PDA

View Full Version : Recalling Cyndi Baxter-Cyndi's Steel Heels

tonyr
06-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Does anyone recall a Lady of BallBusting and Foot/Shoe induced C.B.T. by the name of Cyndi Baxter. Her site was functioning up until about a year ago plus. She had yahoo, excite and msn groups at one point and she was dead serious about ballbusting. She was a balls kicker whom was an advocate of using her toes as the point of impact. She was attacked with accusations of being a sex op,the basis of the guy's argument was that no woman would ever want to bust a guy, 'Who The hell ever told him that!?!?!?'
From what I could see and hear via her clips, recorded stories and interviews she was all female and that the accusations were just created by this bitter and twisted viewer of her site or by competition. She also seemed to stop communicating after this, with anyone and the various free groups ceased. She had a full arsenal of footwear ranging from Boots (particulary Cowgirl) steel healed pumps, mules, Berkemann footwear, clogs and Scholl sandals being a particular favourites of hers. She was not an advocate of T.L.C., particularly after her partner became stubborn or awkward during a bust. He would end up with his hands behind his back, tied, and then she would bring him to the ground, often as he lost conciousness. She was, barefooted, even more awesome than clad, particularly when ballkicking. She would often respond to requests via her free sites and her dude often got severely wallopped as the requests asked, and made to have non or very little recovery between kicks. She was also a foot jobs lady, firm and with skillful force. At one point on her site, things seemed to be going awry, and it was revealed that she had a brain tumour. Eventually the site began to move and then she seemed to ease off the heavy kicking and came forth with what could be described as T.L.C by her standards of past. Crush and crush torture to cum became the new thing along with crushing of snails and lobster. She had a nice ident at the start and end of her clips. This I'm sure upset many of the freeloaders of the time as the net was a battle between paying for content and the free ethos. Perhaps it still is.

Does anyone recall her and the site?
Does anyone know what happened to it and her?

Magnum
07-01-2005, 10:07 AM
I recall her site and remember it well. I had read somewhere that she scammed some people or something like that. I don't know if it's true, just what someone posted and they weren't even sure if it was true.

toughtony
07-01-2005, 11:33 AM
i recall the site, it was pretty hot and she had a nice niche. there was a clip of her making a guy cum but stepping on and crusing his cock and balls. he was underneath a table and his privates were on top of a table through a hole. gotta love it. sorry to hear she had medical problems, I hope she is ok. Tony.

tonyr
07-01-2005, 02:16 PM
I recall her site and remember it well. I had read somewhere that she scammed some people or something like that. I don't know if it's true, just what someone posted and they weren't even sure if it was true.
Hi Magnum,

I heard this as well. On her site, the problem with video orders being dispatched was attributed to her brain tumour. For the time, the content was good.

tonyr
07-01-2005, 02:20 PM
i recall the site, it was pretty hot and she had a nice niche. there was a clip of her making a guy cum but stepping on and crusing his cock and balls. he was underneath a table and his privates were on top of a table through a hole. gotta love it. sorry to hear she had medical problems, I hope she is ok. Tony.

Hi ToughTony,

I remember that series of clips as well.
As to the state of her health and what happened to the site, I'm doing research, but comming up with little upto date information. Such is the world of the internet site.

BBTex
07-02-2005, 09:59 PM
hmm... would anyone happen to have these clips you guys speak of?

or are they not allowed to be spread legally :D

tonyr
07-03-2005, 04:54 PM
hmm... would anyone happen to have these clips you guys speak of?

or are they not allowed to be spread legally :D

I've got a load of them and there were some Yahoo groups that had her stuff. I would be reticent to distribute anyone elses work, without their expressed permission. It's called copyright infringement and that is Illegal. Often, things like this are taken for granted but it is important to recognise and respect it As a webmaster myself, I am only too well aware of the hard work and effort that goes into a site and its content. Mega-Bucks on the net is the preserve of a few and thus, webmasters need all the sales they can get as good server space, models, etc, don't come for free. There is too much free file sharing going on, both deliberately and in naivety. It would be nice for her to realise that they was an active demand for her content, if she doesn't know this already, and this could prompt her to re-launch. The net is hard work and perhaps after X amount of year she decided enough was enough. That's why I am so interested to gain further information. It makes interesting reading and it also could reveal some of the unknown factors to all. More so, the female perspective on Ballbusting is so thin on the ground, hence it would be nice to read some solid facts by females with regards to 'Our Art' :)
One only needs to look at my thread, inspired by Magnum, on the idea of a get together of Ballbusting followers, the views but the lack of posts, and one should be able to see the need for input and diverse opinions from all with regards to 'Our Art'
Stay Cool ;)