PDA

View Full Version : Britishbitches.com

Richy
07-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Greeting to one and all. I signed up the other day to suggest that those of you who have a thing for sock busting should look at Monica's site and also the message titled mmMMMmm (pic) posted on the 25th june on britishbitches forum. Its a good picture. Just been looking at the latest update put on there today which is also good. I am not affiliated with the site, but femaledom and britishbitches are my favourite ballbusting sites. Anyway, Hi from another Uk member... :) :bananawin

tonyr
07-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Greeting to one and all. I signed up the other day to suggest that those of you who have a thing for sock busting should look at Monica's site and also the message titled mmMMMmm (pic) posted on the 25th june on britishbitches forum. Its a good picture. Just been looking at the latest update put on there today which is also good. I am not affiliated with the site, but femaledom and britishbitches are my favourite ballbusting sites. Anyway, Hi from another Uk member... :) :bananawin

:bananawin It's good to see more BallBusting followers from the U.K. revealing themselves. Paul, the Don, of British Bitches, is a cool guy. We met up last weekend and had a good time. We've got to try and drag more form the U.K. out into the daylight. :D