PDA

View Full Version : Mia Hamm

BustmyBalls666
06-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Imagine what it would be like to get kicked in the nuts by a world class ballbuster (a soccer bust). She should have a training video. Nomar is a lucky man.

evilgrl
06-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Imagine what it would be like to get kicked in the nuts by a world class ballbuster (a soccer bust). She should have a training video. Nomar is a lucky man.

Didn't Nomar get hurt with a groin injury?? I always knew this was just a cover up. In truth Mia must have kicked him, that must have been what ripped up his groin. Mia has every girls dream job...running around kicking balls all day.

evilgrl

Trouble
06-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Didn't Nomar get hurt with a groin injury?? I always knew this was just a cover up. In truth Mia must have kicked him, that must have been what ripped up his groin. Mia has every girls dream job...running around kicking balls all day.

evilgrl
...every evil girl's dream job, at least. ;)

Okay, so how come YOU don't play soccer? Just think of all the balls you'd get to kick!!!

Magnum
06-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Mia has every girls dream job...running around kicking balls all day.

evilgrl

Your killing me. BTW, who is Nomar? I still think Debi Purcell could kick harder.

http://www.debipurcell.com/

NHUSA
06-29-2005, 12:21 PM
BTW, who is Nomar?

You must not follow baseball Magnum. Otherwise you'd know who Nomar Garciaparra is married to these days.(Mia Hamm)

evilgrl
06-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Your killing me. BTW, who is Nomar? I still think Debi Purcell could kick harder.

Actually the funny thing is I always wondered what it would be like if Mia Hamm kicked a poor guy in the balls with her best kick. I am thinking it wouldn't be pretty.

evilgrl

Tamakeri
06-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Actually the funny thing is I always wondered what it would be like if Mia Hamm kicked a poor guy in the balls with her best kick. I am thinking it wouldn't be pretty.

evilgrlI'm thinking I'd like to try it. (Easy to say from my comfortable chair in LA of course. :) )

Magnum
06-30-2005, 10:25 AM
You must not follow baseball Magnum. Otherwise you'd know who Nomar Garciaparra is married to these days.(Mia Hamm)

No, never have been much of a Baseball fan. Football mainly, but even now it's hard to find the time to sit through an entire game. Well, this Nomar guy is one lucky guy but I doubt he is into Ball Kicking. Here is a nice pic of Mia-

http://www.famousbabes.com/miaH/mia.htm

Magnum
07-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Actually the funny thing is I always wondered what it would be like if Mia Hamm kicked a poor guy in the balls with her best kick.

evilgrl

I love the way you think!!! :iluvu: