PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: What does it feel like when YOU get kicked?

Soreballs
08-29-2005, 06:11 AM
I've read many cases where it does indeed hurt the ladies when they get kicked in the vagina. So I have some questions.

1) How hard does the kick have to be?

2) Does it have to be a well placed kick or can there be a
margin for "error"?

3) What does it feel like and where does the pain come from? (IE: Pelvic bone, Ovaries, etc).

4) Can it knock you down and how long does the pain last?

Thanks!

SB

kneetarget
08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can see the ladies here don't seem to be interested in how it feels for a man to be kicked in the testicles?

Girls - are you just not that curious(or don't you care!)???

Julie18nz
08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
I've read many cases where it does indeed hurt the ladies when they get kicked in the vagina. So I have some questions.

margin for "error"?

3) What does it feel like and where does the pain come from? (IE: Pelvic bone, Ovaries, etc).

Thanks!

SB

I use to have two threads up in here about CB, but they both seem to have vanished :( In those, I went into quite a bit of detail about how it feels and such :)

Trouble
08-30-2005, 12:34 AM
I use to have two threads up in here about CB, but they both seem to have vanished :( In those, I went into quite a bit of detail about how it feels and such :)
And we all appreciated it very VERY much. Oh, yeah.

Soreballs
08-30-2005, 01:36 AM
I use to have two threads up in here about CB, but they both seem to have vanished In those, I went into quite a bit of detail about how it feels and such

Are you able to remember some of what you wrote and repost?

It would be nice to know, from a fetish perspective, that us guys are more vulnerable down there. :)

Thanks!

SB

jeenie123
08-31-2005, 05:25 AM
Yup, I would sure like to know how a girl feels when she's kicked in the crotch. I would imagine it's pretty painful but that it doesn't last anywhere near as long as the pain from kicked testes. I read somewhere that girls should imagine having their ovaries in a skin bag between their legs kicked as an example of how it feels for us guys. Another parallel was the pain that you feel when you hit your knee against something; you just know that the pain is going to get worse and stay with you for ages. But it still doesn't beat that dreadful, nauseating pain in the guts when a girl kicks your jewels.

Julie18nz
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
I have found my old thread, thanks to Sharon :) There is a link in there to the first part. I talk about getting kicked a bit in them :) Oh, and YES, it hurts WAY more than guys think it would and WAY more than any girl will ever let on :)

iagree
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
why will girls not admit how much it hurts? are they really conscious about it b/c of a fear of it being used against them, or just drawing attention to it at all? I mean guys make a big deal about how much it hurts since people already innevitably know it and i guess hope a realization of the immense pain will dissuade someone from hitting them there. Anyone with a conscience anyway who doesnt know they like, if they do.

Soreballs
08-31-2005, 09:02 PM
So where is the thread?

Julie18nz
09-01-2005, 12:16 AM
So where is the thread?

its the one called Julies Fetishes, sorry I thought that was fairly obvious :)

Julie18nz
09-01-2005, 12:27 AM
why will girls not admit how much it hurts? are they really conscious about it b/c of a fear of it being used against them, or just drawing attention to it at all? I mean guys make a big deal about how much it hurts since people already innevitably know it and i guess hope a realization of the immense pain will dissuade someone from hitting them there. Anyone with a conscience anyway who doesnt know they like, if they do.

Very good questions, so I feel they need a good answer :)

1. A lot of girls dont know it hurts, or so they say and will deny it if they DO know:) I dont believe a girl who has ever touched herself would ever believe it doesnt hurt.

2. The ones who DO know it hurts and wont admit it dont want guys to know coz then it sort of levels the playing field a bit too much. I mean, if a girl kicked you for some stupid reason like u bumped into her in a bar and u didnt go down, then u could just kick her back and I dont think most girls would want you to know that you could do that :)

3. I dont think most girls make such a big deal coz they just dont want guys to know it hurts them. PLUS, society in general thinks its REALLY funny if a guy is hurt there, but you wont see many people laugh if a girl is hit there (Exclude me from that last statement tho as I think its bloody hilarious to see another girl get kicked, especially if she is one of those that dont think its gonna hurt :eek: :p)

So, to sum it up, I think its a combination of the fact that girls dont want the playing field leveled and societies view on what is funny and what isnt :)

Trouble
09-01-2005, 12:46 AM
You see? THIS is why I keep her on salary!

I remember when a co-worker was telling me about all the guys she's kicked in the balls. Some chicks seem to like that topic (woo-hoo!). Then she says she got into an argument with her boyfriend and kicked him between the legs and he kicked her right back, same place.

My opinion was (and is): kicking yer boyfriend in the nuts is a cheap shot to win an argument; nevertheless, I'm glad she kicked him and I'm glad he kicked her back. May they both know much genital pain in the future.

David_B
09-01-2005, 07:03 AM
I dont believe a girl who has ever touched herself would ever believe it doesnt hurt.
One of the models I work with told me a story about how her sister once fell and hit her crotch. From the description, it sounds as if she badly bruised a vein, as the whole area circulating from her vulva, and spreading out to her thighs, turned black and purple. According to the sister, the pain was indescribable.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

iagree
09-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I think if a sit com or americas funniest home videos bathered to show such things, people would also find that funny, slapstick is slapstick, however a feminist uproar about sexual violence against women (obviously not the case when its a man) could easily put a stop to it. Oh and I got a story too. Early in our relationship my girlfriend and I were having sex and she was on top (unfortunately for my sore wrists, a rare occurance, maybe this is why), and she was bouncing up and down on something rigid, and she slipped off of it and came crashing down clit first. Lucky, Lucky, Lucky me nothing happened to my member, she on the other hand was not so lucky. She immediately got off of me (off of me, not on me) and sat on the edge of the bed in silent shock and pain holding her hands tight to her crotch. She looked exactly the way a guy does when he takes a shot in the goods. True story.

Julie18nz
09-01-2005, 09:46 PM
I think if a sit com or americas funniest home videos bathered to show such things, people would also find that funny, slapstick is slapstick

Saddly, this is far from true. In one of my threads I talked about seeing a little boy fall off a plank and hit his balls, the whole audience was in hysterics especially the women, however, when his mum did the exact same thing when showiung him how to walk across the plank, the whole audience were suddenly very very very silent adn not even a smile to be seen :(

Trouble
09-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Saddly, this is far from true. In one of my threads I talked about seeing a little boy fall off a plank and hit his balls, the whole audience was in hysterics especially the women, however, when his mum did the exact same thing when showiung him how to walk across the plank, the whole audience were suddenly very very very silent adn not even a smile to be seen :(
...only because you weren't in the audience... [looking innocent]

M.H.
09-02-2005, 04:11 AM
@ Julie18nz

I think its funny to see a man whos balls hurt, because in society and in the mind of the people the man is the "strong sex". Its funny to see how easy the "stronger sex" can be knocked out and its ok because a man has to take the pain like a man! But in society ist not right to show the "poor weaker sex" in pain.

And when this pictures of the sex, in the times of emancipation and gender mainstreaming, is out of our minds, then its funny to see a woman hurt down there.
But this will last very long i think

evilgrl
09-03-2005, 11:42 PM

margin for "error"?

Thanks!

SB

I have been hit in the crotch a number of times and I can tell you a hard kick actually does hurt very bad. Dare I say it might even hurt worse than for guys. Although I can't really compare. The kick does have to be hard though. A light kick or hit does absolutely nothing. I think for you guys even lighter kicks seem to make balls hurt a little. I think there is a large margin for error in your kicks for a girl because pretty much the whole area there hurts. And yes it can totally knock you down. Again this is not the same way I think guys get knocked down. With guys it seems to me like they get the wind knocked out of them. Similar to being kicked in the gut. For us it's more it just hurts so bad you need to get off your feet.

I know it was said before but I agree that most girls don't want to admit that it hurts to get hit there. We enjoy the perceived advantage of not having balls. So normally I wouldn't admit it but I guess it's ok as long as you guys don't tell anyone else. :) I still thinking kicking balls is more fun though. I mean come on they are dangling there just asking for it!

evilgrl

iagree
09-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Yo,
Wow, I am a little suprised someone on this board still has misconceptios like these. Getting hit in the balls can take the wind out of you, but not at all like getting hit in the gut, its the pain that drives it out of you. And when guys fall its becuase it hurts so much you gotta get off your feet. Thats the whole fascination, it hurts, LIKE HELL. It is one of if not the most intense pain a man, if not the most intense pain, can experience. That is why a tap hurts too, they are sensitive becuase they have to be becuase they are importantand delicate, the whole "goal" of evolution (I know it has no goal) is to reproduce, thus balls more sensitive equals more protected, equal sensitive balled guys got to keep those danglies and mate. Same just wouldnt hold true for women, still important sensitive parts, and Im willing to bet hard kick in the crotch for a woman can hurt just as much as some hard kicks in the nuts, but in the end I get the feeling balls are are probably more sensitve. Anyway, dont wanna start a debate on whos more vulnerable, my point was just that the reactions guys have to it, all of them (shortness of breath, fallin down, curling up, speechlessness, wimpering, crying, nausea/vomiting, shock, screams, passing out) are all from the intense pain.

Trouble
09-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Being a genuine Texan, I ain't afeared of no conflictuations. Lemme put it down plain and simple:

Gettin' socked in the jewels hurts much, much, much, much, much more for a man than a woman. Now, let's say evilgrl kicked me in the dick while Julie18nz kicked me in the ghoolies -- yes, I know, quite a fantasy, but it could happen some day, yew never know. Anyhoo: getting kicked in the clit should hurt more than getting kicked in the weenie, 'cuz the clit got, like, twice as many nervous endings. Ah bet that done DOES hurt like all fiddlesticks!

However.

That don't compare nuthin' like to the pain o' gettin' one in the nuts. Lemme explain some o' this:

Ah got kicked in the eye once (a mistake); now, gettin' kicked in the eye SUCKED, and it hurt badly. On impact, the feeling was not dissimilar from a nut kick, but that was just on impact. Eyes are not wired up to the central nervosity system like a man's grapefruits are. When a man gets kicked a'tween his forelegs, it feels a whole hoot and a holler like he just got kicked in the pancreas, spleen, intestines, stomach, testicles, liver, and kidneys ALL AT THE SAME TIME. That "winded" thing? Yah'll know a man has a diaphragm muscle, an' that's whut makes him breathe. Diaphragm is a muscle that pushes up, the chest expands, and air is pulled in. When yew get kicked in the balls -- and "yew" does NOT include evilgrl, Julie, or Princess Barefoot, on account of yew-all don't got none o' them testicular things -- yore diaphragm muscle feels like it just got booted, and it responds by flexing, and that ****** the air out of a studly dude (like yers truly).

We bend over or fall down and it takes a LONG time for the things to ache LESS. Generally speaking, they do not stop aching, the pain just lessens to the point at which yew can grin and bear it. Ah mean, sheeee-yoot! It hurts like goldang heck!

Now, if'n yew want to know whut it REALLY feels like, here is a simple model to help yew imagine it: yah'll know how the brain ain't got no nerve endings? Them headaches n' stuff are due to the skull having nerves, not the brain, itself. Now imagine a) that yore brain done got nerve endings and 2) that someone up and pops you one right in the BRAIN! Yeah, hurts like that.

It's an apt comparison; yah'll know what most men think with.
:bananad:

evilgrl
09-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Yo,
Wow, I am a little suprised someone on this board still has misconceptios like these. Getting hit in the balls can take the wind out of you, but not at all like getting hit in the gut, its the pain that drives it out of you. And when guys fall its becuase it hurts so much you gotta get off your feet. Thats the whole fascination, it hurts, LIKE HELL. It is one of if not the most intense pain a man, if not the most intense pain, can experience. That is why a tap hurts too, they are sensitive becuase they have to be becuase they are importantand delicate, the whole "goal" of evolution (I know it has no goal) is to reproduce, thus balls more sensitive equals more protected, equal sensitive balled guys got to keep those danglies and mate. Same just wouldnt hold true for women, still important sensitive parts, and Im willing to bet hard kick in the crotch for a woman can hurt just as much as some hard kicks in the nuts, but in the end I get the feeling balls are are probably more sensitve. Anyway, dont wanna start a debate on whos more vulnerable, my point was just that the reactions guys have to it, all of them (shortness of breath, fallin down, curling up, speechlessness, wimpering, crying, nausea/vomiting, shock, screams, passing out) are all from the intense pain.

Hmmm.....perhaps my "kick in the gut" comparison is in correct but the reason why I think of it like that is because when I have kicked guys in the balls really hard I noticed that they appear to have problem breathing. This is not totally unlike how I think I have felt when I have been hit really hard in the gut. So if this is incorrect sorry but truely just like guys can never know how it feels to be kicked in the vagina (or to try and squeeze a baby through there) a girl will never really know what getting kick in the balls feels like.

evlgrl

Trouble
09-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Hmmm.....perhaps my "kick in the gut" comparison is in correct but the reason why I think of it like that is because when I have kicked guys in the balls really hard I noticed that they appear to have problem breathing. This is not totally unlike how I think I have felt when I have been hit really hard in the gut. So if this is incorrect sorry but truely just like guys can never know how it feels to be kicked in the vagina (or to try and squeeze a baby through there) a girl will never really know what getting kick in the balls feels like.
Oh, all men know EXACTLY what it feel like to squeeze a baby through a vagina: first, grab your lip between your thumb and forefinger; second, squeeze REALLY hard; third, pull your lip over your head. Feels EXACTLY like that. They have a class where they teach Real Men these things.

And your observation is partly very correct and astute and true and all those words like that: it is hard to breathe after getting kicked in the balls. For one thing, the abdominal muscles suddenly flex and wanted to stay flexed, which helps all the air get shoved out and makes it hard to get any air back in. I tell yah, if I weren't a perverse fetishist, I would rather pull my lip over my head any day of the week.