PDA

View Full Version : Want to be trampled, but afraid to ask?

Crymsonsplash
07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Like nearly all submissives, people who wish to be trampled, smothered, busted, etc, are afraid to bring up the topic. However, I stumbled upon a neat little trick :D Here's the TRUE story.

It was a unseasonably warm April night, and the college crowd was returning to the dorms from a night of drinking and such. Many had already passed out, but there were these 4 girls that were walking around, slightly drunken, in their cotton night shorts and T-Shirts. They had their balance, but lost a bit of common sense. They were also barefoot (yes!) So, they see me in my room, and begin talking about how great their night was. As they were about to leave, I said to them, "My back is pretty sore. Would you mind walking on it to crack it?"
"Sure!" They responded. They thought it would be fun. They ranged from 5' 1 to about 5' 11, and probably weighed from 110 lbs to 140 lbs.
One cracked my back, and I went down the line with them. At one point, I had two of them on my back. That of course, was not enough. "Would you mind cracking my chest?" I inquired. "Sure!" They eagerly answered. The same thing happened.

This next part is slightly unbelievable, but it happened... "Would you mind cracking my face?" They laughed and I just said, "My neck hurts, and it sometimes helps to have weight on my face." Sure enough I had each one of their sexy feet on my face, at one time or another.

In conclusion, they don't even have to be drunk. Start with the back cracking question. It's much easier than, "Dominate me!" After the back, the chest MIGHT work. Just have fun with it, who knows, you could find your own mistress :D

Licking Spikes
08-12-2005, 09:45 AM
That sounds like a good idea. I'll be trying that in the near future you can be sure of that! :D

metallicsnake
10-25-2005, 04:41 PM
stupefating!

Ares-IG
12-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Nice idea, actually. Although I feel that I personally could hardly find courage for the last request/ :(