PDA

View Full Version : fantasy teachers

djto
07-06-2005, 12:51 PM
did any1 ever fantasize about their teacher busting their balls? me being at uni i still do :D does any1 have any pictures of teachers or teachers ballbusting? tht would be nice :)

Magnum
07-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Are you kidding? I fantasized about most of the younger female teachers I had. I had one who was in her early 30's when I was in junior high and she was very attractive. It was Biology and when we disected frogs one day most of us guys were making comments about frog cocks and balls. She could get very evil looking when she got mad and that day she said I will not tolerate any nuts or balls in this classroom. I got a hard on of course. What she later said she meant was no slang words for penis or testicles. I was a walking hard on at that age. Did anyone ever use their binder to cover up a hard on when class was over? Thinking back it's so funny, I tried to think of other things to make it go down but it rarely worked. My GF in high school busted my balls all the time and she was in most of my classes and would torture me saying things like, "I'm going to kick your balls so hard". The good old days. :)

tonyr
07-06-2005, 03:50 PM
did any1 ever fantasize about their teacher busting their balls? me being at uni i still do :D does any1 have any pictures of teachers or teachers ballbusting? tht would be nice :)

Fantasies? Yes
Pictures of? NO
I'm about the 'Consenting Adults amongst Consenting Adults for Consenting Adults thing'

toyboy2
07-06-2005, 04:50 PM
hehe which uni are you at mate?

tonyr
07-06-2005, 07:36 PM
hehe which uni are you at mate?

The University of Life. Webmasters and Content Creators Faculty. Expert and For Real Ballbusting.
I also pay a lot of attention to the legislation that is created to stifle the internet, adult erotica, and general human freedoms. The realities that potentially stand to make this and other ballbusting sites non-existent along with all adult websites, and adult content. You won't be hehe-ing if such actions come into existence :eek:

Trouble
07-07-2005, 01:43 AM
I was a walking hard on at that age. Did anyone ever use their binder to cover up a hard on when class was over? Thinking back it's so funny, I tried to think of other things to make it go down but it rarely worked.
In JUNIOR HIGH?!? Hell, no! I got the tightest jeans ever created by humankind (Levi 701 shrink to fit) and didn't leave anything to the imagination. Yes, the FIRST time I heard two chicks sitting near me talk about the bulge in my pants, I turned beet red and wished it would just... go... down... After that, I thought, "Damn, if people want to look, let 'em look. Yo, baby, that's right, got my Levi 701's on; yes, they did shrink to fit EXACTLY, no? Yeah, got me that 'I just spray-painted these jeans on' look..."

Would have loved to have seen a bust by a teacher on a student sometime, but, nope, never see one, never heard of one.

Magnum
07-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Does anyone remember "Angelflights? They were very tight. I think they were the tightest pants I'd ever worn. I guess I'll have to check out those Levi's 701's :D . Nowadays pants are so damn loose I don't see how they keep them on.

bloatedballz
07-07-2005, 02:30 PM
using the binder to hide my hardon all the time,never saw any teacher/student bust.alot of student /student.the notebooks main use was hiding your hardon.but when your called to the front of the class ,without it....many funny memories now

Trouble
07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Does anyone remember "Angelflights? They were very tight. I think they were the tightest pants I'd ever worn. I guess I'll have to check out those Levi's 701's :D . Nowadays pants are so damn loose I don't see how they keep them on.
NO DOUBT! When I was a kid, tight = fashion.

For a lot of the women I know, various ages, tight = fashion.

Now, them stupid pants that are loose, and/or "lowrider", and/or otherwise JUST PLAIN WRONG, I don't understand what is with the people who wear that crap.

I don't know "angelflights", but this is what the chick at the store sez: "If your guy/gal can't trace the crack in your ass at a glance, your pants are NOT tight enough."

Baggy pants? Bell bottoms? What kind of evil people created such things? Pant legs" should taper. Fit: should be tight enough that evilgrl knows exactly where to kick.

Actually, let's check with the experts: Evilgrl! Julie! When you kick a guy, should his jeans be tight enough that they serve to help you aim?

David_B
07-08-2005, 10:10 AM
When I was a kid, tight = fashion.
Hmm, that's a thought. I wonder if the incidence of guys getting kicked in the balls out in the street, in clubs, etc. was greater in years when drainpipes and other tight jeans were in vogue?

All my jeans are U.S. import 501s and pretty tight. When I bought them, maybe subconsciously I was hoping that it would be a little like wearing a sign that reads "kick here". :)

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Magnum
07-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Actually, let's check with the experts: Evilgrl! Julie! When you kick a guy, should his jeans be tight enough that they serve to help you aim? [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, we need oppinions please.

Jet
07-08-2005, 10:31 AM
did any1 ever fantasize about their teacher busting their balls?

yes

when i was 10 i had a teacher who was a babe (didn't realised it at the moment).
she didn't like me (i was too posh in her opinion)

she didn't bust me of course but i could fantasise about it

DarkX
07-08-2005, 04:26 PM
my german teacher for the last 4 years nearly always wore thight leather high heels oder riding boots in class she was about 45 but quit good looking

GoogleBot
07-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Here's some reading for those of you that like teachers...

Teachers forum of some kind? (http://www.tes.co.uk/section/staffroom/thread.aspx?story_id=2089607&path=/behaviour/&threadPage=7&messagePage=1)

ThanxsMan
07-08-2005, 09:56 PM
I had a HUGE crush (well I guess still technically still do have a crush) on my English Literature teacher who shall remain nameless for this post. She was 26ish and very hot, never really noticed since she was nice to me when everyone else was being a dick to me. Not so much a busting fetish but I'm trying to keep in touch with her.

OldWereWolf56
04-13-2006, 05:53 PM
I'd prefer a scenario where female students kick the teacher's balls as opposed to vice versa.

Ace Hardlight
04-13-2006, 10:34 PM
I would like it if I was in a class where the teacher kept me afterschool with a bunch of her female students and both student and teacher busted me. It almost happened once, but me and my gf [those were the days] could never gather ourselfs to ask the teacher [don't know if that counts as almost, but my gf and her friends busted me all of the time].

Snoodle
04-14-2006, 04:22 AM
I would like it if I was in a class where the teacher kept me afterschool with a bunch of her female students and both student and teacher busted me. It almost happened once, but me and my gf [those were the days] could never gather ourselfs to ask the teacher [don't know if that counts as almost, but my gf and her friends busted me all of the time].

Heheh, sounds fun. :D

Ace Hardlight
04-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Heheh, sounds fun. :D

On that note, I should write a story about it.

:thumbup

msms
04-16-2006, 12:40 AM
...my gf and her friends busted me all of the time.

My GF in high school busted my balls all the time...

Please tell us your stories!!

Magnum
04-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Please tell us your stories!!

Actually, if you check around this site you will find them. There are even some pics of my wifes foot crushing my balls somewhere on this forum. I have been here a long time so you will have to go back a while.

larrygerry
04-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Here's some reading for those of you that like teachers...

Teachers forum of some kind? (http://www.tes.co.uk/section/staffroom/thread.aspx?story_id=2089607&path=/behaviour/&threadPage=7&messagePage=1)

is that a true story?