PDA

View Full Version : bb with socks

lalabum
06-23-2005, 03:31 AM
hi,

does anyone know some bb vids or pics with girls wearing socks or pantoletts?

MFG

lalabum

Knave
06-23-2005, 03:41 PM
I've been searching for this my entire life amigo. Friends and allies have been kind enough to post sock related BB at sporadic intervals, but I've since lost most of it due to various hard-drive crashes. For some reason, sock feet are the most under represented type of feet in BB today. I don't know why it turns me on, but it does, and for that reason it seems impossible to find any. Let's implore every maker of BB content to put some socks on their ladies' feet for once, to satisfy the minority represented by folks like you and me. Vive les chausettes!

-Knave

David_B
06-23-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm a big fan of the singer Kate Bush. At last count, she has taken 12 years to make her new album, and it's still not ready... You two guys waiting for socks must feel a bit like I do waiting for her new record...

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Magnum
06-24-2005, 04:57 PM
What type of socks do you prefer? I like ones that aren't to thick but show the foot more. Cotton of course. My wife will put socks on when she kicks me hard to keep her foot from stinging.

BBTex
06-24-2005, 11:56 PM
i love sock busting too... i think femaledom should have a section just for that :)

Knave
06-26-2005, 11:17 AM
I love basically any kind of socks, though my favorites are anything that is soft and/or feminine. There was once a German site that was loaded with sock bb content, fussvideo.com, it has since disappeared, sadly, before I could buy any of their videos. There were at least four videos of nothing but sock ball kicking and trampling. *sigh*
It looks like the quest continues. Stay strong m'boyos, we'll have our quarry yet.

-Knave

radio19952001
06-26-2005, 09:45 PM
im more of a barefoot guy

BBTex
06-27-2005, 12:56 AM
i remember fussvideo!! that place was amazing... too bad all the pics i saved from there disappeared when my hard drive was reformatted :(

Knave
06-27-2005, 01:31 PM
I recall the site with great fondness. I have like, two jpegs left from a once mighty collection, also lost to a harddrive crash. I'd post'em but I have no place to host'em.
Maybe one day the site owners will get it back up and running. One can only hope.

Tamakeri
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
I love basically any kind of socks, though my favorites are anything that is soft and/or feminine...-KnaveI have to admit I have largely failed you here and promise I will do better soon (which I have promised before). You can hold me to that. I have the resources and there is no reasonable excuse not to.

David_B
06-27-2005, 04:16 PM
I used to have lots of shots from a free Japanese site, which had 2 or 3 girls dressed in school uniforms with those baggy white socks that are popular in Japan. Unfortunately the link went down 5 years ago. If I find the CD that has them, I'll post a few.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Trouble
06-27-2005, 10:50 PM
I have to admit I have largely failed you here and promise I will do better soon (which I have promised before). You can hold me to that. I have the resources and there is no reasonable excuse not to.
(* Trouble picks up Tamakeri and carries him around on his shoulders *)

Lah lah, lah lah lah
Lah lah lah lah laaaahhh
Lah lah, lah lah, lah lah, lah lah
Lah lah, lah lah, lah laaaahhhh...

(Yes, that was the Tamakeri Theme Song.)

Monika
06-28-2005, 01:03 AM
Hi My Friends,

As a request I've shot a socks BB photo set and clips.
It's here: http://mistressmonika.com
I hope you will like it,

Kisses

OdinsMan
07-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Nice shoot Monika! Love the socks