicks from the exposed area, from just above their toes to the the ankle, never from the shoe it self, other than for some encouraging nudges. That way theres more skin to skin contact, which is just the way I prefer it. Girly socks works well too :)

Interesting, a skin contact man. I can see with that as well :)

tonyr
06-19-2005, 04:00 PM
That's cool, Ican deal with the bare foot stuff all the way

tonyr
06-19-2005, 04:19 PM
For the most part, I prefer the beautiful bare female foot. I enjoy the looks and feel of her toes, the ball of her foot, the side of her foot, her heel, and her instep. But sometimes I just need her pointy high heeled black pumps. And in case anybody thinks I'm being prejudiced, I also like the underside of her arch, but it's a little hard to kick with that.

Poolman2
I can see with that, afterall I'm the Original Footman, worship, domination massage and I've my technique all down so that I don't even tickle. The bare female foot in the realm of ballbusting is an awesome pair of equipment. Different parts of the feet bring individually unique sensations. There was a site some while back called Cyndi's Steel Heels. She had a complete arsenal of all manner of footwear. But when she got to grips with her kickbag of a partner BAREFOOTED :machine: It remains until this day, some of the most awe inspiring ballbusting that I have ever seen. Her guy would regualrly hit the floor with more that the aid of gravity. The site disappered and the domain name seems to have been taken up by another site. Shame :(
The bare foot can be utilised in a host of ways to real bring a guy to task. A minor accentuation of the toes can generate such powerful sensations from kicks of the identical powered delivery. I had the experience of being on my back with a Ballbustress stood on my stomach with one foot whilst she slapped my orbs with the bare sole of her other foot. The sole of the female foot offers so much variety in delivery. It was far out :D

tonyr
06-19-2005, 04:24 PM
I can see with that to. All of her legs and feet sheathed in footilicious leather or the likes and that classic game of the partial erotic revelation of just perhaps two of the toes, perhaps glossed with dangerous red nail varnish.
I am a tip top cameraman as well as a web master. I contacted you quite a few times in the early days to exchange links. Thanks for the non-replies. We both reside in the same Country and City.
: (

tonyr
06-19-2005, 04:34 PM
i personally enjoy being kicked with clogs ... but any other type of footwear works great as well, i'm not too picky about that.

nutslave

Now you'se talking!!! :bananajum
A fellow breathren of the same fraternity.
Clogs have marked to upward surge of true ballbusting.
Forget all those other tasties choice cheap buget M/F's styles.
CLOGS are the gourmet S**t!!! :D
Other ballbusting dudes run when the twin sisters Julie and Juliet CLOGS come to town. :machine:
Speak to me some more my long lost Clogster :D
Wood and Leather ;) All the way

David_B
06-19-2005, 05:18 PM
I am a tip top cameraman as well as a web master. I contacted you quite a few times in the early days to exchange links. Thanks for the non-replies. We both reside in the same Country and City.
: (
Hello Tony,

I'm sorry about the non-replies. Up until December of last year when I changed host, among the many ongoing problems I had were emails either not arriving in my box or not reaching the recipient when I sent them (no bounce message, just nothing). Getting emails and replying to them is actually one of my few pleasures, and something I really look forward to. I don't recall anyone ever drawing my attention to your site, but I think your messages probably disappeared into the email black hole along with so many others. No offence was intended, it was something I didn't even know was happening for a long time.

David B.
--

tonyr
06-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Hello Tony,

I'm sorry about the non-replies. Up until December of last year when I changed host, among the many ongoing problems I had were emails either not arriving in my box or not reaching the recipient when I sent them (no bounce message, just nothing). Getting emails and replying to them is actually one of my few pleasures, and something I really look forward to. I don't recall anyone ever drawing my attention to your site, but I think your messages probably disappeared into the email black hole along with so many others. No offence was intended, it was something I didn't even know was happening for a long time.

David B.
--

That's cool dude.
E-mails and hosting are hardwork when they're not working as they should.
It's upto you, but I'd like us to meet up and explore the possibilities of doing a joint venture thing :bananawin
Keep up the good work.

Magnum
06-20-2005, 12:37 PM

Poolman2

Thats what I like is a gorgeous bare foot. I guess socks would have to do if she has ogre's feet (yuk). luckey for me my wife has beautiful feet and toes which one of these days I'll talk her into posting a pic. I prefer symetrical toes and a nice arch if that makes any sense. The funny thing is there are only a handful of guys that like being kicked in the balls but when it comes to foot fetishes there are millions.

me_no_wimp
06-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Round toes are much better for ball-busting. Boots and trainers are the best.

David_B
06-21-2005, 03:08 AM
Round toes are probably easier to hurt with, but I like pointed toe boots as well. My g/f has a pair of pointed toe boots and she is very good as kicking once in the left ball, then once in the right with just the point of her boot. It's a different sort of pain, more sickly but less actual agony. I'm very aware of the pointed to just hitting one ball. I recommend trying it!

David B.
--

Knave
06-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Anyone who knows me knows I love the sock feet when it comes to ballbusting. I'm not sure why, but women in socks drive me nuts!

-Knave

tonyr
06-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Anyone who knows me knows I love the sock feet when it comes to ballbusting. I'm not sure why, but women in socks drive me nuts!

-Knave
:bananad: Socks, I never done socks, I'm gonna check it out and report back base. Sound Very Promising!!! :D

Knave
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM
I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I think I would if it ever came up :)

-Knave

tonyr
06-21-2005, 03:57 PM
I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I think I would if it ever came up :)

-Knave

Dude, I'm with always an open heart and mind.
Peace :)

tonyr
06-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Thats what I like is a gorgeous bare foot. I guess socks would have to do if she has ogre's feet (yuk). luckey for me my wife has beautiful feet and toes which one of these days I'll talk her into posting a pic. I prefer symetrical toes and a nice arch if that makes any sense. The funny thing is there are only a handful of guys that like being kicked in the balls but when it comes to foot fetishes there are millions.

The bare foot thing rings close to home. The Ballbustress feels for real without the footwear absorbing sensations and she is free to utilise the full arsenal of the characteristics of her feet to bring her recipient to task. She can used pointed toes, the upper of the foot and the under of the toes. In fact, she is with so much variety. It is truely WONDERFULL. :)
I am quite open to a wide and various range of female feet. I do not like feet that are disesed or with bad nails generated through viral infections. The Females Omni-Potent FEET are true judge of her. If a woman takes pride in her FEET, then she takes pride in herself and others. If she does not, then I am quick to report that the feet are a mirror map of the body. That is what reflexology is all about. I would see it as benificial for all Ballbustresses to be fully conversant with both the clad footed and the barefooted aspects of ballbusting. The she is truely 'The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET"
The infamous 'Arch Kick or Crush', is the preserve of but a few Ballbustresses.
'Seek and ye shalt Find-eth' ;)
Far Out Magnum
Stay Ultra COOL!!! :ibow4u:

tonyr
06-21-2005, 04:28 PM

I can see with the round toe thing. I am a man of the clogs :iluvu: ;) :o , which is very much a 'round toe thing'. The pointed toe thing I understand but would be wary of the impact being so sharply centralised at one point. Perhaps its not just my type of sensation. I'll experiment with it and relate to the possee at large.

Peace be to you Brother 'me_no_wimp' :) :bananawin :ibow4u:

poolman2
06-22-2005, 02:26 AM
tonyr and Magnum,

Hi!

Naturally I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman. And in appreciating her beauty, I especially enjoy her feet. Her shoes, if any, are important only to the extent that they serve to enhance or detract from her feet, her potential, her legs, and her overall beauty. Shoes might serve to project a favorable image. But always it is her feet which predominate in my interest.

When she uses her feet on my genitals, it is always her and her feet which are important, not her shoes. Generally I can better and more fully experience her when she is barefooted. I can also look at her entire feet. Fortunately my wife has pretty feet. I enjoy the feel of her feet on me. And since she is barefooted, she too can feel me and thereby enjoy her own sensory feedback regardless of whether she is kicking, stomping, or just mashing me.

Incidentally, while kicking is always my first love, I have also come to really appreciate stomping and mashing too. They give me more of her feet to experience. Also the sensations are very different. Sometimes you just want something different. I guess I am truly a man for all seasons. ;)

Poolman2

nutslave
06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Now you'se talking!!! :bananajum
A fellow breathren of the same fraternity.
Clogs have marked to upward surge of true ballbusting.
Forget all those other tasties choice cheap buget M/F's styles.
CLOGS are the gourmet S**t!!! :D
Other ballbusting dudes run when the twin sisters Julie and Juliet CLOGS come to town. :machine:
Speak to me some more my long lost Clogster :D
Wood and Leather ;) All the way

i'm glad to see there are other guys that enjoy a lady in clogs getting a crack at their nuts :D , the first time i got racked with clogs i was hooked ... and now my current gf uses clogs to bust my nuts occasionaly although she prefers the hands on approach ;)

when it comes to ballbusting i must agree with Tony .... CLOGS rule :ibow4u:

nutslave

tonyr
06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
i'm glad to see there are other guys that enjoy a lady in clogs getting a crack at their nuts :D , the first time i got racked with clogs i was hooked ... and now my current gf uses clogs to bust my nuts occasionaly although she prefers the hands on approach ;)

when it comes to ballbusting i must agree with Tony .... CLOGS rule :ibow4u:

nutslave
:bananawin I've busts, bare, stockinged, and the Omni-Potent Female Foot clad in all manner of footwear, but with CLOGS, there is a Gourmet aspect to it all. It's not just the fetish aspect with regards to Clogs, even this can be viewed as predjudicing my views, but a bust with Clogs I feel is all the better with regards to the all important sensations. The Female Foot has tendons and ridges from the bone structure that often aren't thought about when busting, but I find that these can often give a bust a uncomfortable edge. Other footwear equally can do this. I am not one for sharp sensations, I more prefer a full and wholesome thump. Clogs add to this and the sound that they generate and accentuate on impact is truely music to one's ears. It is very much each to his own, so I hope that I don't come accross as Mr Gospel Preach. I like the heavier type of Clog, made from good quality materials. Lighting contact I find painful, where as firm, solid and heavy contact, brings forth the pleasure principle. This is ballbusting for me. :)
Are their any particular styles or brands that you or others like?
Equally, I like the exercise sandal.
Let's keep this flowing, its a good debate ;)
Peace
:ibow4u:

tonyr
06-23-2005, 08:28 AM
tonyr and Magnum,

Hi!

Naturally I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman. And in appreciating her beauty, I especially enjoy her feet. Her shoes, if any, are important only to the extent that they serve to enhance or detract from her feet, her potential, her legs, and her overall beauty. Shoes might serve to project a favorable image. But always it is her feet which predominate in my interest.

When she uses her feet on my genitals, it is always her and her feet which are important, not her shoes. Generally I can better and more fully experience her when she is barefooted. I can also look at her entire feet. Fortunately my wife has pretty feet. I enjoy the feel of her feet on me. And since she is barefooted, she too can feel me and thereby enjoy her own sensory feedback regardless of whether she is kicking, stomping, or just mashing me.

Incidentally, while kicking is always my first love, I have also come to really appreciate stomping and mashing too. They give me more of her feet to experience. Also the sensations are very different. Sometimes you just want something different. I guess I am truly a man for all seasons. ;)

Poolman2

Hi Senior Poolman2

The Footwear matters, but I am the FootMaster Don Original, I am about The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET, first and foremost. This is statement of my site. I am a strong advocate for the diesire for all women to look after and maintain their FEET both from an aesthetic and physical perspective. Too many women are being ****** down the path of pedic sado-masochism, the torturing of her feet, whilst wearing inappropriate footwear. This self imposed torture is very much based around appearing attractive for the eye of men, which has equally been manipulated to have many men wishing for a image of woman that is distorted, unreal and unfair. I enjoy both perspectives, clad feet or bare but I remain concerned that women are being attacked via their feet but a footwear industry that has scant regard for her well being. Feet have the most nerve endings of any part of the body and feet via relexology, are a mirror map of the body. Ill-fitting and ill-designed footwear is thus far more serious and alien to the Omni-Potent Female than most of us could ever realise. If a Ballbustresses is for real, then her footwear is very much an extension of her feet, that she must be in total unison and harmony with. This is my perspective and vision.
I likes your stand Poolman, I am with you on your views and perspectives.
A true worshiper of 'The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET, first and foremost'

Peace be with you, even in the most stormiest of busts ;)

Magnum
06-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow! I couldn't agree more. fortunately my wife won't wear anything that cramps, rubs, squishes or puts her feet in an uncomfortable position. I have a few neighbor gals who have gorgeous feet and one of them continues to wear high heels and shoes that are totally trashing her feet. I've told her a 100 times that she is ruining her feet but she won't listen. Oh well, not my place I guess, but just trying to help. It's sounds funny but,for the most part the first thing I look at when I see a woman is her feet. Can you imagine just how awful it was many years ago in china when they practiced foot binding. not only is it torture but also discusting looking. Still even today though, there are shoes and boots which aren't much better.

tonyr
06-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow! I couldn't agree more. fortunately my wife won't wear anything that cramps, rubs, squishes or puts her feet in an uncomfortable position. I have a few neighbor gals who have gorgeous feet and one of them continues to wear high heels and shoes that are totally trashing her feet. I've told her a 100 times that she is ruining her feet but she won't listen. Oh well, not my place I guess, but just trying to help. It's sounds funny but,for the most part the first thing I look at when I see a woman is her feet. Can you imagine just how awful it was many years ago in china when they practiced foot binding. not only is it torture but also discusting looking. Still even today though, there are shoes and boots which aren't much better.

You've hit the meat and potatoes right on the spot.
If you tell women this, they think you're some sort of criminal pervert in the making. I've studied this stuff at depth and men are suceptible to the same
aliments but women more so, due to the serverity of the footwear that they have been conditioned to wear and the female's physiology. Just as foot binding was the torture and imprisonment of women then, these shoe styles, when ill fitting, are so today, perhaps when even well fitting.
A woman's feet are a revelation of her and this is more so being what is termed as a 'foot fetish', which is in fact a incorrect term because, fetish is an attraction to an inanimate object, hence shoe fetishist, sandal fetishist, etc, etc, etc. But female feet, for example, are not inanimate, hence the term should be foot partialist. It may just be a play on words, but the term fetish is so widely and negatively used. More so, the fact of a sexual correlation, this leads even more to the two faced and hypocritical viewpoints that are generated with regards to The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET, Footwear and the various sub-genres that encompasses ballbusting, foot domination, foot admiration, foot worship and so forth. So the imprisonment continues cleverly disguised as 'female emancipation', which is far from the true state of women, which is, Godesses of Creation. :iluvu:
It is a big con game getting women to think that behaving as they believe men do is advancement. I'm a man, but one only needs to look at what men do on this beloved planet of ours and we can see that the imbalance can never be corrected by feminine energy behaving just like masculine energy. ;)
Peace Bro Magnum :)

Trouble
06-23-2005, 05:00 PM
A female friend of mine confirmed my suspicion that high fheels are primarily a thing that women insist upon to each other. While business environments exist which seem to request or require that women wear heels, my friend says that the only people who have ever said that she should be wearing heels (when she had opted for more comfortable shoes) were other women. One of the advantages to high heels is that it contorts the woman's body in such a way as to make he butt look more attractive or something; appearances about which I could care only not at all. Women wear them as ways of competing with each other for male attention; one need not blame men for women wearing heels.

tonyr
06-26-2005, 04:24 AM
A female friend of mine confirmed my suspicion that high fheels are primarily a thing that women insist upon to each other. While business environments exist which seem to request or require that women wear heels, my friend says that the only people who have ever said that she should be wearing heels (when she had opted for more comfortable shoes) were other women. One of the advantages to high heels is that it contorts the woman's body in such a way as to make he butt look more attractive or something; appearances about which I could care only not at all. Women wear them as ways of competing with each other for male attention; one need not blame men for women wearing heels.

I can see a side of that, Bro Trouble.
In the 1980's in London, under the rule of Margret Thatcher, women began, on a big scale, to power dress, like she did. Closed in shoes, with high heels. They really began to emmulate her whole style of presentation and dress.

poolman2
06-28-2005, 04:54 PM
tonyr,

Thank you for the kind words. I think you are absolutely right about women mangling and injurying their feet in slavery to fashion by wearing shoes which damage their feet. I am fortunate in that my wife works in a profession which stresses supportive and functional footwear. She only wears the torturous shoes for major social occasions. And sometimes she just uses them on me.

Trouble,

I think you are also right in that women do dress to meet the standards of other women. Men's views on their dress is relatively inconsequential.

poolman2

Cording
06-29-2005, 08:20 AM
knee high paltform boots for kickign but i really love a good knee the most evil girl ur a knee/kick girl well iam a knee/kick guy lol

tonyr
06-30-2005, 07:54 AM
tonyr,

Thank you for the kind words. I think you are absolutely right about women mangling and injurying their feet in slavery to fashion by wearing shoes which damage their feet. I am fortunate in that my wife works in a profession which stresses supportive and functional footwear. She only wears the torturous shoes for major social occasions. And sometimes she just uses them on me.

Trouble,

I think you are also right in that women do dress to meet the standards of other women. Men's views on their dress is relatively inconsequential.

poolman2
Brother Poolman2,
You are the envy of many. I have always made the ladies know of the importance of looking after the Omni-Potent Pair down south.
This footwear torture thing goes through phases. The seventies seemed to be a period of sensibility in London but since then the 'FootCramp&Crimp' overlords have been working overtime. I am not anti the sexily dangerous hyperdermic heels, etc, I just can't believe that women allow themselves to be duped into wearing ill-fitting footwear just to look 'the part'. Even with practical and sensible styles, if they don't fit correctly, the damage is all the same. Every Friday and Saturday, in particular, I see women all dressed up and doing the town at eight in the evening, and by 11 p.m, they're walking barefooted on the streets of London (YUCK!!!), with blisters and sores, with the lastest purchase in their handbags or held in their hands and there is comfortably four to five hours of partying yet to go. London is not a clean city. The Female is sadly not in regard and respect to HER Omni-Potent FEET. This Pedic-Sado-Masochisim is distroying her true power and essence. This is a shame for FootMasters, like myself and more importanly for the ladies whom are creating often irreversible damage. Imagine a pair of once beautiful bare femme feet pacing up and down throughout the night streets. Even a dedicated FootMaster like myself will bypasss the worship of worships. Hygiene never comes second place, even to the most alluring pair. Afterall, one has standards to maintain
Foot Worship, Domination and Ballbusting are great things, but nasty dirty feet and for the matter footwear, are not the done thing old chap :D

Tamakeri
06-30-2005, 10:03 AM
... Foot Worship, Domination and Ballbusting are great things, but nasty dirty feet and for the matter footwear, are not the done thing old chap :DYour thoughts are not universal. Many like the look/smell/taste of dirty feet and shoes. For example http://www.abusedshoes.com (http://www.abusedshoes.com/)

Magnum
06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
I like clean feet too but like Tamakeri said, there are quite a few that like funky feet:( . But you know, dirty feet don't even compare to some of the stuff I have seen on the net. Brown showers for instance (Yuuuuuuuk!). It's amazing what people are into. Can you imagine someone Sh-ting on you. OK, I have to say this and then I'll stop. I was watching a little vid that my brother in-law sent entitled-biggest beer fart. OK, so that might be funny. Well there is a gal on all fours in front of this guy who is shaking up a beer. He takes the beer bottle, shoves it up her ass, pulls it out and begins drinking it as it's flying out her a-hole. From that point on I discovered that there are some nasty MoFo's out there and you just never know whom they might be. maybe even my next door neighbor. :eek:

tonyr
06-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Your thoughts are not universal. Many like the look/smell/taste of dirty feet and shoes. For example http://www.abusedshoes.com (http://www.abusedshoes.com/)

Hey!!! My Big Bro Tamekeri, California Hot Stuff. Your site's real cool. Don't stop, gimme MORE!!!
I am very well aware of that site you mentioned, it's for real, dedicated and ORIGINAL, it ain't lifting from others. Fair play to them. On some of my own sites, I have tip top selections of dirty feet!!! Created by me and from a perspective of a dirty feet afficionado. It ain't my thing to worship 'em, etc, but I fully understand it and deliver a quality product. Don't get me wrong, I am only too aware that my viewpoints aren't universal. Afterall, that would be so boring and forums like this wouldn't exist or wouldn't be worthwhile being part of.
I can handle femme feet fragrance and perhaps even a little femme feet aroma :o . But as for funky and dirty. That for one, is not just cricket, old chap Until Then, Toodle Pip ;) :D

tonyr
06-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I like clean feet too but like Tamakeri said, there are quite a few that like funky feet:( . But you know, dirty feet don't even compare to some of the stuff I have seen on the net. Brown showers for instance (Yuuuuuuuk!). It's amazing what people are into. Can you imagine someone Sh-ting on you. OK, I have to say this and then I'll stop. I was watching a little vid that my brother in-law sent entitled-biggest beer fart. OK, so that might be funny. Well there is a gal on all fours in front of this guy who is shaking up a beer. He takes the beer bottle, shoves it up her ass, pulls it out and begins drinking it as it's flying out her a-hole. From that point on I discovered that there are some nasty MoFo's out there and you just never know whom they might be. maybe even my next door neighbor. :eek:

:eek: I'm drinking mineral water from on :D As for my next visit to my neighbours :thumbup SLURP!!! Just Joking ;)

Dude, I'm in full agreement. I believe in freedom of expression, the net and beyond are great avenues for this right. Consenting adult amongst consenting adults for consenting adults within extreme reason. What a thing to do with a good brew :D Canyou imagine the name brand for such a concoction. No Don't :D

:( :mad: But there's one area that I have no sympathy what so ever. Pedo-Stuff. :cussing: That is the ultimate sickness. With our favourate subject, being ballbusting, if a dude even applied 'our thing' to that sickness, :autogun he should be ostracised forever plus more :machine: yet any other theme. Standards must and should be maintained.
:soomad They have no place on earth and beyond. :machine:

me_no_wimp
06-30-2005, 06:03 PM
I can see a side of that, Bro Trouble.
In the 1980's in London, under the rule of Margret Thatcher, women began, on a big scale, to power dress, like she did. Closed in shoes, with high heels. They really began to emmulate her whole style of presentation and dress.

They were the good days. I never recall Margaret Thatcher wearing sandals. I could happily travel on tube trains in summer, and enjoy the women going to work in the City in their high-heel court shoes, possibly even getting trodden on by a heel in a crowded train. Back in those days we had the seats that faced each other in the middle of the train, and I'm sure the women used to fold their legs far more then, so on a number of occasions I would get to feel the beautiful pointed toe in my leg.

Now I won't even travel on the tube in summer, preferring car and bicycle instead as a way to get to work.

tonyr
07-01-2005, 03:10 AM
They were the good days. I never recall Margaret Thatcher wearing sandals. I could happily travel on tube trains in summer, and enjoy the women going to work in the City in their high-heel court shoes, possibly even getting trodden on by a heel in a crowded train. Back in those days we had the seats that faced each other in the middle of the train, and I'm sure the women used to fold their legs far more then, so on a number of occasions I would get to feel the beautiful pointed toe in my leg.

Now I won't even travel on the tube in summer, preferring car and bicycle instead as a way to get to work.

Time have changed for sure. MT never did it for me. The tube is still good for sightings but it has to be one of the worst ways to travel in London, particularly in the rush hours and worst during summer, irregardless of the ample sightings of Omni-Potent Female Feet and Footwear. Equally, the Ladies don't seem to ouze that confidence of era's past. They may look the part but seem uneasy with admiring attention and seem to be trying to emmulate the media's image of what is an assertive woman. The Female is mother of all so she is failing herself if she apes male characteristics. Still nice to see when I do venture on that horrid mode of transport :iluvu:

tonyr
07-02-2005, 12:48 AM

evilgrl

My Dearest Goddess :ibow4u: ,

Now who told you that I would want my balls to escape from the kick of all kicks. More so if delivered by one as Omni-Potent as yourself ;)

I can deal with the pointed toe thing, no problemo at all :) . But a full and wholesome, rounded toes of a heafty pair of clogs, administered by one as eroticly enticing and supremely versed in 'Our Art of Arts', as you, the Queen of the 'Windy City', then I as the recipient willing of your kicks sensual, would just melt and observe your every command and wish :ibow4u: Eventually ;)

You are 'The Female and Her Omni-Potent FEET' in full and beyond :ibow4u:

Please visit my profile and contemplate an oportunity to express your awesome mind via words for my choice of home page. :o

LittleBob
07-03-2005, 10:23 AM
for me its barefoot

tonyr
07-03-2005, 04:32 PM
for me its barefoot

BareFEET are COOL!!! ;)

BustmyBalls666
07-04-2005, 06:15 PM
PVC thigh high boots all the way baby. Now that's power. Barefoot, high heels, socks give me a break. You need to feel the kick,

tonyr
07-05-2005, 06:44 AM
PVC thigh high boots all the way baby. Now that's power. Barefoot, high heels, socks give me a break. You need to feel the kick,

Is what you mean is that you like the visual/mental thing with thigh high p.v.c. boots along with the sensation of their contact?
Despite me liking being busted with clogs, I am only too well aware that whatever, bare feet or clad, a good kick is a good kick. Why not try a BallBustress, whilst she is clad in a pair of heavy soled leather or p.v.c clogs?
I've done the thigh thing both with leather and p.v.c. The BallBustress was tip top, so it was cool. I've done clogs with a few Ballbustresses, that were not tip top, and it was a non-event session. The Ballbustress is ultimately the one that makes it happen or not. If she is online, one's time will be great. And if not, one's search will continue. Do you bust naked or clothed?
Stay Cool Bro BustmyBalls666 :ibow4u:

dognuts11
07-05-2005, 06:55 AM
i think open toe wide fronts are best because they can get both balls and you get to see her pretty toes smash your orbs

tonyr
07-05-2005, 05:49 PM
i think open toe wide fronts are best because they can get both balls and you get to see her pretty toes smash your orbs

Ah ah, you're a man whom likes the 'Double Whammy'. If you get a chance post up a fav pic of the footwear you're speaking off. One likes the same effect via a pair of pescura exercise sandals, the leather strap and wood soles and her five toes free to express themselves at your expense. Nice :bananajum

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1219&stc=1

agnetha
07-12-2005, 04:43 AM
Hello,

My bf is getting more into kicking bb after our first efforts (N.B. See previous posts from when this started - I think its his competetive nature) and I've noticed that as we get into this more he is becoming quite aware of my day to day footwear. I sometimes catch him having a sly glance when we're watching TV, or if I change to go out. This was a little disconcerting at first!

I have some very fine italian leather boots with sharp toes that go to a point about a half an inch across that he checks out a lot more than the others. Sometimes he can almost seem distracted. I don't think I could kick well in them and the toes look very wicked. I'd not want to damage him either so its still the reeboks or more recently, bare feet :D

Aggie x

P.S. This is one for the movie experts... wasn't there an old Steve McQueen film where he gets kicked by an old lady, and later in the film he gets the chance to kick her back?

Trouble
07-12-2005, 12:17 PM
My bf is getting more into kicking bb after our first efforts (N.B. See previous posts from when this started - I think its his competetive nature) and I've noticed that as we get into this more he is becoming quite aware of my day to day footwear. I sometimes catch him having a sly glance when we're watching TV, or if I change to go out. This was a little disconcerting at first!
She's broken him in! Er, busted him in, I mean; hopefully not broken.

I have some very fine italian leather boots with sharp toes that go to a point about a half an inch across that he checks out a lot more than the others. Sometimes he can almost seem distracted. I don't think I could kick well in them and the toes look very wicked. I'd not want to damage him either so its still the reeboks or more recently, bare feet :D
Worry not; if you break his, you can ditch him and shack up with any of a HUGE NUMBER of other guys who are into getting their nuts kicked. He's got something to lose, but you don't. Remember to punt on first down.

P.S. This is one for the movie experts... wasn't there an old Steve McQueen film where he gets kicked by an old lady, and later in the film he gets the chance to kick her back?
If there is, I would loooooobe to get the title and year of it to add to my collection of... um... ahem, "material".

Ooh: interesting. Are you thinking of maybe participaying in that scene? The well-known and all-around-beloved Julie18nz likes to get kicked between the legs -- why not try it out? With yer guy, I mean? He might be really into it because you have kicked him a bunch. if you ask nicely, he might even do it... barefoot! :D

Magnum
07-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Aww-heck. Try the pointed boots. He might enjoy them (just kidding). When can we see a pic of your feet and boots? better yet, how about seeing you kick your BF? Anyway, keep us posted. I am waiting patiently for that hard kick. :bananajum

agnetha
07-13-2005, 10:44 AM
Hello,

and thank you for the entertaining replies. If he is in training as suggested I'm certainly enjoying the results of the lessons :)

Could someone let me know what "punt on first down" means? I haven't heard of it!

As to pictures and video clips ; I just don't know how to do these and I don't think the bf would be too happy about me taking images of him at his worst !

Aggie x

Magnum
07-13-2005, 01:29 PM
As to pictures and video clips ; I just don't know how to do these and I don't think the bf would be too happy about me taking images of him at his worst !

Aggie x[/QUOTE]

How about a pic of just your feet? Pleeeeese? Yes, I am a sick man I know.

Trouble
07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
Could someone let me know what "punt on first down" means? I haven't heard of it!
"Punt on first down" is the classic worst possible play in football. It is, in fact, such a horrible strategy that I am not aware of any team ever trying it or thinking of it until Steve Martin claimed that that was how his team played.

Now that I have you shaking your head in bemused puzzlement, I'll suddenly turn the tables (AGAIN! Whatta fun guy I am!) and explain that I meant to be just bringing up the kind of kick that people refer to as a "punt". I'm trying to plant mischievous ideas in your mind. Go thou forth, multiply, divide by thirty, and PUNT HIS BALLS!!!

No need to thank me; stirring up trouble is just what I do. :D

P.S.: How to handle Magnum -- say, "Okay! You first!"

tonyr
07-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Hello,

Aggie x

I recall a film with Paul Newman, where the above happens. The lady wasn't old but perhaps early thirties and quite leggy. She kicks him in the balls as part of his interogation. He gets her back when she tries to stop his escape later in the film.

agnetha
07-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Hello,

and thanks tonyr. Paul Newman, could be ! I think it was a 70's film so I'll get the review book out.

Aggie x