PDA

View Full Version : 200 euro for a knee

Jet
09-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Wanted to know how a knee to the groin feels so I asked a hot sm mistress for a knee. She asked 200 euro. Is she mad?

Tamakeri
09-11-2005, 08:10 AM
No, she is simply an enterprising capitalist. The one who should be considered mad is the one who would be willing to pay that.

slave_bill
09-12-2005, 08:02 AM
so what if you asked her to flatten your balls by stepping on them? how much would she ask??? 2000?!!?!?

Magnum
09-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Any idea of what 200 euro is in American dollars? Just curious.

nutslave
09-12-2005, 02:00 PM
according to www.xe.com it's about 245.667 USD

and that price for a single kick is insane, just my two cents

nutslave

Trouble
09-12-2005, 03:15 PM
200 Euros? Ask her if that includes the insurance to buy you a new pair of replcement parts if she kicks too hard and anything, you know, happens.

Instead, you can always try the free route: feminists. Go up to a feminist and ask, "Are you sure you and I are equals? Do you have solid evidence that you are good for anything other than being my personal sperm bank?

(If she asks any questions about what you mean by being your "personal sperm bank", just assure her that you are ready to make a deposit, right here, right now. Worry not, the pain should start to fade after a day or two.)

If that doesn't work, she's not a real feminist. ;)

Born2BeBusted
09-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Seriously, I wouldn't pay 245 USD for a year of unlimited sessions. That's just insane. Sadly, there are people out there who will pay prices like that, though. I don't have to worry about it, thankfully, as my girlfriend actually accepts my fetish and, in fact, likes it. I recommend getting a girlfriend that will accept you as you are, and play the ways you like to play.

Magnum
09-13-2005, 01:41 PM
I like Troubles idea. That will get a foot in the nuts for sure, maybe more. Some of them fems are scary :eek:

ballbusteddude
10-23-2005, 02:01 AM
200 Euros? Ask her if that includes the insurance to buy you a new pair of replcement parts if she kicks too hard and anything, you know, happens.

Instead, you can always try the free route: feminists. Go up to a feminist and ask, "Are you sure you and I are equals? Do you have solid evidence that you are good for anything other than being my personal sperm bank?

(If she asks any questions about what you mean by being your "personal sperm bank", just assure her that you are ready to make a deposit, right here, right now. Worry not, the pain should start to fade after a day or two.)

If that doesn't work, she's not a real feminist. ;)

how can i tell a feminist just by looking at her im not good at judging people by their appearence

Trouble
10-25-2005, 02:28 PM
how can i tell a feminist just by looking at her im not good at judging people by their appearence
1. If she is wearing a bra, it's burning; otherwise, she is not wearing a bra (they don't believe in havving knockers caged up like animals).
2. If she has poor eyesight, she is wearing glasses, not contact lenses.
3. She'll (usually) be dressed to look feminine, maybe even purse and high heels, but she'll complain that that appearance is imposed on her by men (to which any man with the huevos will respond, "Actually, my dear, if you just walk down the street in your underwear, I won't object at all. You may start doing so right now.")
4. If she looks like a football linebacker with boobs and is wearing a plaid shirt and sits like a guy, she's not a feminist-- she's a bull dyke! In wich case, you should grab your package and run for safety.

With great regret, I have noted that feminists are not all ugly; they have converted some very attractive women to their ranks, which is a damn shame (except that an attractive feminist will kick a guy in the nuts if he grabs her boobs in a bar - in fact, that's a good test).

Another good clue is to look for the t-shirt that says, across the boobs that are not restrained by a bra, "I [heart-shape] WOMEN'S SELF-DEFENSE CLASSES!" If you have to pull her shirt open to check for the t-shirt, you improve your chances greatly.