PDA

View Full Version : thanks and request for a little help

sub4mistress
07-03-2005, 09:59 AM
hi, i thank u the team of this site to accept the request of my joining the forum. plus i say hello to all of u people......hope u r all fine and healthy

i am new so if i do any mistake plz let me know...i ll be happy to correct myself.

now comes the matter for which i seek help. i am a big fan of smackmynuts...but whats happening is when i click on link to his videos i got a "forbidden message" that says i dont have permission to access requested file on this server. can anyone help me on this....thanking in advance.

plus may i know if any of the members here belong to my country i.e Pakistan

Trouble
07-03-2005, 01:28 PM
hi, i thank u the team of this site to accept the request of my joining the forum. plus i say hello to all of u people......hope u r all fine and healthy

i am new so if i do any mistake plz let me know...i ll be happy to correct myself.

now comes the matter for which i seek help. i am a big fan of smackmynuts...but whats happening is when i click on link to his videos i got a "forbidden message" that says i dont have permission to access requested file on this server. can anyone help me on this....thanking in advance.

plus may i know if any of the members here belong to my country i.e Pakistan
smackMyNuts revealed a week or two ago that the site that was holding his files was no longer going to be making them available, due to bandwidth concerns. Since the problem was "bandwidth" (the amount of traffic that site was getting) and not storage limits, the site may well have just marked the files to have restricted access instea of deleting them -- that way, if they get more bandwidth in the future, they can restore access to the files.

For now and for the forseeable future, smackMyNuts' videos are gone. He may or may not find a new host or return on the old one.

Greeting to Pakistan from America. :bananawin

sub4mistress
07-03-2005, 08:33 PM
thanks for the reply.
if this is so i think its a great loss for the visitors of this forum

and greetings to u too