PDA

View Full Version : Free downloads of ballbusting clips

Jack
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Enjoy some 100 free video clips of ballbusting foot fetish.
FTP into:

IP: 216.55.163.208
login: bbfiles@arxhosting.com
pass: bbgroups

Enjoy
:D :D :D :D :D

Knave
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
I hope this FTP site has more success than others past. I uploaded some stuff I had from awhile ago. Best of luck!

-Knave

Julie18nz
07-29-2005, 04:36 PM
Ummm how do u get to a site if u only know the IP addy??? I am a FTP virgin :P

toyboy2
07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
ftp://ip-here ???

toyboy2
07-29-2005, 05:56 PM
ftp://bbfiles@arxhosting.com:bbgroups@216.55.163.208

but doesnt work for me

Julie18nz
07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
ftp://bbfiles@arxhosting.com:bbgroups@216.55.163.208

but doesnt work for me

Its a 'no go zone' :(

Pity, coz apart from teh fact that lots look like pirated clips, some are ones that u use to get legally but cant any more as sites have closed :(

Trouble
07-30-2005, 03:24 AM

Pity, coz apart from teh fact that lots look like pirated clips, some are ones that u use to get legally but cant any more as sites have closed :(
Get WS-FTP. They have a trial version good for some thirty days or something. I have an older version at the office where I work that they gave us free, 'cuz they likes the gummint (plus, we had a teacher doing volunteer work at the time fill out the application -- they likes the edjimicators who do volunteer work).

Browsers usually came with an FTP client; they used to have one built in to AOL, and now it's gone. Damn 'Tards.

Amaya might have FTP as well as HTTP; it mentions FTP in the Help section, but it doesn't say if it has it or not or how to use it (Amaya's help menus suck).

Really, almost any web page editing utility SHOULD have it, but that you know that means that they won't. I say we tie up Bill Gates with piano wire and leave him as a present on EvilGrl's porch.

toyboy2
07-30-2005, 03:56 AM

let's get together Julia x

Jet
07-30-2005, 04:34 AM
ftp: go to MyNetwork locations and add a new network location

sloukkari
07-30-2005, 03:49 PM
hope this works...

Julie18nz
07-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Get WS-FTP. They have a trial version good for some thirty days or something. I have an older version at the office where I work that they gave us free, 'cuz they likes the gummint (plus, we had a teacher doing volunteer work at the time fill out the application -- they likes the edjimicators who do volunteer work).

Browsers usually came with an FTP client; they used to have one built in to AOL, and now it's gone. Damn 'Tards.

Amaya might have FTP as well as HTTP; it mentions FTP in the Help section, but it doesn't say if it has it or not or how to use it (Amaya's help menus suck).

Really, almost any web page editing utility SHOULD have it, but that you know that means that they won't. I say we tie up Bill Gates with piano wire and leave him as a present on EvilGrl's porch.

Thanks Trouble. I downloaded one old clip I have from ages ago, then it said the password was wrong and booted me out again :p I give up :)

pecs
08-04-2005, 04:21 PM
I managed to download a load of clips using dreamweaver but now i get the message '530 authentication failed'... any ideas anyone?

I'm going to get an ftp site up so we can share stuff so keep a look out on here.

BBTex
08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
i downloaded that wsftp program that you recommended trouble, and i tried to get to the site but i got the same error as pecs... '530 authentication failed'

Trouble
08-05-2005, 02:21 AM
i downloaded that wsftp program that you recommended trouble, and i tried to get to the site but i got the same error as pecs... '530 authentication failed'
That would tend to mean that the site does not accept anonymous FTP; it wants the password. :(

Actually, it could also mean that the new version of WS is set up to log on to edit rather than just to download. I do not have the newest version, so not sure how to fix or adjust it; if it's trying to log on as an editor rather than as someone who just wants to download, that would explain why it gives an error message. Is there a checkbox marked "anonymous FTP" anywhere?

Tamakeri
08-05-2005, 07:40 AM
That site he is trying to reach is shut down now- only lasted for about 3 days. Apparently the kid who set it up left everybody under the same account with universal (rwed) privs and somebody simply logged on and deleted all the files, then claimed they had "hacked" the site. He says he is now setting it up again for another run but this time intends to hand out individual accounts and passwords. He had quite a bit of copyrighted video on the site while it lasted and I imagine his "hacker" could even have been an outraged pay-site owner.

BBTex
08-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Is there a checkbox marked "anonymous FTP" anywhere?

hmmmm i dont see one but ill look around some more and get back to you

Trouble
08-07-2005, 01:34 AM
hmmmm i dont see one but ill look around some more and get back to you
See Tamakeri's message. Site hacked, files gone.

Until the trial membership wears out, you should be able to plunder the Project Gutenberg site. Interesting books; sad that there is no ballbusting in it... :( (At least, not that I have found yet -- muah hah haaaahh...)

Sonfer
09-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Damn I lost my files. Please does anyone have trish stratus and stacy keibler compilations anymore? Please..

They were on that site..

gatsu
12-27-2005, 04:19 PM
please for me!