PDA

View Full Version : pro BB

try
07-24-2005, 09:46 PM
I dont know how many members have gone to a Pro who does BB, but it can be very fulfilling, although obviously costly.
Amongst the women I have paid one who really did the stuff was a girl who called herself Nina. She was about 5 foot 7, in her late twenties, blond and very pretty. I was wearing just a pair of womens tights, as this makes me feel vulnerable, gives the girl a clear sight of the target {i.e. my balls} and always causes the girl to laugh .
Nina really left me with a pair of achers, and she added to the pain of her knees, punches and kicks by saying how I was a wimp, and teasing me by thrusting her boobs under my face saying "wordnt you love to get your hands on these!" and then punching my nuts.
One great moment was when she kissed me on the cheek and then punched me really hard in the balls. She then said "right in the nuts!" as I bent over in pain. She seemed to really enjoy that!
I really enjoy BB as a best part of domination, and I hope others have liked this account.

pba4bgr
09-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Sounds good....

Sacktap
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Just go to a strip club and tell the stripper you want a few shots to the nuts instead of a lap dance, Im sure she'll grant your request