PDA

View Full Version : stardeck9

m-2-da-v
07-04-2005, 12:16 PM
i think i know the reason, but why do you guys think that stardeck9 stopped making videos after 9 videos? :D

tonyr
07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
i think i know the reason, but why do you guys think that stardeck9 stopped making videos after 9 videos? :D
Perhaps they're pissed off with the scale of stealing and re-posting of their content/or perhaps they have produced the zenith of their work and can sit back, saying 'we have done'/perhaps it wasn't making the money they wanted and they have directed their efforts to far more profitable activities and genres on the net. What do you think the reason is?

The one thing I do know is that through me comming across them, buying their products, subscribing to their sites, they were one of the many inspirations for me to go out on my own a start my own sites and truely get involved with creating not just ballbusting content but content across a wide range of genres. They were one of the first quality sites I recalled seeing on the net. Their content stands the test of time and as site operator they just got on with it and never got into the 'site wars' and 'I am affiliated with', rubbish, 'so I can't associate with', type of crap, that has and continues to do BallBusting and the adult internet so much damage and provides the authorities with subtle and penetrating ammunition for such recent actions as the new 2257 regualtions which use the guise of protecting minors to further try to impose an unfair stranglehold on the legitimate adult internet and beyond. I would be very interested in what you believe the reasons to be.

Stay Cool and may all your ballbusts be happy ones :D

David_B
07-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Too few sales?

I suppose the site owner's balls may have gone completely flat from being trampled like that and he couldn't make any more videos because of it... Why do you think Stardeck9 stopped?

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

m-2-da-v
07-04-2005, 01:37 PM
David_B, that's exactly what i think! From sd09, it was a pretty brutal video. I suspect the guy must have been injured from it. (I think the videos were quite popular, so sales might not be a problem.) But how can they host a bb site when the guy has his balls injured (severely probably)?

tonyr
07-04-2005, 02:14 PM
David_B, that's exactly what i think! From sd09, it was a pretty brutal video. I suspect the guy must have been injured from it. (I think the videos were quite popular, so sales might not be a problem.) But how can they host a bb site when the guy has his balls injured (severely probably)?
I haven't seen that video. You mention that the guy must have been injured. Describe graphically please, the action that has made you come to that potential conclusion.

David_B
07-05-2005, 05:25 AM
Yes, that is a drawback for a BB site owner...

If you think about it, the way balls are placed on the human body is so they are very hard to injure accidentally, as compared with say knees, elbows, head, feet, all of which everyone has bumped by accident at some point. I guess evolution didn't take into account that some guys like Stardeck9 would let a girl trample and walk on his balls the way he did in his videos...

David B.
--

tonyr
07-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Yes, that is a drawback for a BB site owner...

If you think about it, the way balls are placed on the human body is so they are very hard to injure accidentally, as compared with say knees, elbows, head, feet, all of which everyone has bumped by accident at some point. I guess evolution didn't take into account that some guys like Stardeck9 would let a girl trample and walk on his balls the way he did in his videos...

David B.
--

In all of the clips I have seen of the dominant dolls/stardeck stable, once there is, what appears to be heavy ballcrushing, it is always been with close up shots. Perhaps it may be wise to think of what can't be seen beyond the frame. Perhaps the model is holding onto a leash suspended from the ceiling, which could greatly reduce the load on his balls. They are strong in content, but I would like to think that no site operator in our field would intentionaly wish to create content that featured injury and damage yet alone accidental injury and damage. It is the one aspect that BallBusting needs to be without.

Is it the site owner that is always featured in the productions?

I also note that their clips featuring these close up crushes, the testicles always eventually move away. Balls are quite pressure resistant, usually unless absolutely trapped or under very sudden and extreme pressure/impact, all is generally safe, though individual sensation thresholds naturally vary from person to person and are not always consistently the same level with any one individual. That's why I am forever stating that when doing 'Our Thing', one should always play safe and enusre that the Ballbustress, is someone you can trust to keep her side of things as safe as possible.
I have yet to see a full length feature of theirs.

Perhaps others whom have seen their content could further comment.