PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting reality vs fantasy

sean2005
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
for those of you who have had their fantasy come true, was the reality as good as the fantasy, or was it a disappointment??

ilny2000
08-14-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm sure that the answer to your question will depend upon the circumstances of the bust. In my case it was everything I'd wished it to be. So much so that I eventually married my ballbuster!

My fantasies are a safety valve to contain all the extreme ballbusting that I could not handle in reality. In reality, my wife gives me rather gentle kicks and knees. In my fantasies, I can safely suffer brutal kicks that unman me by rupturing both of my balls.

It's one thing to be left emasculated in fantasy - it's something else to happen in reality!

sean2005
08-14-2005, 07:08 PM
The reason I ask is because this past week I allowed myself for the first time to try out some of my fantasies. I enjoyed some of my preferences almost as much as I had imagined, identified a few new possibilities, but in some cases the reality wasn't as exciting as hoped (not bad, just not uplifting).

BTW: I paid for it, which turned out very nicely. My wife isn't into it and besides I know her way too well to imagine her as dangerous, etc. The alternative of trying to develop a side relationship is almost impossible. The time it would take to do so would surely be noticed by my wife and in the end this other person may or may not want to deal with being dominant any more than my wife.

ilny2000
08-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Hmm. Couldn't talk the old lady into a little BB action?

My wife is not nearly as enthusiastic abt BB as I am. So a little trick I use on occasion follows...

While she's on her back, lay on her left side facing her. Start masturbating her. She will start to spread her legs. Now you left your left leg up, bent at the knee and place your foot flat on the bed. This has you facing her, wide your left leg spread up yet resting comfortably.

Keep rubbing her off, you can carefully wiggle around until her knee is just grazing your ballsack - which should be hanging down nice and vulnerable.

If you're lucky, at the moment she comes, she'll jerk her knee rather violently, right into your balls. I love this. I really get off on that at the moment of her supreme pleasure, I am put in (delicious) agony as her knee powers against my defenseless nutsack.

Datasculpter
08-15-2005, 05:47 AM
Fantasy vs. Reality is what i'm about to find out about. After being with my wife (at least as her partner) for years, i slowly, baby step by baby step, came out of the BB closet. Unfortunately my work keeps us apart most of the time due to international travel, and durring this latest trip overseas the doors of openness in the relationship have finally flown wide open. It was honestly a very challenging process to go through and communicating over the net kind of helped i think. The whole time there are these unfounded worries that you would be judged and somehow cease to be loved based on a fantasy or fettish, but once that moment's passed it's amaizing how free and fantastic you feel with the other person. I've never felt closer to her, and the improved feeling is mutual, after she realised that i'm just as open to her fantasies... but i digress...
A couple times early on in this process durring she's lightly smacked, or squeezed, but always backed off so as not to hurt me. I've always been quite hard on self when alone, but have never managed to get the gut wrenching, uncontrollable drop to the floor moment that i fantasize about. The other day she asked "So you really want me to hurt you?" and i said "yes". She's seems to really be looking forward to it now, and it has resulted in some hot chats. I can't wait to see if the fantasy and reality match up, or wether at the first impact i realise it's the thought that counts... Either way BB has really brought us together... It's win win i guess...

sean2005
08-15-2005, 07:44 PM
do let us know how you feel when it does happen.

ilny2000
08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Make sure she knows that she's not really hurting you. That it doesn't hurt as bad as they make it look in the movies. You'll find your limits eventually. The first time she lifts her knee into your sack will be AMAZING!

Datasculpter
08-16-2005, 06:10 AM
Thanks i'll be sure to Pass on the update and let you know all the details... In around 7 weeks when i get to see her again. *sigh*

We're both pretty excited about the whole thing... Like the first time you get on a skateboard when you're a kid. You're excited and even a little affraid of the thing, if you take it step by step, and don't try anything too scarry at first you'll be ok. Then with a bit of practice you'll be grinding those rails like a professional...

Hmmm then again... there are some pretty agonizing looking stacks of those professional boarders onto hand railings. :P

I'd better sit and think of a better analogy, but in short, we're gonna see where the 'ol threshold is a bit at a time.

There has been simply a wealth of fantastic information on this forum. Absolutely appreciated.

badger5967
08-16-2005, 12:16 PM
my experience was not too good as I wanted to be excited as well as busted but no all i got was sore balls

sean2005
08-16-2005, 05:02 PM
hopefully she was consenting or the reality would be unpleasant all the way around.

try
08-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Sean,
Reality can fulfill all your fantasies, but you need a woman who can really do it. My own experience has only been with professional ladies, which does have its advantages. A professional is not ever going to intrude into your personnel life so you can confide your fantasiies in confidence, because discretion is part of her business.
I have described an experience of mine in a previous message, but I will now tell of my first BB experience with a pro. I was nervous, I wondered if the woman would hit to hard, or not hard enough, but things could not have been better.
The lady called herself Ginger, no doubt on account of her long red hair. She was late thirties, well built, some would say overweight (though she suited me) and about five feet eight.
She certianely knew her stuff! I asked her to do what she knew and she began with a punch to my nuts! As I bent over she dragged my hands from my crotch and punched my balls again. She seemed to know just how hard to hit, and supplemented the testicle attacks with very hard slaps to my face ( which I like ) and punches to stomach, knees to thighs, pulling my hair, headlocks that almost stopped me breathing and such like, all of which I loved!
But the best was when she sat on me, while I was lying on my back, with Ginger sitting with her back to my face, my arms pinned under her arms. She then squeezed my balls, and I cannot describe the the feeling I got from my total powerlessness, knowing that if she decided to squeeze as hard as she could and absoluteley crush my manhood I could do nothing to stop her.
So reality can be very good!

crushed
08-29-2005, 06:29 PM
It is the fantasy aspect that is most appealing, the anticipation of how far your partner will be prepared to go. That is before the reality aspect kicks in and you find that they are reluctant to take things too far for fear of causing a serious injury. My wife will squeeze my balls, sometimes quite hard, during foreplay but will not take things as far as using my balls to dominate me and control the course of events. I can sometimes encourage the odd knee to the balls whilst fooling around but again she tends to pull her punches. Its just a pity she won't take things further. So I will just have to try and encourage her that the pain/pleasure aspect is something I am willing to endure.

Snoodle
09-02-2005, 03:01 AM
My fantasies tend to be a bit on the extreme side to risk doing in real life. I keep things tame. :p

smartty
09-02-2005, 08:43 AM
You are asking to understand the psychology of power exchange

most people don’t understand physics

let alone understanding the intangible

Number 3
03-30-2006, 02:32 PM
My fantasies tend to be a bit on the extreme side to risk doing in real life. I keep things tame. :p Errr... so what extreme fantasies would a nice girl like you have? and how extreme have you gone in real life?

me_no_wimp
03-30-2006, 02:46 PM
The real fantasy (a girl kicking me without me asking her to do so and totally dominating me) has never actually happened.

So I guess in many ways the fantasy is better, although at least I have had the pleasure of some very nice footwear causing me great pain.

Number 3
03-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Strangely, although I’m well into BB its always a sexual thing for me. I do not like to be busted when I’m not aroused. I once got drunk and confided (and most likely exaggerated) my fetish to a work colleague. We ended up alone in a room at work about a week later and she just attacked my nuts without warning. I had to beg her to stop as I didn’t get off on it at all – it just fucking hurt. She even tried to suck me off afterwards but my balls hurt so badly I couldn’t get erect :(

I learnt two things:

1. Timing is everything

2. Be careful what you wish for

iagree
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
ey number 3, ow about some details about that event. what was she wearing (including shoes of course) how did she do it, how many times, how hard, what did she look like, etc. Please. Thanks.

anatinus
03-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Strangely, although I’m well into BB its always a sexual thing for me. I do not like to be busted when I’m not aroused. I once got drunk and confided (and most likely exaggerated) my fetish to a work colleague. We ended up alone in a room at work about a week later and she just attacked my nuts without warning. I had to beg her to stop as I didn’t get off on it at all – it just fucking hurt. She even tried to suck me off afterwards but my balls hurt so badly I couldn’t get erect :(

I learnt two things:

1. Timing is everything

hehe...I like the surprise attacks. My girlfriend kneed me once good in the kitchen at her place, female roomates in the other room. I simply went up to kiss her, and she gave me a swift one right off.
I was on the floor, her laughing.
We quickly moved to the bedroom.
:bananajum

tonyr
03-31-2006, 02:03 AM
I can see with that. BB is fun but there exists a time and a place and
person(s). Alcohol and BB never seem to work well with me and also without the arrousal factor, it never quite seems to be the same.

I learnt two things:

1. Timing is everything

Number 3
03-31-2006, 12:20 PM
ey number 3, ow about some details about that event. what was she wearing (including shoes of course) how did she do it, how many times, how hard, what did she look like, etc. Please. Thanks.I don’t really remember much out of the ordinary in the lead up to the ‘event’ – I guess that’s why I didn’t see it coming. I knew Jill was into me. She was a nice enough girl but nothing special (6/10). Once I was drunk she looked better so I thought I’d test the waters. So far as I remember we swapped sexual fantasies and I confided that I found the idea of having a woman savage my nuts a huge turn on (I do). I was too drunk to remember exact details but I can remember being very turned on by the conversation at the time. I can’t remember why we didn’t end up getting it together that night (?) but I woke up alone with a hangover.

We exchanged a bit of sexy banter during the week but my fetish was never raised. I then found myself in a room with Jill on my own. This wasn’t unusual so I thought nothing of it. She made some pretence to have me look at some work she’d done or something and then let me have it.

'It' was a VERY fast and VERY hard upward blow with her right knee. It was much harder than anything I’ve seen posted here. I’d say it probably lifted me off the ground for a fraction of a second. It also seemed to trap my right nut (mainly) against my public bone so it had nowhere to scoot to. Once I went down she continued to try and get at them with her feet for a while. I have no idea what footwear she was wearing (I didn’t care at that point). After some real begging I finally convinced her I was not enjoying the situation and she stopped and started to rub me better. I don’t think her attempted footwork did any real damage – it was that first savage, unexpected blow that ruined me. The sad thing is that I fantasized about that kind of thing before the event! Nowadays, I realise there are limits I’d best stick too.

Jill seemed to enjoy the whole thing and was up for another go later on. I was just too chicken to give her a crack after that first experience. It could have been so very different if she’d gotten me aroused first and then softened her blow by about 50%.

I’ve learnt my lesson. Fantasy is best kept as fantasy. That’s exactly how I’ll be keeping my ********** fetish!

pecs
03-31-2006, 03:03 PM
hehe...I like the surprise attacks. My girlfriend kneed me once good in the kitchen at her place, female roomates in the other room. I simply went up to kiss her, and she gave me a swift one right off.
I was on the floor, her laughing.
We quickly moved to the bedroom.
:bananajum

mmm... like the idea of suprise attacks.... think I'll tell my girlfriend about it... I'll get her sneaking up on me like Kateo in the old pink panther movies!