PDA

View Full Version : Muscular guy busted by girl with cellulite

BustmyBalls666
08-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Sounds like a crime against nature, doesn't it, but then again what is uglier than two balls? You decide.

Julie18nz
08-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Sounds like a crime against nature, doesn't it, but then again what is uglier than two balls? You decide.

I had a hell of a lot of things to say to this statement, like WHY is it ok for a fat ugly guy to get kicked by a beautiful woman and people dont have any problem with that at all but as soon as the woman doesnt look like Heidi Klum, shes a fat ugly cow??? but I is a good little girl and I bit my lip and didnt say a word :p

Magnum
08-02-2005, 10:26 AM
personally, as long as hygiene is good I don't really care what the gal looks like. I mean there are some that are just to manly for me but otherwise a gal who is fat can kick me too. I know what you mean though Julie. Many guys have very high standards for the gals they will let bust them. For me though, as long as she is female (maybe even an extremely passable asain TS gal) I usually wouldn't have a problem with it.

BustmyBalls666
08-02-2005, 08:58 PM
skinny girls have cellulite too, even pretty girls. But are you actuallt getting busted by her cellulite? Thoughts on this. By the way I do have very high standards because if the girl isn't very pretty, what the hell gives her the right to bust my balls. I just couldn't get off on that or excited enough to try it. Especially if the guy does have a good body. So many don't.

evilgrl
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I had a hell of a lot of things to say to this statement, like WHY is it ok for a fat ugly guy to get kicked by a beautiful woman and people dont have any problem with that at all but as soon as the woman doesnt look like Heidi Klum, shes a fat ugly cow??? but I is a good little girl and I bit my lip and didnt say a word :p

Don't bite your lip. You are correct the double standard on this is ridiculous. Personally I want to see more hot guys getting busted but it's so rare. I guess it's because everything out there related to busting is geared towards men. I guess they don't care how the men look. Their balls are just used as props.......um where am I going with this......I hate when I start a rant then forget what my point was........um oh yeah more hot guys getting balls kicked is good!

evilgrl

Knave
08-03-2005, 12:21 AM
So, I need to concur with the ladies here. I'll never understand the mentality of "hot" versus "not", that so many guys display, even bb enthusiasts which puzzles me to no end. Of course I enjoy seeing hotties, but I also like seeing every body type portrayed. Some of the best bb material is amateur home video with a couple just having fun, neither of them models or what would be societally considered "extremely hot". As an aside, my enjoyment of hotties does not stop at the female. I too would appreciate some higher quality male models be kicked. As for this wierd cellulite question, I don't know what you're driving at. It seems like the kind of specific question geared to discover specific answers, like you're trolling for something. Much like a bb enthusiast entering a random chat room and asking; "So man, who thinks girls are creeps for kicking guys in the balls? Especially wearing pointy high heels? That ticks me off!"
It's just wierd and obvious. Maybe I'm wrong.

Trouble
08-03-2005, 01:39 AM
We're all proud of you. :bananad:

carnivorous_daisy
08-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Don't bite your lip. You are correct the double standard on this is ridiculous. Personally I want to see more hot guys getting busted but it's so rare. I guess it's because everything out there related to busting is geared towards men. I guess they don't care how the men look. Their balls are just used as props.......um where am I going with this......I hate when I start a rant then forget what my point was........um oh yeah more hot guys getting balls kicked is good!

evilgrl

i agree. now i dont consider myself hot, but i am young, and certainly a bit easier to look at than knackers of aussie bb women. here are some links to photos from a couple videos i have done,

http://www.syrenproductions.com/main/videosales/video-130/video130.htm

http://www.syrenproductions.com/main/videosales/video-129/video129.htm

http://www.calimg.com/Samples/jj01-795501/jj01.htm

http://www.calimg.com/Samples/jj02-960312/jj02.htm

http://www.calimg.com/CaliMeanGirls/060602April/ap00x31.JPG

CALI MEAN GIRLS ROCKS!
i have worked with a LOT of studios, and seriously, none of them are as fun as cali mean girls.

-the Carnivorous Daisy

DarkX
08-03-2005, 01:57 PM
I think it's because the idea of a big guy (which guys doesn't dram of itself as a big stud) who is brought to ground by a small girl.

Magnum
08-04-2005, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=carnivorous_daisy]i agree. now i dont consider myself hot, but i am young, and certainly a bit easier to look at than knackers of aussie bb women. here are some links to photos from a couple videos i have done,

Oh you look hot!! I almost want to bust your balls (kidding). You see, I have always wondered how dave got so many gals to kick him. I mean you are correct in saying you are much easier to look at than Dave (even from a guys point of view), I am not trying to take anything away from Dave, but how does he do it? Is he paying these gals? BTW, Dave sure can take a beating, even more than Tantan.

toybag_cellphone
08-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Or, here's a thought: What if it "hooks" those of us who think it *is* nature at work?

The big, muscle-bound brute brought to his knees, crying, by the grip of a heavyset girl with her hand around his balls. All that masculine strength and power subjugated by the application of a little knowledge and feminine wiles. The big bull controlled by the cowgirl.

Works for me.

I need a cigarette.

Tamakeri
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
I am not trying to take anything away from Dave, but how does he do it? Is he paying these gals? BTW, Dave sure can take a beating, even more than Tantan.

Knackers is, of course , a photog professional with his own studio facilities and top of the line equipment and can easily tap into the pro model network. He has mentioned paying the girls $150/hour if he and she are clothed and $250/hour if either (or both, I suppose) is nude. That would be Oz $ of course and I don't know how that relates.

Knave
08-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Knack's power is based solely on charisma. Looks is one thing, but the ability to make people feel comfortable and happy is huge! That, and the studio doesn't hurt.

Magnum
08-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, I guess it's like Tamakeri too. He has a way with the gals also. :D Must be nice.

Sacktap
08-09-2005, 01:29 AM
skinny girls have cellulite too, even pretty girls. But are you actuallt getting busted by her cellulite? Thoughts on this. By the way I do have very high standards because if the girl isn't very pretty, what the hell gives her the right to bust my balls. I just couldn't get off on that or excited enough to try it. Especially if the guy does have a good body. So many don't.
I keep my standards low so im never dissapointed :bananawin