PDA

View Full Version : New members

Troubled
06-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Hey Sharon,
I put a friend onto this site. He’s say’s he’s been a member for a week but that he still can’t post :( Are you aware that new members cannot join and post? (I guess you are now anyway). Maybe it is like this to keep Sara and all the banned guys (or hackers) out? How long do you think it will stay this way?

P.S. has Sara emailed you yet?

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Hey Sharon,
I put a friend onto this site. He’s say’s he’s been a member for a week but that he still can’t post :( Are you aware that new members cannot join and post? (I guess you are now anyway). Maybe it is like this to keep Sara and all the banned guys (or hackers) out? How long do you think it will stay this way?

P.S. has Sara emailed you yet?

Dear Trouble,

Yes I am aware that people cant come in right now.
The reason for this is that our techs currently are in the process of upgrading the forum and some security issues.
What are these security issues?
Well several things...first of all the forum it self had some major holes in its source codes from what the tech people have told me.
And as you all are aware we have been requested to take safety very seriously regarding the link in:
http://femaledom.com/FemaleDom_com%20Forums%20-%20A%20New%20Question%20For%20All%20Members%20(Fro m%20Sara).htm
Also we had to weed several people out that was here just to look the last 2-4 days.

When will this be finished?
Well I hope tonight or tomorrow but are not sure as I don’t understand upgrade and programming stuff so some techs are in charge of doing this.

As for Sara then she is not coming back to the posting boards after
these things that happened we are beyond repair and had Sara wanted to be
here she would have replied to me or come out of the bush before these around 5 users left.

Regarding the previous posters and Sara I don’t hold a grudge towards them however i cant see and will probably never understand why they could accept this board being threatened. Guess their feelings for our board or community was not that big after all :(

PS. As for Sara emailing then it’s a funny thing you would ask because yes she emailed this night simply asking for another users email address that’s all.

PPS. Feel free to PM this user’s username to me and we can have a look ;) .

Trouble
06-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Dear Trouble,

Yes I am aware that people cant come in right now.
Trouble and Troubled are two different people. Seriously. Trouble has his own personal photo up as his Avatar (I look kind of like George Bush, don't I? hmmmm... no wonder I get kicked in the balls so much...). Troubled is emulaing the high standard I have set (hey! quit laughing!) and is using a similar name, a similar Avatar to the one I used to use, and the same text colour and style.

Now, if'n ever'body don't mind, I gots a summit t'git back to... Alls I needs is this fishin' pole...

Troubled
06-18-2005, 03:32 PM
http://femaledom.com/FemaleDom_com%20Forums%20-%20A%20New%20Question%20For%20All%20Members%20(Fro m%20Sara).htm None of these funny links work for me even when I cut ‘n’ paste em. Is this just me or are others having problems?

Troubled
06-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes I am aware that people cant come in right now. OK. I couldn’t be sure that my friend wasn’t just doing sumthing wrong. He didn’t tell me his login name but I’ll PM if he tells me. However, it sounds like it might all be OK anyway by next week :) This place needs some new blood as I’m sure people are getting well sick of me, Guitar Man and that G W Bush guy!

Troubled
06-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Regarding the previous posters and Sara I don’t hold a grudge towards them however i cant see and will probably never understand why they could accept this board being threatened. Guess their feelings for our board or community was not that big after all :( I guess they felt loyal to Sara. This loyalty may have been misplaced but in some ways I quite admire the stance they made in going down with the General. I still don’t quite understand what happened. Can you give the story from Femaledoms viewpoint?
Many thanks,
Troubled (Yeah, the one with the ‘d’!)

Troubled
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
PS. As for Sara emailing then it’s a funny thing you would ask because yes she emailed this night simply asking for another users email address that’s allI hope it was Julie or imlost she wanted to contact! I can’t believe that she’d be trying to track down that weirdo Inqy :eek:

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
I guess they felt loyal to Sara. This loyalty may have been misplaced but in some ways I quite admire the stance they made in going down with the General. I still don’t quite understand what happened. Can you give the story from Femaledoms viewpoint?
Many thanks,
Troubled (Yeah, the one with the ‘d’!)

Dear Troubled,

Please see my post to Batmons in the Regarding SadisticSara thread:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10394&posted=1#post10394

That will explain most what went on here during the last 2 to 3 weeks.