PDA

View Full Version : fake kicks and fake knees

Jet
06-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Ive never been kicked or kneed by a girl nor have i ever seen a girl kneeing or kicking a guy. However Ive seen a lot of woman giving guys a fake knee or kick.

I was standing with 2 guys and a hot legged girl and all of a sudden she quickly raised her knee to the groin of one guy. She stoped a few centimeters before his groin. The guys was like "whoo help" and she had to laugh. After that she gave the other guy a fake knee too. Unfortunately not to me.

guys like to teach woman self-defense. One day I sat in the disco and I saw a guy teaching a woman (yes: a babe, again) how to defend her self. I had a perfect view from the side and eventuelly the babe started to give a quick fake knee, she did it several times, she putted her hand on his shoulders too. Really hot.

Ive seen another babe, who wanted to demonstrate her selfdefense techniques she just learned, giving a fake knee to a guys groin. Both had to laugh. It happend at school.

From my appartment I saw a boy and girl fake fighting. Eventually the girl started to give fake kicks to the balls.

I only got a woman who gave me a fake hit with a stick. I must admit I didn't realised at the moment That girl alse gave a fake kick to the groin of my friend, just for fun.

In the past 10 years I ve seen so many women (somehow they all looked very hot) giving fake kicks and knees to men.

Trouble
06-22-2005, 12:49 PM
In the past 10 years I ve seen so many women (somehow they all looked very hot) giving fake kicks and knees to men.
Note to self: Modify the production line and start manufacturing women with legs just an inch or so longer.

i can't BELIEVE how sloppy standards are getting these days! They actually make women whose legs are too short to connect?!? Shoddy workmanship.

I've seen a lot of balls get kickd and kneed; I've seen some fakes, too. A typical pattern is that if a girl knees a guy, she panics and runs away. If she fakes kneeing a guy, then he panics and runs away.

I've never seen my balls get kneed or kicked; I've felt it but never seen it. Seen them get punched before, 'though. :D

Jet
07-15-2007, 01:30 PM
let's give this topic another try ?

agent_mouse
07-23-2007, 07:07 AM
women/girls who have fake kneed me in the groin:

-my ex girlfriend (before, during, and after relationship)
-several girls in school (age 11-18)
-my dad's wife
-my mom
-some girl at a club

it can be frustrating, but also very arousing....

silverballs
07-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Yeah, I hate when people do it fake on videos too.

luvballplay
07-24-2007, 03:22 PM
i dont like fake looking busts on movies etc
but in real life to see a girl say fake knee a guy and look at him as if to say i could have destroyed you then !
and the guy realised he was lucky
i like that

sunk
07-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I hate when people do it fake on videos too.

Same here. I can usually tell by the look on their face as well. I like it to look like they are thinking "I'm going to really nail this bastard" ! or at the least that they are taking some real pleasure in it.

exstudent
07-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Not really fake, but I had a girlfriend who didn't want to get into ball busting in the begining. So instead she kicked, squeezed, slapped very lightly but acted like she was going full force. I was really turned on by this. Sometimes she didn't make contact and sometimes she did. Talking about hurting them helped too. eg. when she held them lighty with both hands but was pretending to tense up and shouting "I'm going to squish them!"

agent_mouse
07-27-2007, 03:34 AM
fake bb can be really frustrating. but in certain situations, where you would've never expected it, it can be very surprising and arousing....i remeber when my dad's second wife once playfully pushed me against the wall and pressed her knee against my groin. she said something like "be very careful now in what you say, young man" and looked down to her knee. that turned me on sooo much :loveeyes....i'm still not sure whether she could feel my hard on or not. of course i wished then she would have actually kneed me. but it was enough to become one of my jack off memories anyway ;)

Jet
07-27-2007, 11:57 AM
fake bb can be really frustrating. but in certain situations, where you would've never expected it, it can be very surprising and arousing....i remeber when my dad's second wife once playfully pushed me against the wall and pressed her knee against my groin. she said something like "be very careful now in what you say, young man" and looked down to her knee. that turned me on sooo much :loveeyes....i'm still not sure whether she could feel my hard on or not. of course i wished then she would have actually kneed me. but it was enough to become one of my jack off memories anyway ;)

This is even hotter than a real knee to the groin.

btw: a few months ago I experienced another real life fake groin attack. Hot girl made an attacking movement with her hand cause another boy was "bullying" her.

agent_mouse
07-29-2007, 04:37 PM
This is even hotter than a real knee to the groin.

as for the psychological aspect, it was indeed at least as hot as a real knee (but not hotter though)....my dad's wife did a great job! ;)

sneken
07-30-2007, 08:58 PM
I remember teaching my girl friend how to act in self defense. I had placed a thick pillow inside my pants to protect my balls and invited her to give me a full blooded kick into that region. Well I wasn't expecting what came next, she lashed out with her booted foot and instead of kicking me in the balls she landed the kick on my chin instead. I went
out like a light for at least five minutes. I wasn't very interested in continuing with the training session after that.
Sneken