PDA

View Full Version : Video/DVD Reviews

velvetfog
06-20-2005, 02:31 PM
I am starting this thread to solicit opinions on the ballbusting videos from two production companies':
1. Spikey High Heels (Also known as TigerWomen or Women's Self Defence - Mischia Blanks company)
2. Queen of hearts NY (and all its offshoots)

These two companies seem to put out some good stuff, I have not seen these myself and I was wondering if it was worth buying them. Honestly since I live in Canada, and this is a much poorer country than the US, I would be interested in forming a DVD viewing club so costs could be split up among people.

Please exclude moral judgements from this thread about hardcore ball busting. These productions are the harder variety, and there are threads for voicing your opinion on whether harder or more sensual is better. It's just that this is not the thread for that purpose.

For those who have viewed videos from both houses, include a comparison and review of the videos. I think that many of the videos from QueenofHearts don't have sound, which is a major negative.

powerslave
06-21-2005, 05:58 AM
I have seen some of the videos at QueenOfHeartsNY and their sister sites.. they are of good quality.. in that the videos are more professional and feature close up shots on the 'areas' of interest. The lack of sound is a disappointment, but I reckon its probably because some of their videos are brutal and the inclusion of the sound may possibly get them into legal trouble.

Magnum
06-21-2005, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=velvetfog]I am starting this thread to solicit opinions on the ballbusting videos from two production companies':
1. Spikey High Heels (Also known as TigerWomen or Women's Self Defence - Mischia Blanks company)
2. Queen of hearts NY (and all its offshoots)

I have wanted to know this for a long, long time. I love Mishia Blanks. I like the ball crushing under a womens foot. I think "Star Deck 9" was one of the first hardcore sites which was Mishia's if I'm not mistaken. Anyway there is one vid that is a compilation of just hard ballkicking that looks very interesting. Unfortunately, I have purchased a few videos in the past which were very dissapointing (none from these companies). So if anyone does have a vid to review please write about it or give it a thumbs up or down or rating from 1 to 10 etc. Great idea Velvet fog. :bananajum

velvetfog
06-23-2005, 05:12 AM
Does anyone have a picture of Mischia? It would be great to do an interview and find out her motivations for her work.