PDA

View Full Version : why inquisitive has been banned?

Riccardo
06-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Can someone tell me why all the messages written by inquisitive's accounts appears incomplete? is he banned? and if not why he write no more messages? Maybe it's linked with the fact that Sara is not moderator anymore? (same thing for julie) they all 3 appear now as "guests" what does it mean? Maybe Sharon could explain me why?

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Can someone tell me why all the messages written by inquisitive's accounts appears incomplete? is he banned? and if not why he write no more messages? Maybe it's linked with the fact that Sara is not moderator anymore? (same thing for julie) they all 3 appear now as "guests" what does it mean? Maybe Sharon could explain me why?

Dear Riccardo,

First please see this link and read it all thru Regarding Sara:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2623

Inquisitive requested us directly to remove his profile after I
asked him to get back to 1 account. He had been allowed to have 5 diffrent profiles by Sara so he had been allowed by her to post 20 Megabytes of files.
I dont know why he was allowed to do this but when i saw all his profiles
i requested him to remove them until he was back to 1 account.
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10270&postcount=47
Looks like it was unclear why we had set a limit per person for uploads.
Anyways he requested us in a friendly way to remove his profile after he had deleted all his attachments and we did.
If you look under his name it does not say banned but guest....there is a big diffrence in being banned by us and himself requesting us to remove his profile.

Julie: While Sara was away from the forum Julie wrote to me that she would
like her profile removed if Sara dident come back or was banned by me.
I explained Julie that currently i haden´t heard from Sara so i dident know if she still wanted me to delete her profile.She said no not yet and wanted to wait for Saras appearance. After some time we then annonced that Sara was now removed as both moderator and normal member due to the things explained here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10394&postcount=21

After the announcement we later made after waiting to hear from Sara http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10269&postcount=1 Julie wrote to us about deleting her profile too as she was afraid new visitors would not behave and in her mind Sara was the only one who could act as moderator. She decided to not give it a try and see how things would turn out but instead requested us to delete her profile.
Im sure if Julie felt anything for anyone here (besides Sara) she would atleast had given it a try but as you all see and saw she decided diffrently and was NOT banned but got deleted upon request.

So thats the story about the 3 former users you asked about :)

Dualing Banjo
06-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Dear Sharon,
It looks like 99% of users here post no attachments. Is it *SO* bad that Inquisitiv posted 5 user’s worth? I could not join in time to download his stuff :( and now I have no chance (It was like a tease to see the small pictures). He also seemed to post lots of links (these I could see. I REALLY liked the Men in Pain movies he used to link to :) ). It’s a shame he doesn’t post anymore. Attachment posting now runs at about 1 a week where it used to be several per day. Inquisitiv was a big loss to the forum and I hope he comes back. I like this forum so much BECAUSE of all the attachments. They can be great source material for discussion. Is it possible that you could extend the posting limit for people that post interesting attachments? I can understand that Femaledom might not wish to pay for this free file transfer service but it does help promote these boards which in turn advertises Femaledom. Femaledom would’ve been just another Fetish site to me until I found these forums.

Can Sara and Julie come back? Other than yourself, there no longer seems to be any women posting here anymore. Women that are into BB and willing to regularly contribute to a forum such as this are very rare indeed. It would be great if they could come back.

Are you into BB Sharon? How do you like to do it?

Just so you don’t think I moan about attachments without posting any I’m attaching a CGI sample by Tumor at Velvet Kick. I have loads of these but they appear to be too big to post here :(

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Dear Sharon,
It looks like 99% of users here post no attachments. Is it *SO* bad that Inquisitiv posted 5 user’s worth? I could not join in time to download his stuff :( and now I have no chance (It was like a tease to see the small pictures). He also seemed to post lots of links (these I could see. I REALLY liked the Men in Pain movies he used to link to :) ). It’s a shame he doesn’t post anymore. Attachment posting now runs at about 1 a week where it used to be several per day. Inquisitiv was a big loss to the forum and I hope he comes back. I like this forum so much BECAUSE of all the attachments. They can be great source material for discussion. Is it possible that you could extend the posting limit for people that post interesting attachments? I can understand that Femaledom might not wish to pay for this free file transfer service but it does help promote these boards which in turn advertises Femaledom. Femaledom would’ve been just another Fetish site to me until I found these forums.

Can Sara and Julie come back? Other than yourself, there no longer seems to be any women posting here anymore. Women that are into BB and willing to regularly contribute to a forum such as this are very rare indeed. It would be great if they could come back.

Just so you don’t think I moan about attachments without posting any I’m attaching a CGI sample by Tumor at Velvet Kick. I have loads of these but they appear to be too big to post here :(

Dear Dualing Banjo,

First of all welcome to the forums and I hope you will like it here
participating with the other members of this forum :)

It looks like 99% of users here post no attachments.
We made a upload limit per person on the forum as we dident want to use
this forum as a file sharing forum. Most members are not here to post images or to simply download stuff but to communicate with eachother therfore you wont see hundreds of new files everyday here. Its better to join a site for this kind of service.

Is it *SO* bad that Inquisitiv posted 5 user’s worth?
If Inq wanted to post more he could simply have removed his currently uploaded files and by that been able to post new ones. There was never any reason to let him create 5 diffrent profiles considering we made a upload limit. I mean what point would there be to set a upload limit if it was ok for anyone to create multiple accounts instead? I write anyone because if Inq should have been allowed to do this evrybody should have been allowed to bypass the rules and settings for the forum. :)

I founded FemaleDom back in 1999 because i am very much interested in Ballbusting. As for how i like to do it then i am a knee girl :D
Also have a look at what i posted here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10279&postcount=4

Is it possible that you could extend the posting limit for people that post interesting attachments?
As you wrote 99% do not post attachments and second of all if you wish to post more attachments then your account allows.... you should delete older attachments you posted to be able to post new ones.

I can understand that Femaledom might not wish to pay for this free file transfer service but it does help promote these boards which in turn advertises Femaledom. Femaledom would’ve been just another Fetish site to me until I found these forums.
If you wish to post a picture beyond your upload limit or a video clip you can read here how to do this:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6298&postcount=9

Feel free to post any questions if i can help regarding the above? :)

Trouble
06-23-2005, 05:09 PM
I founded FemaleDom back in 1999 because i am very much interested in Ballbusting. As for how i like to do it then i am a knee girl :D
:bananajum Remind me to move to Denmark. They don't make enough women who like to knee -- at least, not enough around here.

Troubled
06-24-2005, 12:20 PM
If Inq wanted to post more he could simply have removed his currently uploaded files and by that been able to post new ones. There was never any reason to let him create 5 diffrent profiles considering we made a upload limit. I mean what point would there be to set a upload limit if it was ok for anyone to create multiple accounts instead? I write anyone because if Inq should have been allowed to do this evrybody should have been allowed to bypass the rules and settings for the forum. :) Dear DB & Sharon,
I like attachments too :) Inquisitiv was doing what had been suggested (point 3): http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8752&postcount=47

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Dear DB & Sharon,
I like attachments too :) Inquisitiv was doing what had been suggested (point 3): http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8752&postcount=47

Dear Troubled,

OMG !!

Guess i should have made things a bit more clear in the past as i can read
from that link our upload limit has been suggested to bypass
by the former moderator :confused:

Attachments are fine and i am not against them however
this thing with creating 5 accounts to upload more is not going.
Upload until you account is full then delete some of the older ones that people already have seen and upload new ones...it should be great for everybody :bananajum

PS. Again Inq was NOT suspended or asked to leave because of attachments he was simply asked to get back to 1 account.
He asked us to delete all his profiles because of this thing with Sara
and we did this for him... thats it. ;)