PDA

View Full Version : what happens if a girl squeezes her hardest?

ToyBoy
06-22-2005, 04:56 PM
squeezes a guys balls her hardest.. will they rupture? what will happen to the balls? can they pop or what?

someone explain

Trouble
06-22-2005, 11:35 PM
squeezes a guys balls her hardest.. will they rupture? what will happen to the balls? can they pop or what?

someone explain
Testicles are sensitive as all heck, but they're tough. That said, it is possible, however unlikely, that a woman can squeeze hard enough to rupture a testicle. If a woman is working very hard at trying to injure a man's testicles (as with a ******), it is more common for the connection tubes and cords to break, which is agonizing and should render any and every man completely incapacitated. What EXACTLY happens in a rupture, I do not know; I would estimate that the masses of tubing inside the outerwall of gristle would start to "unravel", with said tubing coming out through the ducts usually only traversed by sperm, and into the scrotum. The tubes that are contained within the balls are probably highly vulnerable if such unravelling should occur and would probably break easily, but that's a guess.

That kind of injury should really only be seen in the case of **** in which a woman suceessfully defended herself. With a caring and consenting partner, you will probably lose conciousness before your balls break, and any caring partner would probably notice.

tonyr
06-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Testicles are sensitive as all heck, but they're tough. That said, it is possible, however unlikely, that a woman can squeeze hard enough to rupture a testicle. If a woman is working very hard at trying to injure a man's testicles (as with a ******), it is more common for the connection tubes and cords to break, which is agonizing and should render any and every man completely incapacitated. What EXACTLY happens in a rupture, I do not know; I would estimate that the masses of tubing inside the outerwall of gristle would start to "unravel", with said tubing coming out through the ducts usually only traversed by sperm, and into the scrotum. The tubes that are contained within the balls are probably highly vulnerable if such unravelling should occur and would probably break easily, but that's a guess.

That kind of injury should really only be seen in the case of **** in which a woman suceessfully defended herself. With a caring and consenting partner, you will probably lose conciousness before your balls break, and any caring partner would probably notice.

Tell it like it is, Bro Trouble :ibow4u:

evilgrl
06-23-2005, 10:37 PM

This is by far the best explaination I've ever heard on this. Thanks you.

evilgrl

Trouble
06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
This is by far the best explaination I've ever heard on this. Thanks you.

evilgrl
Please keep in mind that I am not actually sure what would happen. We could always put it to the test. (You KNEW I was going to make that offer, right?)

Troubled
06-24-2005, 11:59 AM
No no! u fergot my trademark color!
PS. wots with the 'u' in colour?

Magnum
06-24-2005, 04:00 PM
I saw a guy on TV who played rugby and was kicked (accidently) and ruptured his balls. He said they were repaired and functioning normal. I of course don't recommend trying this but I guess they can be fixed in some circumstances.

Trouble
06-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I saw a guy on TV who played rugby and was kicked (accidently) and ruptured his balls. He said they were repaired and functioning normal. I of course don't recommend trying this but I guess they can be fixed in some circumstances.
That kind of fits my hypothesis; if the coils of tubing inside the testicle started to unravel through the connective duct for sperm to travel out through the vas deferens, it would make since if the damage could be repaired by re-inserting the coils of tubing. However, this is the kind of "painful" that would lay a fellow up for weeks, probably; and while ruptured, the ease of doing them even more damage would be considerable. Maybe I should think twice before offering an evilgrl the opportunity to partake in an experiment...

toughtony
06-27-2005, 08:22 AM
that I got mail order before the internet called "interogation and torture techniques." there was a chapter on ball pressure for interogation session. never forgot it. the author said that you can squeeze the balls as hard as your hand can squeeze and that there is little likelyness that you could rupture them. granted this was a torture book for third world practices and I wouldn't use it has a guide book but it explained the practice by tieing your victim to a chair and place the balls in your palm between your first and second finger and then squeeze. this position in your hand will not allow the balls to slip out and you can use the ends of your fingures to gouge into the balls. the author said to keep long and hard pressure on the balls while you ask your victim questions. when your hand gets tired you switch hands. this could go on for hours until they confess. what really surprised me was there was a barefoot princess video where she was sucking on her mate while holding his balls is this very position as described. what a licky stiff he was :] , so I guess I would say that the author of this booklet thought the balls could take quite a bit of squeezing - he said the person would pass-out before any real damage could be done. what a way to go....

Magnum
06-27-2005, 10:31 AM
so I guess I would say that the author of this booklet thought the balls could take quite a bit of squeezing - he said the person would pass-out before any real damage could be done. what a way to go....

Depends on whos doing the squeezing. I don't know if this is true but I had read somewhere that in one of the Soviet prisons there was a female guard who specialized in ball torture. She had some device that looked like two spoons that would literally crush a ball. She used this frequently for info or just plain fun. :cryingblu

Trouble
06-27-2005, 10:38 PM
There's what's likely, and then there's what's unikely, and then there's what's certain, etc. It's unlikely that an unarmed person can rupture a testicle through squeezing. It's almost certain that a person would pass out before any permanent damage was done. It seems to be somewhat likely that a determined person can and will squeeze a testicle until a attacker passes out with an unarmed hand. And the use of weapons, including that weirdo Soviet two-spoons thing Magnum mentioned, would increase chances of injury.

Let's use Magnum as an example. :eek:

How much weight do we have to place on Magnum's left nostril before we break the septum?

That question should help clarify why the answer to whether or not someone can rupture a ball by squeezing, and just how much pressure will do the trick, are vague: when it comes to Magnum's left nostril, I don't see how we could really come up with a precise measurement. Some amount of pressure Magnum should be able to bear, no problem. Above a certain amount is dangerous. I say we leave Magnum and his septum as they are: remember, he wears size 12 Red Loggers, we'd better not mess with him.

crushee
06-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Some girls have extremely powerful hands: tennis players for instance, or (less frequent to meet!) or circus artists (rope climbing and other flying activities give them beautiful arms and extremely strong hands!).
I guess they can deliver an enormous pressure to whatever they squeeze in their hands.
I don't know however, if this pressure is actually enough to breack (or crack or pop, whatever you name it) the ball, ie to induce a permanent injury.
I have seen recently, on a japanese site, photographs of a dominant lady crushing an apple bare hands: her sub is obviously in great panic about what is going to happen to his balls once she gets them in hand! I'll try to post the pictures soon.

BMBY2003
07-03-2005, 07:35 PM
...as hard as she is capable, so she says. I have not yet passed out. Do you suspect that she is fibbing, she is weak, or I am strong? Her technique is full hand around both balls, never one ball at a time. Of those on the board, who has passed out from squeezing?

Tballs
07-03-2005, 09:20 PM
I gave a gal 2 minutes squeezing my balls, to see is she could make me pass out. She put my balls between her hands, and pressed her hands together as hard as she could - while moving them enough to make by balls change shape while under pressure.

I made it for the 2 minutes, but spent much of the time with my face in a pillow, screaming as loud as I could. :(

Over an hour, she repeated her effort four times. My balls were fine afterward, but i had prostate trouble for about 6 months. All is well now.
Were it not for the 2 minute time limit, I would have gone dark.

I prefer a one hand squeeze, these days.

Trouble
07-03-2005, 11:20 PM
...as hard as she is capable, so she says. I have not yet passed out. Do you suspect that she is fibbing, she is weak, or I am strong? Her technique is full hand around both balls, never one ball at a time. Of those on the board, who has passed out from squeezing?
"Squeezing your hardest" is a very different thing when one has adrenaline rushing and a real fear of being hurt by an attacker (******, murderer, Microsoft Windows salesman...). I have had women squeeze ther hardest and wished they could squeeze harder (it HURT, that's for sure, but, yanno, something missing). Hve had other women squeeze and regretted it immeidately. I think one ball in each hand really does make a tremendous amount of difference; alternatively, maybe that doesn't matter at all and it was the ex-cop nature of the woman that made her grip fearsome. (I did not pass out, but I felt like I was about to.)

Your friend is probably telling you the truth, although she might learn that "as hard as I can" means something much worse if some slimeball goes after her in a dark alley (and, NO, do NOT put on a mask and wait in a dark alley somewhere on her way home, you sicko!). if you want her to cause a bt more interesting effect in your nuts, ask her to hold each one in each hand and THEN see how hard she can really squeeze. Egg her on. C'mon, you can do it. ;)

tonyr
07-04-2005, 03:29 AM

someone explain

At some point something will give, either her efforts to rupture them or your balls. The testicles are in a nutshell :D (excuse the pun), sheathed seeds, within which there are a network of tunnels, either the sheathing will give (tear) or one or a series of the tunnels will collapse or tear. Now your balls are high in nerves and nerve endings, that's why they are so attuned to sensations. Now remember this is a part of your body so there will be some freeflow of bodily fluids along with some sensory sensations, more commonly known as PAIN!!!
This rupture fantasy thing that seems to have so many on a buzz, is I'm sure not fun if it was to happen in real life. Its a bit like the post where the dude's girlfriend want to have one of his balls lopped off. Fantasy vs Reality is fun until it becomes real. The balls have a lot of potential resistence to pressure, in a pure sense. The sensations generated under squeesing have to be used by you, the recipient, to know when its time to indicate to your, deliverer, the ballbustress, to stop. When she does not, more so if you are restrained and unable to physically cease her, squeesing or crushing or stomping or kicking, if she persisits with scant regards for you, damage is inevitably going to occur.
BallBusting, 'Our Art', is I believe, meant to be a fun thing. Fun. pleasure based thing. It to outsiders may not appear so but to it followers and more importantly, ACTUAL PRACTICTIONERS is so, there is a PLEASURE PRINCIPLE attatched to the fantasy and more IMPORTANTLY, to the actual acts that make up 'Our Thing, BALLBUSTING. I would like to think that most Ballbustees and Ballbustresses would like to keep on doing, 'Our Thing' for a long while yet. Now if you are rendered useless, as in nuts crushed, ruptured or in a nutshell :D excuse the pun, minus any ballbusting use of your balls, then you would not be a happy bunny. As for the Ballbustress, if she was to do this to you, she is, if found, potentially heading to jail. The courts would not view your relationship or a your paying her or even the signing of a contract waiving her of all responsibility if your nads were to suffer damage, repairable or otherwise, as a clear case of her not being automatically void of prosecution. Giving consent is not such a clear cut thing. Its important to having a ballbustress that can keep control of her emmotions and actions, or else these dark fantasies that seem to be floating around this and other forums in relation to 'Our Art' can end up being regretable REALITIES.
That's why I am keen for everyone to eventually meet up at some sort of ballbusting event. It's time to dispell the MYTHS!!!

Soreballs
07-16-2005, 06:58 AM
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7101537%5E1702,00.html

(Note the husbands first name)

crushee
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
I had a girl-friend who loved squeezing my balls fairly hard. She especially liked to crush heavily my balls just after I had cummed; maybe because she considered I had not waited enough time and her orgasm had not been good enough.
After ejaculation, I am usually a little tired and my balls appear to be much more sensitive. Both facts help in allowing her (strong!) grip to make me *********** for a short while (around two minutes)
She told me that seeing me passing out under her grip gave her a great orgasm.
No accident ever happened.

Magnum
08-04-2005, 10:33 AM
I had a girl-friend who loved squeezing my balls fairly hard. She especially liked to crush heavily my balls just after I had cummed; maybe because she considered I had not waited enough time and her orgasm had not been good enough.
After ejaculation, I am usually a little tired and my balls appear to be much more sensitive. Both facts help in allowing her (strong!) grip to make me *********** for a short while (around two minutes)
She told me that seeing me passing out under her grip gave her a great orgasm.
No accident ever happened.

Are you serious? I always thought guys who said they passed out were just kidding. I would like to hear a little more, like did she tie you up so you couldn't move? How did you lay there while she squeezed that hard?

pecs
08-04-2005, 04:11 PM
I think we must all have very different degrees of sensitivity in the testicals. I recently met a girl who really got into squeezing my balls (after i had told her about my fetish). she would squeeze as hard as she could while looking me in the eyes... her smile would turn to a grimis as her hands and forearms started to hurt. Am i abnormal or are there any other guys that can take this much?

Soreballs
08-08-2005, 06:12 AM
I find that squeezing naked testicles isn't as painful. Try and get her to squeeze them when you are wearing briefs or even boxers. They tend to stay put and can't move around as much. Anyway, I think that is pretty abnormal to be able to take that much...I sure couldn't!

For you guys with more sensitive balls; is it possible for a girl to squeeze your balls and you can't get out of the squeeze? What if she squeezes harder the more you move or try and get out of the grip? Something like that must have happened to the poor dude in the article above. :)

sarenuts
08-08-2005, 06:47 AM
I was in a bike accident and smashed my nuts off the corner where the roof of the car meets the windscreen at about 70mph. Had to get an ultrasound done on my nuts to make sure they were ok. I had a large amount of blood in the scrotum, but apart from that, no permanent damage and 3 days later I hmanaged the most gentle wank ever just to make sure they were still functioning!

Jet
08-08-2005, 10:45 AM
i did it with one of my own testicles.

I got a injury,

Trouble
08-08-2005, 03:19 PM
For you guys with more sensitive balls; is it possible for a girl to squeeze your balls and you can't get out of the squeeze? What if she squeezes harder the more you move or try and get out of the grip? Something like that must have happened to the poor dude in the article above. :)
One of my playmates [WINK] squeezes them very hard, one in each hand. I can't break her grip when she starts squeezing. If I safeword, she squeezes harder until I can't talk, so I don't object.

Soreballs
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
pecs: One more thing I forgot to add. Grab your scrotum between your balls and your groin (or get her to), so your balls are fully trapped and no where to go. Then get her to squeeze them. Also, make her squeeze just one. If she concentrates her preasure on just one, it can really hurt. If not, then you win the Balls of Steel award! :)

trouble: Yeah, I've never been squeezed like that before but if I did I don't think I could break free if someone squeezed harder with any move I made.

ilny2000
08-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Hmmm... this is why I much prefer to be on the receiving end of a woman's knee and lower thigh. I can get racked good, but my boys just bounce out of most of harm's way.

If I were squeezed like that, my balls would simply go "pop!" That would not be fun.