PDA

View Full Version : Competetive touch

agnetha
09-10-2005, 03:43 AM
Hello,

following my recent posts about my bf's competetive streak, this is a new development...

He took a 'phone call one evening and announced that he was going out to play a game of squash, and mentioned that he'd be back late. He ran off to get his kit and reappeared, ready to leave.

We'd already decided on an evening in with a nice meal and a dvd so I was a little put out. I gave him a hug and asked in my quiet sexy voice if he had had a better offer. Taking the bait he said, well maybe I have. I gently squeezed him through his tracksuit and whispered is this better than your better offer. He flinched and fell forward so I held his right ball just a bit harder and lifted him. He said yes through a half smile and I let him go. He made to give me a quick hug and a kiss before running off to the car. I took a half pace back and brought my knee up into his groin, (not too hard) and watched the colour slip from his face as he went to his knees. I squatted next to him as he tried to put his balls back in order. Be back early I said, in my lowest sexy whisper, and went into the lounge.

I fussed round over our meal and waited for the front door to open. The bf wasn't very late at all - he'd come straight from his game, all sweaty and grimy, and he had a smile that could probably have gone round his face twice.

All I could get out of him to start with was that he'd won his little game with a much better player and had never been so on form as that night. He put this down entirely to having his balls kneed before the game as he said he felt so strong and powerful afterwards.

We ate and as he was so hyped up, skipped the film. He was mad, bad and very sexy to know that night!

Since then he has played two more games and the ball busting before he goes on court has worked just fine both times. Only problem I have is what to do with myself until he gets back :o

Aggie x

agnetha
09-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Hello,

I'v just re-read my post and, to kick a discussion off; have any of the men here experienced a similar "improved physical" reaction following a bb session?

My feeling is that this is moving away from being a sexual or foreplay act, especially as my bf is expecting a one off bb for his own purposes, one that I have to instigate even though there is a sexual element later on.

Or,,, if he wants to use pain in his testicles to make him play better he could just hit himself with the bat in the changing room!

Sorry for incoherent post, England won the Ashes back today :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aggie x

nutslave
09-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Hi Aggie,

You might be on to something here ... over the summer i have been doing a lot of cycling and i have also noticed that whenever my girl racks my balls i can perform better, with higher stamina and more strength when going up the hills.

I never ask her to rack me just so that i can have a better bike ride it's strickly sexual for me and her. Like wise i don't think i would ever rack myself before a bike ride for a better performace.

i just love it when she racks me and then wispers something sexy into my ear.

sincerely
nutslave

Trouble
09-13-2005, 03:08 AM
It's consistent with how the human body works. Painful sensation triggers release of adrenaline, endorphins, other groovy chemicals which enhance performance; pain in the gonads tends to cause a man to release a lot of said chemicals.

In wrestling, we "cheat" by slapping ourselves on the arm or something; I used to do that right before stepping up to the mat. (There is no rule against it, of course, so it isn't technically cheating, but it IS kind of unfair...)

The chemical release could be a factor in addicting people to BB.

Magnum
09-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Well Agnetha, after reading your post I hit myself in the balls then decided to play with myself. It was one of the best games I have ever had :D .

BMBY2003
09-18-2005, 12:16 PM
So, instead of a higher level of performance after, my experience has been that with anticipation of what will come later, my performance is routinely higher. Any sense of the psychological/physiological factors causing this?

agnetha
09-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Hello,

and thank you for your replies. I don't think he has the courage to whack himself with his squash bat so he lets me do the deed for him :D I started this one and its proving quite hard to keep the bb spontaneous. It would be no fun if he said ok honey, its my squash game tonight, could you just kick my balls before I go?

I would say that I have so far managed to keep an element of surprise in this part of our bb as it keeps me in some control.
There have been three of these pre-sport bustings since my last post. For the first I whispered in his ear that he knew what was coming and to close his eyes. Then I kissed him and ran my hands over him, putting them on his shoulders a few times to make him anticipate a knee in the groin, and this is how, after a few fun minutes, I busted him (but not too hard though!). I left him there as before, wheezing on the floor.
For the second he was running very late and asked for a quick one for the road, saying how much difference it made to his game. I thought that this was very cheeky, bb is more intimate than that so I refused. He turned to squat down and get his bag and (taking some inspiration from some of the clips that I can make work), I kicked him quite hard as he bent forwards and he fell in the usual heap, and I must say it felt great. I went into the lounge, closed the door and that was that. He came home early and was very very excited, I truly had surprised him and he said that the extra force in the kick was just about all he could take. (Oh, and for those that might be interested, I was slumming around in my reboks at the time, so these are what I kicked him with).

For the third I decided to make it a special one, surprise being high on the menu after last time. We made it to the darkened hallway with a few minutes to spare and I had him close his eyes and I ran my hands across him as I'd done before. I told him how strong and hard he was and how he could do anything etc (I'd read one of his sports motivation magazines!). I gave his balls a squeeze or two to get him in the mood. I'd planned ahead with a short skirt and a skimpy t shirt, both of which I took off while on my knees in front of him squashing one of his balls then the other. I had nothing on underneath. I knelt to one side and popped his balls around in my hands. He was quite aroused from the squeezing so I cupped his balls from behind with the hand nearest him and said hey, open your eyes. As he did so I looked up at him and punched his hanging balls downward with my other fist very hard. As he fell into a ball on the floor I gathered up my clothes, stepped over him and went into the lounge.
I'll take a while to forget the look of pure surprise on his face just before I thumped his testicles so hard.
It seems I can do no wrong with this, he was on top form later on :D He can't forget how much pain came from my little fist and especially the image of me naked when I climbed over him. It like a switch that turns him on every time he thinks of it :D

He's only one squash game left now :)

Aggie xx

Magnum
09-19-2005, 11:40 AM
So far every time I read your stories I'm like a switch too. I get very turned on. My wife used to do the suprise busts all the time but with all of our kids now we can't really. It always hurts worse when it's not expected. thanks for sharing that Agnetha, that was awsome.

Datasculpter
09-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Hmmm dunno if it's related, but i'm in the midst of doing a whack load of running, and shortly after finishing a really gruelling session (3 hours+) i am always absolutely gaggin for a whackin. body tired...body crave rush of endorphins so it feels better? And it works :-D

*shrugs*

but i ain't no doctor

Trouble
09-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Hmmm dunno if it's related, but i'm in the midst of doing a whack load of running, and shortly after finishing a really gruelling session (3 hours+) i am always absolutely gaggin for a whackin. body tired...body crave rush of endorphins so it feels better? And it works :-D

*shrugs*

but i ain't no doctor
Don't have to be no doctor to notice how your body reacts, what it needs, etc. It makes sense to be busted after exertion in your case, because running after getting one in the stones is kinda unpleasant.

The addiction that Aggie is helping her bf to grow on is twofold: first, it's sexual; second, now she's getting him hooked on the drugs his body makes. She's a drug-pushing ball buster! Sure, his own body made those chemicals, but still...

Gee, aren't we clinical about our preversions?

agnetha
10-29-2005, 05:51 AM
Hello,

and thank you for your comments. I am trying not to think too much about surprise busting at the moment :o .
I've been speaking with Amy and I jokingly said I'd do the 12 busts of Christmas, which I will. For now I keep seeing chances to give the bf an unexpected knee or toe but want to save the best for the festive season.

Aggie x

Trouble
10-30-2005, 01:00 AM
I've been speaking with Amy and I jokingly said I'd do the 12 busts of Christmas, which I will. For now I keep seeing chances to give the bf an unexpected knee or toe but want to save the best for the festive season.
The Twelve Busts of Christmas? How would you get past Day Two? I mean, what else is there to say?

Let's see...

Five...

Golden...

Asprin...

-?

agnetha
10-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Hello,

and :)

We've decided that the rules are 12 separate busts during December, with no repeats of any situation and with extra points for surprise, festive themed and public ones. I think I'll start early !

Aggie x

Trouble
10-30-2005, 03:04 PM
We've decided that the rules are 12 separate busts during December, with no repeats of any situation and with extra points for surprise, festive themed and public ones. I think I'll start early !
Oh, I do so love it when I run across people even more depraved than I am. (Thank goodness for you and Julie! Oh my stars and garters!)

I was afraid you meant the infamous (or soon to be infamous) Twelve Busts of Christmas, you know, it goes kind of like:

For my first bust of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A bust with her bare knee
For the second bust of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Two aching balls, and a bust... with her bare knee

For the twelfth bust of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Twelve bollocks bashing, elleven eggs erupting, ten conkers cracking, nine squashing squeezes, eight high-heels kicking, seven slamming slaps, six jam-jar yanks,
FIVE... GOLDEN... ASPRIN...
Four low blows, three knuckle jobs, two aching balls, and a buuuuuuuust...
...with her bare knee-EEEE-eeeee-EE-eeeeeeeeeee....
:bananad:

I should know better than to try to anticipate what a woman is thinking. Rack him one fer me, Aggie. No, wait -- that didn't come out right.