PDA

View Full Version : can anyone relate?

Magnum
07-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Check this out! I can relate to this for sure.

http://www.umanitoba.ca/manitoban/20021002/features_3.shtml

Macbnd
07-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Wow, that brought back memories. I was in the 8th grade when my best friend told me one of the less attractive girls in school had kneed him in the nads. I still remember the tingle in my jeans when he told me. I tried to annoy this same girl a few times but was unable to get the same result, but did enjoy the fantasy.

nutslave
07-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Check this out! I can relate to this for sure.

http://www.umanitoba.ca/manitoban/20021002/features_3.shtml

Same here i can relate to this story :)

I was in the 8th grade when i got kicked in the balls for the first time by a girl and having her and her friends laugh at me after made it even better, i can still remember it like it was yesterday

nutslave

David_B
07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Good article.

One of the most common things you read on message boards is people writing something like "I thought I was the only person in the world who liked this until I found this Web site". I can definitely relate to that part. I still remember being amazed and delighted when I first found Hundra, Femaledom, Institute for Testicular Agony, and a few others. I suppose they all changed my life too.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Magnum
07-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Good article.

One of the most common things you read on message boards is people writing something like "I thought I was the only person in the world who liked this until I found this Web site". I can definitely relate to that part. I still remember being amazed and delighted when I first found Hundra, Femaledom, Institute for Testicular Agony, and a few others. I suppose they all changed my life too.

David B.
--

I sure miss Hundra, that was one of the best I've ever seen. Tamahimeden was good too. I first saw an ad in a magazine for "Scott's Videos" and it had a pic of a gals leg with high heel kicking a guy in the balls. Only showed the lower halves but from then on I knew there were others out there.

David_B
07-13-2005, 05:39 PM
I first saw an ad in a magazine for "Scott's Videos" and it had a pic of a gals leg with high heel kicking a guy in the balls. Only showed the lower halves but from then on I knew there were others out there.
I remember that advertisement. It was a small ad, not much bigger than a couple of postage stamps, in black and white, shot from the waist down. Scott was being kicked by an extended leg, which ended in a court shoe. He was wearing a slightly more flared version of those beige chinos he always wears.

I saw the advert once in the back of a magazine that was imported to the U.K. from the U.S., and I remember being so envious of Americans that they had things like that...

David B.
--

Trouble
07-14-2005, 02:13 AM
This is my Unpopular Opinion of the Day (leading up to my Unpopular opinion of the Week): I disagree with Danny's hope that ballbusting become more accepted. I think that a lot of why it is sooooo special is that it is forbidden. It's taboo. It just ain't kosher.

Take that away, and we lose a lot of magical spark. May BB remain a weird fetish for eternity! May those who get found out be scorned by their communities, their families, and their chicks! u crave not acceptance -- I accept my craving, by gum, and I like it all the more 'cuz it's naughty.

More mainstream? Nah, I'll take my BB in srange circumstances from women I hardly know.

More toleration? No, no, no, that would spoil my whole feeling of humiliation!

More participation? Well: more chicks, okay; more guys? No way. There are only so many magnificent busts to go around, and I'd like more of them, thank you.

Magnum
07-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Trouble-I love the way you always show things in a different light. Actually, i don't think ballkicking will ever "catch on" to the rest of the population (guys anyway) because most just can't take a shot in the nads as acceptable. I do wish gals wouldn't look at me so strangly though when I ask for a kick.

David- I have a couple of VK vids (very tame ones). One is a karate vid and the other a self defense vid. Both have the same guy in it (beige pants also) and brown hair (I think). Is this scott?

tonyr
07-14-2005, 01:55 PM
This is my Unpopular Opinion of the Day (leading up to my Unpopular opinion of the Week): I disagree with Danny's hope that ballbusting become more accepted. I think that a lot of why it is sooooo special is that it is forbidden. It's taboo. It just ain't kosher.

Take that away, and we lose a lot of magical spark. May BB remain a weird fetish for eternity! May those who get found out be scorned by their communities, their families, and their chicks! u crave not acceptance -- I accept my craving, by gum, and I like it all the more 'cuz it's naughty.

More mainstream? Nah, I'll take my BB in srange circumstances from women I hardly know.

More toleration? No, no, no, that would spoil my whole feeling of humiliation!

More participation? Well: more chicks, okay; more guys? No way. There are only so many magnificent busts to go around, and I'd like more of them, thank you.

I can relate to the article in the sense of finding content or forums on our beloved subject.
As for ballbusting becoming more mainstream, I'm not sure that it being in the mainstream would be for the beneift of ballbusting and ballbusters. In all the years that I have been ballbusting, or more accurate, being ballbusted, I have only ever come across two women whom were not interested in taking part. The mainstream media generally, riddicules sex and in particular, anything off the main branch of sexual activity. Lots of people getting into ballbusting because the mainstream media reveals it existence? I would also wait for the heavily negative reports.

"Drunken Female Yob Ruptures Guy's Balls in a nightclub"

I got into ballbusting becasuse it was something I had an inclination for and actually went on to experience it. I couldn't have given a duck's sh*t what the mainstream media had to say on it then or now. I have little time for the mass opinion=SHEEPLE rather than PEOPLE. People whom actually get on with ballbusting rather than talk and pontificate are the real do-ers and the true free spirits of the world. They want to do and do get on with doing rather than being lead by some media assassin.

Would it lead to more ballbusters and ballbustresses linking up?

I ain't to sure it would. Who needs a load of jerks following some 'FAD' as prescribed by some mainstream media talking android.
The true and real will always find one another without the misguided help of mass media attention. Ballbusting is a fringe sexual activity. It is followed by a minority and done by an even smaller minority. I don't think it requires mainstream attention. Foot Fetish got a lot of mainstream attention a few years back. The feedback from my sites, associates, and from my own experiences and observations, is one of foot fetish being far more widely known about but the subtle negative backlash has not been to the benefit of foot fetish and its followers, paricipants, and desirers.
People who are into something, are into it. Of those that are into it, X amount will do it, X amount will long to do but never do, X amount will be in to it and deny it and so forth.

The real challenge is for all those whom are already into ballbusting is one of, to get on with it, communicate with one another and thus create an environment where new comers feel at ease and welcomed. Equally, we must be able to identify those whom just wish to take 'our thing' and exploit it and us, the followers of ballbusting. We and 'Our Thing' can do without such vermine and vampires.

Trouble
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
On the other hand, if we used Mia Hamm, a bridge, and a bungee cord, we could invent "extreme ballbusting" and make a fortune...

Option 1: Mia Hamm kicks you in the nuts, you grab your crotch and step back (off the bridg), and plummet, only to be rescued at the last moment by the bungee cord.

Option 2: You jump off the bridge, only to be saved by the bungee cord, and Mia Hamm is in the parking lot beneath the bridge; her job is to kick you in the nuts hard enough to get you back up on the bridge.

Sgn posted near said bridge: "Nutbreaker Cliff. Jumpers since August 1, 2005: 487. Ruptures: 423."

David_B
07-14-2005, 03:54 PM
David- I have a couple of VK vids (very tame ones). One is a karate vid and the other a self defense vid. Both have the same guy in it (beige pants also) and brown hair (I think). Is this scott?
Yes, this sounds like a description of Scott. Slightly wavy, medium brown hair, usually parted on one side.

It's interesting, those first Scott's Videos were sold early to mid 1990s, I think. It does show a lot of foresight using a newish medium to distribute original BB, whereas previously we had to rely mainly on clips of existing action movies or tv shows to see a fight that contained a ball kick. It was quite a big step forward.

David B.
--

BBTex
07-15-2005, 11:33 PM
i like option 2 trouble, sounds like a very very very good option to me :)