PDA

View Full Version : BB Dates

BustmyBalls666
06-28-2005, 08:59 AM
What is the best way to approach girls about hooking up for BB/ talk them into it?

Magnum
06-28-2005, 09:14 AM
When you find out please let me know.

David_B
06-28-2005, 03:37 PM
What is the best way to approach girls about hooking up for BB/ talk them into it?
Try placing an ad on Alt.com or a similar fetish directory stating your interests. You never know what might happen...

If you manage to hook up with someone, remember to make the experience enjoyable for her too. If you freak her out, she's not likely to be very responsive to the things you want her to do. Try to find out what she enjoys and incorporate this into your BB sessions so the experience is positive for both of you. Just use common sense really.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

toughtony
07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
i've had luck with combining the bb with some other action. if she would like to do something for you like a bj or handjob then ask her if she can slap or punch your balls during. then the focus isnt just on hey, can you kick me in the balls. if she is apprehensive try to convince her that you really like this and not to be afraid. if she declines then it might be time to keep searching for a gf. its a two way street and she should get what she wants when it's her turn.

jax10
07-22-2005, 04:06 PM
does anyone live in christchurch in New Zealand that can fuck me up with a few kicks in my balls over and over and over and over again

Tamakeri
07-23-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm sure most of the residents of Christchurch over the age of 12 could probably do that (parapalegics excepted of course). Convincing them to is another matter, particularly if you are going to be picky about things like beauty and gender.

tuckerman55
07-28-2005, 12:25 PM
let me know when you find out!

nutslave
08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
going to chatroom where people from your local area meet is a good way ... before yahoo closed user created rooms that's what i would do ... i would go into a room that would be full of people living in my city and i would simply have my display name set to 'bust my nuts' or 'kick my balls' and i would simply stay in the room for a bit while surfing the net ... or doing something else around the house. i have been able to meet 2 ladies this way ... they simply send me an im about it cause they thought my nickname in the room was interesting ... and after a few phone conversations they would agree to meet in a park for some fun.

it does take a while to find someone this way but it's the best way i have found without getting arrested.

hope this helps.
nutslave

BustmyBalls666
08-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Surprisingly what I've found out is that it is best to be open with potential partners when looking for a bust. It is usually a good rule of thumb to ease your way into a situation, for example you cannot go up to a girl and request a bust on the spot. There are however places where the rules are different, strip clubs for instance, where you can wisper something in the girl's ear, and chances are you she will tell you what you want to hear. I recently went to a strip club, asked three consecutive beautiful girls a simple theoretical question at the opportune time (key in any situation) (usually works best when they're onstage and ready to please you) " If you were my girlfriend would you bust my balls", and all three agreed to do it, as a matter of fact one girl insisted that she was "all about that", and another one asked to me to come back another time. Of course it helps if the ladies find you attractive, which is not a problem for me. Believe me they will want to please you and feel powerful at the same time. Good news for the guys, I have also found out that the more attractive a girl is, the more likely she will be into it, as she knows she can get away with it. Recently I have also had the opportunity to discuss the topic with female coworkers and ex-girlfriends, (only after they prompted the conversation in this direction.) What I have found out is that most girls are comfortable with my fetish (I haven't found any that aren't!), and that ballbusting appears to be a normal healthy output for a girl. Avoid talking about busting in front of other males as they will be threatened if they are uncomfortable with it, and by my experience girls are much more open about it. As a matter of fact I find it hard to believe there are any women who have not at least thought about it at some point in their life. However take care with this kind of situation, I have found that it is best to drop little hints every now and then, but build up slowly, girls like to trust guys, and never miss an opportunity when she approaches the topic to dredge up new information.

Trouble
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Surprisingly what I've found out is that it is best to be open with potential partners when looking for a bust. It is usually a good rule of thumb to ease your way into a situation, for example you cannot go up to a girl and request a bust on the spot.
...well, unless she's Julie18nz...

I have also found out that the more attractive a girl is, the more likely she will be into it, as she knows she can get away with it.
Plus, attractive women get hit on a lot more, often by uncouth males such as myself -- you know, the kind of studly hombre who doesn't understand the word, "No!' that well? Repeat the mantra after me: 'From what I know, or from what I'd guess, when a girl says no, she must really mean yes!' Tell this to yourself until you believe it and you will be sure to have aching cajones in no time.

Recently I have also had the opportunity to discuss the topic with female coworkers and ex-girlfriends, (only after they prompted the conversation in this direction.) What I have found out is that most girls are comfortable with my fetish (I haven't found any that aren't!), and that ballbusting appears to be a normal healthy output for a girl.
While I have not asked every woman (of course not! ouch!), I have never had a request turned down. Gotten a few odd looks before they agreed, 'though... ;)