PDA

View Full Version : bb stories

bustme
08-08-2005, 11:08 PM
can anyone tell me what happing to the site takethepitch/bbstories.com, or can some one tell me where i can find some ballbusting stories.

Tamakeri
08-09-2005, 07:26 AM
can anyone tell me what happing to the site takethepitch/bbstories.com, or can some one tell me where i can find some ballbusting stories.Try here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041117084952/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/ (http://web.archive.org/web/20041117084952/http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/)

bustme
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Hey thanks a bunch for your help. That was just the site i was looking for.

avgbody
08-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Here is one of my favorite sites about BB stories. I like this site because the stories are real and told by both male and females. It goes back awhile:

http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=2724286443

Here is another site of true stories:
http://www.oddtodd.com/nuts77.html
Enjoy, :)

ThanxsMan
08-19-2005, 03:22 AM
I haven't been to that site in a ral long time, they haven't updated in like two years. It's sad I liked that site.

Bakuryu
08-27-2005, 10:27 AM
here that are mostly stories that goes beyond just ballbusting but also some just BB stories ;)
www.eunuch.org
:P

iagree
08-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Odd todd has updated semi regularly, he tried to every monday, for some time. Until recently that is, I do believe the 77th entry is the last, after repeatedly posting that he needed more stories or else, he seems to have given up, he replaced monday's nuts with something else.

As for ballbusting memoirs, that site is also updated, not regularly but there are posts on there as recent as the 27th of this august. Although now they get some posts that are just adds i think that show up as symbols. Anyway, I have a question...

The site has buttos to navigate the pages of input/stories on it. They dont work for me. Do they work for anyone else, or can you only view the latest entries?

iagree
08-27-2005, 03:49 PM
PS - :bananad:

This banana is the funniest damn thing ever!!!!

Trouble
08-28-2005, 12:53 AM
The site has buttos to navigate the pages of input/stories on it. They dont work for me. Do they work for anyone else, or can you only view the latest entries?
Start with the buttons furthest to the right; you start at the most recent stories and the buttons at the left move you to the more recent posts, so they do not work until you have moved at least oone page into older stories (by hitting one of the buttons on the right).

And, yes, the banana dancing is the most hilarious thing on the Internet. :bananad:

iagree
08-28-2005, 01:27 PM
yeah, still doesnt work. My mouse arrow turns into a little hand and all, but no go when I click, also right clicking wont give me any of the options of open in new window or even just open link. Does it work for you trouble?

And by the by: :bananad: :bananad: :letsplay

do not try to upstage me with a more recent banana like that again, as you can see I have doubled my bananas and hired a band to play for them.

Trouble
08-28-2005, 03:20 PM
yeah, still doesnt work. My mouse arrow turns into a little hand and all, but no go when I click, also right clicking wont give me any of the options of open in new window or even just open link. Does it work for you trouble?
Yes. Which browser are you using?

iagree
08-29-2005, 10:18 PM
I use internet explorer, a very recent version too. What version do you use? Maybe if you could post the link for one of the older pages, like even the first one, or last page as it would be on the site. Its wierd.

Trouble
08-30-2005, 12:31 AM
I use internet explorer, a very recent version too. What version do you use? Maybe if you could post the link for one of the older pages, like even the first one, or last page as it would be on the site. Its wierd.
I am not using Explorer; I am using AOL, which has a "built-in" browser (combines some features of navigator and Explorer, like their whacky Gecko/Trident rendering system). Here is a link to the second page:

http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/2724286443/2

Best of luck.

David_B
08-30-2005, 03:13 AM
yeah, still doesnt work. My mouse arrow turns into a little hand and all, but no go when I click, also right clicking wont give me any of the options of open in new window or even just open link.
Hello iagree,

Is it possible that you have JavaScript turned off? It's a JavaScript menu and requires scripting to run.

To enable JavaScript (if this is the problem) go to "Tools" in IE, then "Internet Options", "Security", "Custom Level", scroll down to "Scripting" and enable "Active Scripting".

Hopefully that will solve the problem.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

avgbody
08-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Here try this link then, it is from the beginning July 26th 2001

http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/2724286443/20

If you still have trouble you can edit the url at the end where it says 20 to 19 and so on. Ex: http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/2724286443/19

mutt
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
http://www.geocities.com/wellesley/garden/2141/index.html

Jennie's college project self defense survey for women. Not updated since August, 1999, but quite a bit of good material spread over eight pages. Hope you enjoy!

iagree
01-15-2006, 08:28 PM
I am posting this message to reactivate this thread, not so much for discussion but to bring attention to it again. Ballbusting memoirs has had some great content lately, along with a short bout of spam, but not much at all compared to the vast amount of content. One may be able to count the spam posts on two hands. Also the selfe defense survey link is excellent, I first found it on scrambled eggs, a site that has long been gone from the internet. Its great, I had no idea how to find it until the previous post. As for ballbusting memoirs, everyone should post, I have in the past but cant anymore, for some reason it wont let me (David B and everyone elses advise didnt work, who knows?). I love one of the most recent posts, about a school teacher who states she wishes she could bust her students, I corresponded with her breifly (there are email links for many of the posts) and she is 23, I suspect (imagine in my fantasies) hot, and teaches 7th grade. She says she wishes she could call about 2/3 of her students to the front of the class and give them a crushing kick or knee or the nuts, her words. Dont worry, its strictly fantasy she knows she cant do it. :bananajum
Love that banana. :bananad:
love that one even more.

agnetha
01-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Hello,

and I would love to see more memoir posts, some are very sexy and inspiring. Oh, and more dancing bananas too !

Aggie x

Magnum
01-16-2006, 10:25 AM
I would love to hear more from you Agnetha. :iluvu:

helios
02-05-2006, 06:54 PM
What would be great (IMHO) would be more stories written by women. Not to do down the fine work of sites like takethepitch etc, but for me, and I don't know if this is strange or not, the sexiness lies not in the description, but in the fact that it is from a woman's perspective. A brilliantly written story that has been created by a man is still far inferior to a clunky, poorly written story told by a woman: it is the fact that she has been thinking about such things that is the turn-on.
Does anyone else feel this way? To any extent?

helios

rowdy
02-05-2006, 09:12 PM
I do. The idea that women enjoy ballbusting, think about ball busting, and DO ballbusting for their pleasure, fun, etc. is what turns me on about it.

try
02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Dunno if I'm any good at writing but I've plenty of ideas, so here goes.

THE FIGHT

When Wendy, a lovely blond in her thirties, had suggested to me the idea of me wrestling a woman she didn't have to work hard to get my agreement. She'd brought the subject up when I'd had a few drinks, turned on her considerable charm and I couldn't say no.
So here I was, in Wendys living room to wrestle a friend of hers called Mary. What Wendy hadn't told me was that 5 of her girlfriends would be present and two cameras would be videoing everything. Wendy had said she would provide me with some wrestling shorts, but they were really just very tight briefs. Her friends, all about 30, were sharing a couple of bottles of wine and were in a lively mood, pointing at my groin and making derogatory jokes. One told Mary, my opponent, to "kick him in the balls!" which made them all laugh. I was beginning to feal vulnerable. Mary was a beautiful girl of 25, 5ft 9, her curvy body shoehorned into tight denim shorts and low cut, light blue top. She seemed very confident, perhaps encouraged that the audience was vocal in their support for her. It was cheers for her, jeers for me.

So we were to begin. Rules were that no punching or kicking was allowed.
I began by grabbing her shoulders, meaning to force her to the floor, but Mary was more devious, she just grabbed my scrotum and squeezed! How the watching women loved it! They squealed with delight, yelled at Mary to "rip his balls off!" I was helpless as a smiling Mary squeezed my balls, but male pride stopped me begging her to let go. When she did, as I bent over clutching my crotch she delivered a vicious slap to each side of my face. I staggered away to find time to recover, hurt and humiliated, but determined that I wasn't going to let a girl beat me, especially not in front of a female audience! So this time I grabbed both of Marys hands, but oh, what a mistake! She just bought a knee up, good and hard! How they all cheered as I again bent over in pain. As I turned away from Mary I was facing the other girls, only inches from the nearesr. Her face was a picture of joy, and looking straight into my eyes she said "got a pair of achers, you big wimp!". In between laughs the other girls were yelling similar things.
Oh, not only sickening pain in my testicles, but the humiliation as well. My sense of manhood was being destroyed!

Well thats all for now, but if anyone likes it I'll finish it. And maybe illustrate it with a couple of pics.

skweezme
02-23-2006, 03:29 PM
try, that was great!

Pics would be fantastic. And more story!

Bye-the-bye, I've just been looking at the takethepitch stories and they seem to be better than I remember them.

I'm wanting to write more, but need a good kick in the balls to get me going.

Good luck!

try
02-23-2006, 04:56 PM
try, that was great!

Pics would be fantastic. And more story!

Bye-the-bye, I've just been looking at the takethepitch stories and they seem to be better than I remember them.

I'm wanting to write more, but need a good kick in the balls to get me going.

Good luck!

Hi skweezme,

Thanks for the praise. I'll probably do a pic to illustrate what I've written before I continue the story. When you say you want to write more but need a kick in the balls to get you going, I'm not certain I know what you mean but when I am drawing BB I occasionally have to take a break to, well, relieve myself! I wonder if I'm the only artist to have to do this.

try
03-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi again Skweezme,
I'm sorry I've not completed the the story but as only one person responded to it I assumed it hadn't been popular. But me and two others have been discussing stories, especially featuring Emma Peel, in the cartoons section. So take a look, and if you want to contribute your ideas we would be delighted!

msms
03-12-2006, 12:32 AM
can anyone tell me what happing to the site takethepitch/bbstories.com, or can some one tell me where i can find some ballbusting stories.

If your still looking, the sites back up:
http://bbstories.takethepitch.com

msms
03-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Here try this link then, it is from the beginning July 26th 2001

http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/2724286443/20

If you still have trouble you can edit the url at the end where it says 20 to 19 and so on. Ex: http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestbook/2724286443/19

Thanks for this link - very intersting stories (though some of them seem a bit unlikely)

Tballs
03-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Hi again Skweezme,
I'm sorry I've not completed the the story but as only one person responded to it I assumed it hadn't been popular.
NOT SO, Try. Your wrestling story really hits me where it counts. I've had only one wrestling session over the years, and won't do it again - because my balls took more of a beating than I could handle again. However, your story brings back the thrill.
KEEP WRITING!

try
03-12-2006, 07:16 PM
NOT SO, Try. Your wrestling story really hits me where it counts. I've had only one wrestling session over the years, and won't do it again - because my balls took more of a beating than I could handle again. However, your story brings back the thrill.
KEEP WRITING!

Hi Tballs,

OK I'm going to continue that story in a few days, I'm really glad you liked it. Me and a couple of others have started a thread called "Emma Peel Ballbusting" which you may also like, and if you could contribute any suggestions that would be great!
I'm also intrigied by your statement that you had a wrestling session in which your balls got hurt really bad. This is one BB experience I've not had so I would love it if you could describe what happened. And especially if anyone was watching, particuly girls.

Brian_
11-15-2006, 01:14 PM
bbstories takethepitch seems to be gone

Jammy james
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey all, i was bored so i have just written my first story lol.
Give me your thought, i havn't checked it through much because i didnt have time. :(

here...

The Underground Fighting tournament

I am a male, age 19, skinny, slightly toned, and some martial arts experience. I was looking for some excitement in my life, an being a broke young horny male with no penny’s to my name fun was hard to find, I loved fighting, and had a few fetish’s too that involved fighting. When I discovered a banner on one of the walls I pass when I go for walks, the banner read…

“Hello and welcome,
We are pleased to announce we are holding a special, unique fighting tournament, the venue details are stated on the bottom of this banner.
The tournament is for all sexes, between the ages of 16 to 25.
You will be expected to dress lightly as you would for an intense boxing match, and the rules are simple…
Everything is allowed but nails must be cut, no weapons or sharp object can be used or brought to the arena and no protection what so ever, this includes gum shields, helmet gear, shin pads and cups.
After every match the winner will be rewarded by progressing to the next round and given a generous some of money, Also the winner gets to do whatever he wants to the loser after the knock out, to make sure loser is truly knocked out on the floor.
Once in the tournament you will not be permitted to leave, it is a violation of are laws and will result in serious punishment.”

That was the end of the banner, in most places in the world this would be illegal, but in my little town un-ruled, known about or controlled by the government, almost anything is legal.
I went straight home to my semi standing flat, cut my nails, and got into some tight silky boxing clothes, and a coat to keep me warm till I arrive. I then left for the tournament leaving behind my pathetic lifestyle and belongings at my flat.

I arrived at the address on the banner, there was an arrow pointing to a fire exit reading “Underground tournament”. I entered through the door, looked behind me to find the streets, alleys and roads behind me were empty, and the skies were dark. In front of me as I entered were some poor conditioned stairs, like the ones from my flat. I continued down these stairs, they seem to just keep going down.
I eventually got to a second door, I heard a lot of noise piercing its way through the little gap under the door. As I pushed the door open, a huge fanfare of cheers and excitement rushed into my ears. The room was filled with People, all of them young and the ages stated on banner, I was stunned at how many people were there, and how big the place was, There were spotlights pointing to the middle of the football arena sized room, the roof was really high, about 8 floors high, and the lights lit up an amazing boxing ring, which was centred and surrounded by hundreds maybe even thousands of seats. It was truly spectacular, the seats were all filled with attractive ladies, contenders, fans, strong males, even 16 yr olds were there in the contender’s box, which shocked me quite a bit. I was overwhelmed by the amount of people and the fact all these seats and eyes overlooked this one, lit up, boxing ring. I started to get very nervous in contending.

I was gasping for air, and then was approached by a young woman, dark, straight long hair, green sparkly eyes and a black pleated mini skirt.
I would usually pounce on her in a normal situation, but she was as beautiful as many of the girls is could see in the stands and seats.
She asked “are you a contender or viewer”, I naturally replied “contender”. She smiled and took hold of my hand and led me through the crowds to the contenders box, I signed myself up at a booth to the side of the chairs of the contenders, and entered in my details, age, sex, weight and so on. I even had to give myself a nickname, I called myself “Arrogant Arsonist” as I thought at the time the first work marked my personality as I was very full of myself, and the second word just made the whole name sound cool and dangerous. The man said I was done and pointed me to a seat in the contender box, the chairs were made of plastic, were just like football ground seats, and were lit up slightly by the really bright lights looking down on the boxing ring. I sat down on the red plastic chair and removed my coat. I was seated next to many people, mixed ages and sexes. A really attractive 16 year old girl was seated next to me, she was extremely good looking for her age, but a touch to young for my usual taste. Suddenly a loud voice coming from above me head echoed through the while arena saying… “Hello and welcome all, the tournament will now begin, first match, could Mass Murderer and Lil Terror please make there way to the ring!”

Immediately after the announcement the young girl next to me stood up, followed by a 6ft 4 male a few rows in front, generously built.
They both approached the arena, People cheered intensely. They were at opposite sides of the ring, warming up.
I looked to the left of the ring and saw this bulky male, skin head, tight silky boxing pants, like mine, accept his showed more of a bulge, but no so much he looked like he was wearing a cup, and he had his top half fully exposed. Most of the males were dressed like this.
I turned my head to the right to see a shapely young girl, very cute, very petite, with a silky blue mini skirt with matching bra. I then said to myself “what the fuck!”

The bell rung followed by a roar from the crowd. I complete believe a delicate girl was faced off against a tank. I watched with my mouth open as the man swung for the shapely, delicate girl half his size.
He missed his first punch, as she stepped back and fell into the ring ropes. Another roar came from the crowd. The man charged full pelt at the petite girl with his fists in the air, I closed my eyes for a brief second just before he made contact as I couldn’t bear to watch her be compressed. I opened my eyes to see the tank of a man, to a halt, arms on the girls shoulders, bent over towards her, with his mouth gasping for air. The girl has her cute sized 4 feet pushed against the manly bulge sticking out of his silky boxer shorts. She dropped her foot toe the ground, followed by lifting it straight back up again with great force into his balls repeatedly, causing the man to come off the ground slightly with every kick. She smashed about 15 sharp snap kicks to his big nuts before he dropped suddenly to the ground, with tears streaming down his eyes. He clutched his silky groin, and lay on the floor on his back. A voice then screeched “KO!” from the speakers above my head. The crowd cheered, and I sat there in disbelief, mouth still open. The girl raised her hands and had a huge victorious grin on her face. A member of the arena staff, in the staff uniform which was a white polo shirt and trousers then entered the ring and gave the girl her first some of cash in hand, she took is gracefully, then the man backed off as she was instructed to finish of the defeated man. The crowd roared again as the attractive girl took the mans hands away from his crotch. She spat on his face then ripped off his silky pants, revealing a swollen pair of testicles and a semi erected cock, the crown whistled loudly. The girl then took hold of his semi hard cock pulled it up towards her chest ******* the man to step up onto his feet, screaming. His penis was now fully erected in her hand, she then led him round the ring by his cock, like he was some sort of dog, the crowd all laughed and the girl smiled and giggled. She then stopped and lifted his cock up so it was pressed against his six-Pac. She stepped back still holding the cock, and delivered a really harsh knee into the mans balls with all of her body weight.
The man immediately doubled over and by the look on his horrified he was getting back up. A looked down onto my lap as I couldn’t bear to watch anymore of this humiliation. To my surprise I had a full blown erection in my pants, because my pants weren’t as tight as the man I just watched, my cock was bouncing around and was fully view able if I stood up. There it stood proudly 7 inches out of my pants, stretching my silky pants to there maximum. I paniced and tried to take my mind off the fight before someone saw me, but it was too late.

The speakers sounded … “Could the ring be cleared and the next contenders come up, Arrogant Arsonist and Becky the bitch please make there way to the ring!”
Shit! I thought, as I realised Becky is a girls name, and bitch isn’t a good word either. Bigger shit! I thought, as I realised I still had a bulge in my pants containing a semi hard nob. I sat up, took a deep breath and made my way to the arena. I walked into the blinding light of the ring spot lights while my cock bobbed up and down as I walked. I then climbed into the empty ring and preyed it stayed empty. I looked up squinting my eyes because of the bright, highly directional lights, and saw that people in the crowds were cheering me, and even more pointing at my bobbing penis. I felt embarrassed at the least, but my attention was soon redirected to what I believed to be my opponent. They she stood, 5’9ft tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, smooth bright skin, and a smile being delivered from a pair of big red lips rich in colour. She was wearing a tight plastic bra showering off her huge perky breasts, nice cleavage, and her nipples pressed hard against her bra as my cock did against my silky stretched pants. A tight plastic, yellow miniskirt with a slit on the side was also worn revealing her beautiful, shapely legs, even better than the last girls, she was more my age to, looked about 18-19.
She stepped into the ring and started throwing sharp kicks into the air, warming her self up for the fight, while I stood gasping at the girl of my dreams that was intimidating me so much with her accuracy, beauty and technique in her kicks.
The bell rung loudly and the crowd screamed.
Like a boxer I slowly pounced from side to side on my toes towards her. My cock still hard went with the direction I bounced. I was within a metre of her when one of her long legs extended towards my face. I stepped to the outer side of her leg to my left and evaded her devastatingly dangerous kick. I then gave her a little jab to her right tit, intentionally I was aiming for her wind pipe, but I was to nervous to be accurate, she retaliated by losing her smile and replacing it with gritting teeth, followed by her turning round to face me, delivering an uppercut with her left hand into my erected cock, just an inch away from my delicate balls. My cock smashed into my stomach and air came rushing out of my mouth. The adrenaline must have affected her accuracy as well as mine as the balls would have been much better target for her. This uppercut was followed by a left knee which landed right on my balls, slamming them against my gooch. My mouth burst opened as I exhaled more air. This time I was slightly winded. The knee still pressed against my balls was replaced by a second knee with the right leg to my balls again, simultaneously she kneed my balls with her left knee, followed by her right!
She got through 4 repetitions, a total of 8 knees’s before I dropped to my knee’s taking my hard cock down with me. My hand caught her bra as I dropped taking it down to my level, her perky chest was revealed to the whole arena. The crown cheered and whistled. Her face went red with anger and embarrassment, then her temperature suddenly dropped back down in a second and her face returned to its original colour. She put back on a smile and looked down at me on my knees clutching my male package. Her eyes widened and she said …
“Tell me what your cock taste’s like after I rip it off and feed it to you!”
I replied with a loud gulp, swallowing the saliva in my mouth.
She took hold of my hands and pulled my up to my feet, then as my feet were on the ground, she snap kicked me with all her might into my genitals, squishing my cock and balls into my body, and ******* my whole body to fly into the ropes behind me.
The crowd howled. The elegant and beautiful girl skipped towards me gracefully and carelessly. She then propped me up on the ropes followed by Kneeing, kicking and punching me in my precious already aching balls. With every contact she had with my balls, the crowd screamed as I did.

I fell hard to the floor with a gigantic thump!
I was semi conscious on the floor flat against the ring mat unable to make a sound or movement.
My hearing was getting quite, and I could see with my wide eyes the girl looking down at me teasing me and using a tone that would be used on a baby. Being in the disabled state I was in I couldn’t escape as she knelt down and reached out for my pants. She began to rip off my pants, tearing the silk fabric. I was not long after fully naked in front of everyone in the arena. The girl leaned down as if she was about to give me head, and grabbed my nob with excitement. She knelt lower and extended her tongue so it touched gently the tip of my soar cock. I was for a slight second expecting a blow job, but that fantasy was soon ended when she wrenched up my still erected cock and pulled it as closed as she could to my face, she pulled my by my hair so I leant down to my own cock and she demanded “Eat it, eat all of it!” in a very dominant and seductive voice.
I nodded and she responded by pulling hard on my cock, stretching my skin and almost separating it from my body, I really thought it was going to rip off any second, if that was even possible. I yelled out in pain, I tapped the ground with my last bit of strength, the referee’s called a tap out and rung the bell. “Ding, Ding!”
She didn’t stop, and no one stopped her, she continued her pursuit in making me eat my own cock, she kept pulling, it got to the point where my cock touched my bottom lip and I immediately blanked out as the sound of the persistent roar of the crowds faded out to complete silence!
……………………………………………………………………………….

DandD
11-20-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm almost done writing it up, but when I get it done, I'll post our ballbusting story. It's told from my (female) point of view, but my guy is the one that suggested I write about our experience.

It was a totally new experience for me, but I can truthfully say it won't be the last!:D

DandD
11-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Ok, here's our story about our first time. I (the female D) wrote it from a female perspective. Please tell us what you think!!!
-----------------

I knew he’d had one too many when he came walking back to the bed. He crawled in by me and began kissing me and I could feel him relaxing a little more with each kiss. I reached down and began to stroke his nicely erect cock when I heard a snore.

“Babe, you’re passing out,” I told him.
“No, I’m not,” he replied, following that with a short snore.
“Yes you are” I sighed.

All night I’d been teasing him with his newly revealed foot fetish. I’d gone out and bought a pair of very sexy heels and quite enjoyed planting them at his crotch. He’d even gone so far as to take his cock out during dinner so he could rub it against my heeled foot under the table.

My plan had been to do a bit more exploration when we got back to the hotel room but looking at him sound asleep and snoring, I was seeing those go out the window. With the idea that I might get him to wake back up, I began toying with his still-hard cock again. I curled my hand around him, gently stroking him, then moving down to cup his balls and lightly squeezing them. On a whim, I even brought my leg up, using my toes to caress him. For a moment I thought he was waking up, but he only shifted enough to lodge his thigh between mine, which effectively reminded me just how aroused I was getting. The position was slightly awkward, so I shifted to put my knee at his groin and gently began pressing it up and down.

At that, he began to rouse. I reached over and gently stroked his nipple, all the while steadily pushing my knee into him. To this day I’m not sure how it happened, but the next thing I remember, I was somewhat firmly ramming my knee into his crotch. He gasped in shock and moaned, curling up around my leg. He grabbed my hair, yanking at it, pulling me to him for a hot, deep kiss.

“Let go of my hair baby, you’re hurting me,” I said.
“No” he replied, and gave it another yank.

At that point I realized that though he may be sleepy and somewhat drunk, he knew exactly what he wanted.

“I’m warning you, let go,” I told him clearly.
“No” he said again.

At which point I drew my leg down his and brought it up again, with definite more force than before. Again he moaned in that odd combination of pleasure and pain, gave my hair another hard pull and kissed me hard.

Feeling entirely powerful and wicked, I moved so that I was kneeling above him. One hand to each side of his head, my right knee between his legs. I slid my leg down his, bringing it up just enough to apply pressure to his balls. Several times I did that, making sure to gently pressure him at the top of the stroke. Then, without warning, I brought my knee up and made the first real full firm contact with his balls.

He gasped and stiffened in surprised, then uttered a low guttural cry, “uuuuhhhh.”
“You like that baby?” I leaned and whispered in his ear.
“Oh yeah” he moaned back at me.

He dipped his head down and took my nipple ring in his mouth, nipping and tugging at it, then sucked my nipple into his warm mouth.

I caught his eye, “let go of my nipple baby.”
He shook his head and grunted, an obvious “no.”
I put pressure on his crotch.
“I said, LET GO.”
Again he shook his head.
I leaned down face to face with him. “If you don’t let go, I’ll stop.”
At that he relented and reluctantly set me free.

After that, I began to experiment more. A few times I’d do the slow slide trick again, but instead of using a quick rush to hit him, I’d stop short, making him flinch. Two or three times of that and then I’d change it and bust him unexpectedly two times in a row. Each time he’d cry out and stiffen, instinctively trying to curl up under me.

Often I’d lean in and taunt him as he was moaning and thrashing on the bed.

“Was that hard enough baby? I can stop if you like?” I teased.
He shook his head hard, “nooo.”
“You want me to stop?” I asked.
“Please…”
“Please stop?”
“No, don’t stop,” he moaned, and I couldn’t help grinning in the dark as I brought my knee upward again.

With that bust, I realized his reaction was changing. The guttural moans had morphed into short gasps.

“Oh…oh…oh oh…” he panted under me.
“Are you going to cum for me?” I asked, delighted as I recognized his pre-orgasm reaction.
“Oh…oh…no, not without you, you first” he stuttered breathlessly.

I got in one more firm knee-to-ball slam before I felt his hands on me. He grabbed me and pulled me forward so that I was on top of his cock, then reached around me to position it to slide into me. I reached under to guide him in and then slid down onto him.

He was hard as a rock and all the play had me slick and ready, so we both moaned at the sensations. I began to move on top of him, watching him as I felt his cock sliding in and out of me. Now and then he’d make me gasp as he pistoned his hips upwards, driving his cock even deeper into me. I leaned over him, letting him lick and suck my nipples as I rode him, each time I came up, trying to let his cock just almost slip out before pushing hard back down on it.

Several times I toyed with the vague idea of quickly moving off him and driving my knee up into him, but the feel of him inside me was too good to give up. So good in fact, that with only a couple more slams down on him I realized I was going to cum. The feel of his balls trapped between us with each downward thrust made me hotter and when I came, it hit me like never before. I could barely stay on top of him as I lost control, but as I was coming down from my orgasm induced high I noticed he was getting very close to cumming, making those whimpering sounds he makes and pistoning up into me as hard as he could.

Rather than allowing him to shoot inside me, I slipped off his cock and slid down him, dropping my right knee hard onto his tight full balls. He grunted in surprise, simultaneously spurting up my thigh.

“Damn you bitch!” He groaned hoarsely.

Yeah, well, maybe I am a bitch, but he grinned the next morning when I asked him if his balls were sore…. and he’s coming over again tonight.

poolman2
11-23-2006, 10:39 PM
D,

WOW! That was hot. Please tell us more.

Thanks,

poolman2

Knave
11-23-2006, 11:23 PM
I can't believe I missed this! Great story! Thanks for sharing!

-Knave(EM)

Jammy james
11-24-2006, 01:31 PM
i found my story rather annoying so i just posting a version that has been checked fro grammer spelling etc.

The Underground Fighting tournament

I am a male, age 19, skinny, slightly toned, and some martial arts experience. I was looking for some excitement in my life, and being a broke, young, horny male with no penny’s to my name, fun was hard to find. I loved fighting, and had a few fetish’s too that involved fighting. I was on one of my head clearing walks when I discovered a banner on one of the walls I pass, the banner read…

“Hello and welcome,
We are pleased to announce we are holding a special, unique fighting tournament, the venue details are stated on the bottom of this banner.
The tournament is for all sexes, between the ages of 16 to 25.
You will be expected to dress lightly as you would for an intense boxing match, and the rules are simple…
Everything is allowed but nails must be cut, no weapons or sharp objects can be used or brought to the arena and no protection what so ever, this includes gum shields, helmet gear, shin pads and cups.
After every match the winner will be rewarded by progressing to the next round and given a generous some of money, Also the winner gets to do whatever he wants to the loser after the knock out, to make sure loser is truly knocked out.
Once in the tournament you will not be permitted to leave, it is a violation of our laws and will result in serious punishment.”

That was the end of the banner, in most places in the world this would be illegal, but in my little town un-ruled, known about or controlled by the government, almost anything is legal.
I went straight home to my semi standing flat, cut my nails, and got into some tight silky boxing clothes, and a coat to keep me warm till I arrived. I then left for the tournament leaving behind my pathetic lifestyle and belongings at my flat.

I arrived at the address on the banner, there was an arrow pointing to a fire exit reading “Underground tournament”. I entered through the door, looked behind me to find the streets, alleys and roads behind me were empty, and the skies were dark. In front of me as I entered were some poor conditioned stairs, like the ones from my flat. I continued down these stairs, they seemed to just keep going down.
I eventually got to a second door, I heard a lot of noise piercing its way through the little gap under the door. As I pushed the door open, a huge fanfare of cheers and excitement rushed into my ears. The room was filled with People, all of them young and the ages stated on the banner, I was stunned at how many people were there, and how big the place was. There were spotlights pointing to the middle of the football arena sized room, the roof was really high, about 8 floors high, and the lights lit up an amazing boxing ring, which was centred and surrounded by hundreds maybe even thousands of seats. It was truly spectacular, the seats were all filled with attractive ladies, contenders, fans, strong males, even 16 yr olds were there in the contender’s box, which shocked me quite a bit. I was overwhelmed by the amount of people and the fact all these seats and eyes overlooked this one, lit up, boxing ring. I started to get very nervous in contending.

I was gasping for air, and then was approached by a young woman, dark, straight long hair, green sparkly eyes and a black pleated mini skirt.
I would usually pounce on her in a normal situation, but she was as beautiful as many of the girls i could see in the stands and seats.
She asked “are you a contender or viewer”, I naturally replied “contender”. She smiled and took hold of my hand and led me through the crowds to the contenders box, I signed myself up at a booth to the side of the chairs of the contenders, and entered in my details, age, sex, weight and so on. I even had to give myself a nickname, I called myself “Arrogant Arsonist” as I thought at the time the first word marked my personality as I was very full of myself, and the second word just made the whole name sound cool and dangerous. The man said I was done and pointed me to a seat in the contender box, the chairs were made of plastic, were just like football ground seats, and were lit up slightly by the really bright lights looking down on the boxing ring. I sat down on the red plastic chair and removed my coat. I was seated next to many people, mixed ages and sexes. A really attractive 16 year old girl was seated next to me, she was extremely good looking for her age, but a touch to young for my usual taste. Suddenly a loud voice coming from above my head echoed through the whole arena saying… “Hello and welcome all, the tournament will now begin, first match, could Mass Murderer and Lil Terror please make there way to the ring!”

Immediately after the announcement the young girl next to me stood up, followed by a 6’4 ft male a few rows in front, generously built.
They both approached the arena, People cheered intensely. They were at opposite sides of the ring, warming up.
I looked to the left of the ring and saw this bulky male, skin head, tight silky boxing pants, like mine, accept his showed more of a bulge, but no so much he looked like he was wearing a cup, and he had his top half fully exposed. Most of the males were dressed like this.
I turned my head to the right to see a shapely young girl, very cute, very petite, with a silky blue mini skirt with matching bra. I then said to myself “what the fuck!”

The bell rung followed by a roar from the crowd. I couldn’t believe a delicate girl was faced off against a tank. I watched with my mouth open as the man swung for the shapely, delicate girl half his size.
He missed his first punch, the girl stepped back and fell into the ring ropes. Another roar came from the crowd. The man charged full pelt at the petite girl with his fists in the air, I closed my eyes for a brief second just before he made contact as I couldn’t bear to watch her be compressed. I opened my eyes to see the tank of a man, to a halt, arms on the girls shoulders, bent over towards her, with his mouth gasping for air. The girl had her cute sized 4 feet pushed against the manly bulge sticking out of his silky boxer shorts. She dropped her foot to the ground, followed by lifting it straight back up again with great force into his balls repeatedly, causing the man to come off the ground slightly with every kick. She smashed about 15 sharp snap kicks to his big nuts before he dropped suddenly to the ground, with tears streaming down his eyes. He clutched his silky groin, and lay on the floor on his back. A voice then screeched “KO!” from the speakers above my head. The crowd cheered, and I sat there in disbelief, mouth still open. The girl raised her hands and had a huge victorious grin on her face. A member of the arena staff, in the staff uniform which was a white polo shirt and trousers then entered the ring and gave the girl her first sum of cash in hand, she took it gracefully, then the man backed off as she was instructed to finish of the defeated man. The crowd roared again as the attractive girl took the mans hands away from his crotch. She spat on his face then ripped off his silky pants, revealing a swollen pair of testicles and a semi erected cock, the crowd whistled loudly. The girl then took hold of his semi hard cock pulled it up towards her chest ******* the man to step up onto his feet, screaming. His penis was now fully erected in her hand, she then led him round the ring by his cock, like he was some sort of dog, the crowd all laughed and the girl smiled and giggled. She then stopped and lifted his cock up so it was pressed against his six-Pac. She stepped back still holding the cock, and delivered a really harsh knee into the mans balls with all of her body weight.
The man immediately doubled over and by the look on his horrified he wasn’t getting back up. I looked down onto my lap as I couldn’t bear to watch anymore of this humiliation. To my surprise I had a full blown erection in my pants, because my pants weren’t as tight as the man I just watched, my cock was bouncing around and was fully view able if I stood up. There it stood proudly 7 inches out of my pants, stretching my silky pants to there maximum. I paniced and tried to take my mind off the fight before someone saw me, but it was too late.

The speakers sounded … “Could the ring be cleared and the next contenders come up, Arrogant Arsonist and Becky the bitch please make there way to the ring!”
Shit! I thought, as I realised Becky is a girls name, and bitch isn’t a good word either. Bigger shit! I thought, as I realised I still had a bulge in my pants containing a semi hard nob. I sat up, took a deep breath and made my way to the arena. I walked into the blinding light of the ring spot lights while my cock bobbed up and down as I walked. I then climbed into the empty ring and preyed it stayed empty. I looked up squinting my eyes because of the bright, highly directional lights, and saw that people in the crowds were cheering me, and even more pointing at my bobbing penis. I felt embarrassed at the least, but my attention was soon redirected to what I believed to be my opponent. There she stood, 5’9ft tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, smooth bright skin, and a smile being delivered from a pair of big red lips rich in colour. She was wearing a tight plastic bra showing off her huge perky breasts, nice cleavage, and her nipples pressed hard against her bra as my cock did against my silky stretched pants. A tight plastic, yellow miniskirt with a slit on the side was also worn revealing her beautiful, shapely legs, even better than the last girls, she was more my age to, looked about 18-19.
She stepped into the ring and started throwing sharp kicks into the air, warming her self up for the fight, while I stood gasping at the girl of my dreams that was intimidating me so much with her accuracy, beauty and technique in her kicks.
The bell rung loudly and the crowd screamed.
Like a boxer I slowly pounced from side to side on my toes towards her. My cock still hard went with the direction I bounced. I was within a metre of her when one of her long legs extended towards my face. I stepped to the outer side of her leg to my left and evaded her devastatingly dangerous kick. I then gave her a little jab to her right tit, intentionally I was aiming for her wind pipe, but I was to nervous to be accurate, she retaliated by losing her smile and replacing it with gritting teeth, followed by her turning round to face me, delivering an uppercut with her left hand into my erected cock, just an inch away from my delicate balls. My cock smashed into my stomach and air came rushing out of my mouth. The adrenaline must have affected her accuracy as well as mine as the balls would have been much better target for her. This uppercut was followed by a left knee which landed right on my balls, slamming them against my gooch. My mouth burst opened as I exhaled more air. This time I was slightly winded. The knee still pressed against my balls was replaced by a second knee with the right leg to my balls again, simultaneously she kneed my balls with her left knee, followed by her right!
She got through 4 repetitions, a total of 8 knees’s before I dropped to my knee’s taking my hard cock down with me. My hand caught her bra as I dropped taking it down to my level, her perky chest was revealed to the whole arena. The crowd cheered and whistled. Her face went red with anger and embarrassment, then her temperature suddenly dropped back down in a second and her face returned to its original colour. She put back on a smile and looked down at me on my knees clutching my male package. Her eyes widened and she said …
“Tell me what your cock taste’s like after I rip it off and feed it to you!”
I replied with a loud gulp, swallowing the saliva in my mouth.
She took hold of my hands and pulled me up to my feet, then as my feet were on the ground, she snap kicked me with all her might into my genitals, squishing my cock and balls into my body, and ******* my whole body to fly into the ropes behind me.
The crowd howled. The elegant and beautiful girl skipped towards me gracefully and carelessly. She then propped me up on the ropes followed by Kneeing, kicking and punching me in my precious already aching balls. With every contact she had with my balls, the crowd screamed as I did.

I fell hard to the floor with a gigantic thump!
I was semi conscious on the floor flat against the ring mat unable to make a sound or movement.
My hearing was getting quiet, and I could see with my wide eyes the girl looking down at me teasing me and using a tone that would be used on a baby. Being in the disabled state I was in I couldn’t escape as she knelt down and reached out for my pants. She began to rip off my pants, tearing the silk fabric. I was not long after fully naked in front of everyone in the arena. The girl leaned down as if she was about to give me head, and grabbed my nob with excitement. She knelt lower and extended her tongue so it touched gently the tip of my soar cock. I was for a slight second expecting a blow job, but that fantasy was soon ended when she wrenched up my still erected cock and pulled it as close as she could to my face, she pulled me by my hair so I leant down to my own cock and she demanded “Eat it, eat all of it!” in a very dominant and seductive voice.
I nodded and she responded by pulling hard on my cock, stretching my skin and almost separating it from my body, I really thought it was going to rip off any second, if that was even possible. I yelled out in pain, I tapped the ground with my last bit of strength, the referee’s called a tap out and rung the bell. “Ding, Ding!”
She didn’t stop, and no one stopped her, she continued her pursuit in making me eat my own cock, she kept pulling, it got to the point where my cock touched my bottom lip and I immediately blanked out as the sound of the persistent roar of the crowds faded out to complete silence!
……………………………………………………………………………….

DandD
11-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Jammy James - Well, it's not exactly my personal taste, but it's definitely creative! Nice work.

And Knave and Poolman2- thanks so much for your compliments! I wasn't sure I could do our adventure justice but you've made me feel like I did. :bananajum

I'm working on something else, but it's taking me longer to write up and I may end up posting it in pieces. Basically my guy came over a couple nights after that and we had an entire evening of teasing and playing and generally driving each other crazy!! It was fantastic.

I've also told him that he needs to write up HIS perspective of the story I already posted. I thought it might be fun to see it from both sides.

Thanks again!

-the female half of DandD

paintitblack987
11-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow D definitly one of the best stories i have read on this sight, I really enjoyed the female prespective and you put in all the great details.

THANKS i would love to hear more

alexoz
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Super story. It's only been a few minutes since I joined this forum and already I've run across an awesome thread! Keep up the good work!

DandD
12-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Ok, well here's another one I came up with on the spur of the moment. It turned out nothing like what I intended to write but Mr. D says it was post-worthy. ;)
--------------------------------

“Now he’s hot!”
I turned and looked where Erin was looking and damn was she right. He was tall and well built and had on a simple dark T-shirt and a pair of body hugging jeans which made it obvious that he had spent a little time in the gym. He was currently boldly looking at us with a devilish grin on his face.

“So go chat him up,” I told her.
“Oh hell no, I’m taken and you know it, but you ought to,” she said laughingly while she bumped my shoulder with hers.

Erin, Kacy, Allison and I had come to this bar as part of our trip to Beale Street for Erin’s bachelorette party/trip. We’d gone into one of the more popular clubs on the street and had one of the bouncers approach us, offering us admittance to the upstairs. The club was open to the public, but the upstairs was an invitation only area. We’d had a blast dancing and had settled at a table when Erin spotted the hot guy watching us.

With Kacy and Allison joining in to egg me on, I slipped out off the booth to head over. I’d chosen to dress rather uncharacteristically tonight and I was both nervous and excited by it. My dress was dark red and clingy halter which showed a generous amount of cleavage. It was cut high above my knees, and between that and the black ‘fuck me’ pumps I’d been talked into wearing I knew I either looked totally ridiculous or utterly hot. I was banking on hot.

He was lounging against the bar and I tried to look casual as I made my way over to him. I toyed with the idea of being coy, but I always enjoy the looks I get when I’m surprisingly bold. I strutted right up to him, putting our bodies within inches of each other and smiled at him.

“So, you’ve been watching us for a while now. Have you decided which of us you want to ask to dance?”

“I hadn’t planned on choosing. I figured I’d let one of you come to me.” He fired back with a laugh and a grin.

“Well,” I told him as I reached out and grabbed a fist-full of his shirt, “looks like you got lucky,” and I dragged him out on the dance floor. While I was all about being bold, I wasn’t crazy enough to let some strange guy drag me into some remote, dark corner. I pulled him over to a spot not too far from the girls at our table, glancing over at them and seeing them all watching us and grinning.

The lights in the club changed pace as the song changed and they began to blast us out with Fergalicious. Immediately he stepped up to me, pushing his body against mine, planting his hands on my hips and his one of his legs between mine. I put my hands on his chest and smiled at him as we began to gyrate against each other on the dance floor.

He knew how to move and I found myself running my hands down his sides and letting him press me even harder up against him. His hands moved around to caress my ass and I think he was a bit shocked when I moved my hands down to grip the waistband of his jeans and I lowered enough to grind myself onto his thigh which was still thrust between my legs.

Encouraged by his reaction, I slipped out of his grasp long enough to turn around. I gave a wave to my friends, who were watching us and chatting excitedly amongst themselves, then I took his hands and pulled his front to my back, making sure to press my ass right against his crotch. I was pretty sure I’d hit the mark when I heard him groan. I knew I’d hit it when he put his hands on my lower stomach and pressed himself hard into me, letting me feel his erection.

“You’re making me hard,” he said into my ear, before leaning down to nip at my neck.

I leaned back, arching so he could get a clear shot down my top, “Oops. Would you like me to stop?”

He responded by grabbing one of my hands and bringing it back behind me and planting it on the front of his jeans. He was definitely hard, but as I used my hand to feel him, I realized he wasn’t very large.

Now I’m not normally hung up on size, but a girl’s got to have some standards. That night, I was out looking for a hot time and some hot, hard sex, which to me, meant riding a big stiff dick. While I was sure he’d tell me he was great with his hands and mouth, there’s just no making up for a tiny dick.

I tried to continue dancing and teasing him as if nothing was different and I don’t think he caught on. After the song ended I slipped out of his arms and thanked him for the dance and fled to the table as quickly as my heels allowed.

“Well, what are you doing back here!” Allison asked, “don’t tell me you’re not interested!”

“I’d be interested in that if I’d seen him first,” Kacy said.

I glanced over to see him back at the bar, watching us so I leaned in, “Yeah well, there’s an issue,” I said. “It’s a…small… issue.”

Kacy got a grin on her face, but Erin and Allison looked at me blankly.

I sighed dramatically and glanced over at him. He was still watching us. “Ok, guys, we were dancing, he got hard, he put my hand on him and I could feel that his dick is small,” at which point I raised my hand and, holding my thumb and index fingers about three or four inches apart.

“OOohhh,” the two of them said in unison as Kacy and I giggled at their sudden understanding.

At that point it was almost reflexive that we all turned to look at him. He seemed surprised by the sudden attention and then I saw his eyes move to my hand, which was still held out in illustration. He ducked his head and slid onto a barstool, swiveling towards the bar.

Kacy giggled. “Oh shit, he knows what we were talking about.”

“Yeah well, it’s just a…little joke,” Allison blurted out, making us all giggle.

“Hey, he can’t help it,” Erin pointed out. “It’s not his fault and he might be a really nice guy.”

“She’s right,” I told them, feeling bad. “I’m going to apologize.”

I slid out of the booth again and approached him a little less boldly this time. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to look at me, obviously embarrassed.

“I’m not even going to pretend that you don’t know what we were talking about, but I’m sorry. It was rude and tacky and I apologize.” I told him.

“Hey, it’s not the first time it’s happened to me, don’t worry about it.”

“I’m really sorry. If there were some way to make it up to you, I’d be happy to. Maybe another dance?” I offered sincerely.

He looked at me with a strange look that made me a bit uneasy. “Do you really mean that? That you’d like to make it up to me?”

“Well, yeah. Did you want to dance?” I motioned to the dance floor and began to turn that way.

“No…no… I do have an idea, but it’s kind of unusual.” He leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, “Have you ever kneed a guy in the balls?”

I stepped back and looked at him, sure he had to be joking. He was serious though, I could tell from his expression that he meant every word.

“Uh, no, that’s not really something I’ve ever been in a position to do actually.”

“Well, I’ll make you a deal. You let me follow you over to your table, pretend like you gave me the brush-off but I won’t leave you alone, and then you bust me in the balls in front of your friends. We’ll call it even and forgive and forget.”

I stared at him in shock. “Let me get this straight, you want to follow me over, for me to pretend you are harassing me and then knee you in the balls….hard?”

He nodded, “Hard as you can. I’ll get my cheap thrill and then go on my way. Deal?”

I was about to turn and walk away from the whole bizarre idea when I realized that I was standing there feeling myself get wet at the idea! Something about slamming my knee into the crotch of this hot looking guy was making me excited and I was actually thinking of doing it.

“Well,” he asked, peeking over my shoulder at my friends. “They look like they’re getting worried, so you better decide before one of them comes over to check on you.”

I think I was as shocked as him when I blurted out, “Yes. Ok, let’s do it now.” And I spun and began to walk back to the table, making a face at my friends as if to say, “what a jerk.”

I was within a few steps of the booth when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was him.

“Hey, don’t just walk away like that. I just asked you to come back to my room with me, you don’t have to be rude.” He said with a surprisingly convincing pissy attitude.

I spun around to face him, planting my hands on my hips, “I walked away rather than slapping you, you ought to be thankful. Why in the world would I bother going back to your room with you? What’s that tiny dick supposed to do for me?” I could hear the girls giggling behind me. He turned red and I bit my lip. I had no idea where that had come from or how in hell I was going to get this crazy idea back on track. Now I was going to owe him another apology, dammit.

He reached out and grabbed my arms, pulling me close to him, “I bet it’s enough to make you moan, you little bitch.”

For a moment I was scared, he seemed so intense I wasn’t sure if it was real. Panic took over and I did the thing that we girls have been taught only to do in moments of dire necessity. I pulled my right leg back and brought it forward as hard, using such force that when I connected with his balls I grunted from the effort.

I heard gasps behind me as they realized what I’d done and I looked up to see him with a surprised expression on his face. He moaned loudly and his whole body jerked against me. His hands came off of me and went directly to his crotch as curled forward reflexively.

“Oooohhh fuck….you bitch…” he growled at me from his near doubled-over position.

“Yeah well, keep your hands off me you prick,” I snarled back at him.

I looked over at my friends. Kacy sat there with her hand over her mouth. Erin was sitting with her mouth open and Allison was wide-eyed and staring at him. Suddenly I caught Kacy’s eye and realized that she was covering her mouth because she was laughing. At first I was horrified, but then I found myself trying not to laugh too but I couldn’t help it. Erin and Allison saw my face and snapped out of their stupor, and began to giggle as well.

Erin scooted out of the booth, “Ladies I think it’s time to go!” She headed for the door with Kacy and Allison hot on her heels. I lagged back a bit, still giggling.

“You ok? I’m sorry if I did it too hard” I leaned down to him.

“Ummm yeah, I think so,” he straightened up and grinned slightly. “You mainly took me by surprise though, it wasn’t actually all that hard.”

“Oh,” I laughed. “Well good then. I really didn’t want to hurt you or anything. I just wanted to make all that other stuff up to you. So are we good?”

He held out his hand, “Yeah, we’re good. Probably sore, but good,” and he laughed.

I reached to take his hand and was a bit surprised when he pulled me close and hugged me instead.

“Thanks,” I looked up at him to say, “and I’m really sorry about the other stuff, but I can’t believe I did this.”

“Well, you know, the offer to come back to my room is still open…” he said, flashing me that devilish grin.

With a equally devilish grin I said, “Uh, no,” and without any warning I planted my knee as hard as I could up into his balls. He curled up so violently that he practically shoved me away from him, grabbing his crotch with one hand and the booth with the other but he still wound up cowering in a crouched position.

“You BITCH” he whimpered at me.

I moved closer, lifting my leg to plant my heel in his chest and gave a hearty shove, overbalancing him and making him sprawl backwards.

I moved to lean over him and reached in my purse. I took out a business card and flashed it in front of him before slipping it in his jeans pocket.

“Call me” I said, then I slipped out the door to catch up with my friends.

poolman2
12-02-2006, 02:47 AM
D,

Mr. D was right. This is another hit. :bananajum Thank you for writing it, and thank both of you for posting it. And please, bust Mr. D to show our appreciation. Then have a few giggles afterwards for yourself.

poolman2

bbbbbb
11-04-2007, 06:53 AM
hiii people,

Im new here
Ive been only reading lately but I also want to post sometimes hah

PS
someone know why the links dont work?

flippy
02-26-2008, 10:14 PM
I really miss http://bbstories-number2.blogspot.com/
Hope it's back soon. Any one else?

wtf_692000
10-19-2008, 11:47 PM
I really miss http://bbstories-number2.blogspot.com/
Hope it's back soon. Any one else?

It is still there, just nothing new for a really long time. Same with the caligula blog

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 06:53 AM
I busted a nut bigger than a fat chicks oversized areola.