PDA

View Full Version : is it worth registering up here?

toyboy2
07-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Do the girls kick hard? Do they squeeze or is a lot of it fake? Is it worth while? how much does it cost? im too lazy to go around searching. how hot is sharon? any of her legs? and of her in her bra? do any guys cum while they are being ballbusted?

Julie18nz
07-17-2005, 11:42 PM
Do the girls kick hard? Do they squeeze or is a lot of it fake? Is it worth while? how much does it cost? im too lazy to go around searching. how hot is sharon? any of her legs? and of her in her bra? do any guys cum while they are being ballbusted?

Most of ur questions can be answered by u simply going to the main page of FemaleDom, like the cost and such, and most of the rest can be simply answered if u were to just download some of the samples :)

Trouble
07-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Most of ur questions can be answered by u simply going to the main page of FemaleDom, like the cost and such, and most of the rest can be simply answered if u were to just download some of the samples :)
It sounds like he's too lazy to do even his own freeloading. Guess I'll have to download 'em again and watch 'em all over. Sheesh, at first I just had to do my own freeloading, now I have to carry you guys? Please just don't ask me to chew your meat for you. Not that I would say no.

toyboy2
07-18-2005, 04:58 AM
there are no movie samples, are there?