PDA

View Full Version : From Ballbusting to Wedded Bliss

Trouble
07-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Okay, so Jennifer Garner got married to Ben Affleck recently. They didn't invite anybody, which was a good idea, because nobody cares. EXCEPT, of course, for those of us who have been watching their romance from the first bust:

Daredevil: (2002) This is found on the 2nd dvd, under the 'Making of Daredevil' option, about 38 mins into it, there's an outtake where Jennifer Garner is sparring with Affleck, and she accidently kicks too low and gets him in the crotch. But my favourite part is when she exclaims 'OH, I got you in the NUTS!' and hugs him.

She's a coy one. "Oh, I got you in the NUTS!" -- indeed, as if it were an accident and not her way of "breaking the ice".

What this means for us, of course, is that none of us are going to get married to Jennifer Garner, but she might very well kick one of us in the balls some day. EXCELLENT!!

Magnum
07-10-2005, 03:41 PM
B

What this means for us, of course, is that none of us are going to get married to Jennifer Garner, but she might very well kick one of us in the balls some day. EXCELLENT!!

Wouldn't that be nice. She is very hot.

lovetap
07-15-2005, 02:30 AM
I've always liked her. I like her even more now. ;)

Didn't really like the movie, but I'll have to re-rent it. Thanks for the info. :)