PDA

View Full Version : TOBOY2 and me

Julie18nz
09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
this is being putback up at Toy boys request as he says it makes me look like a fool. I origanlly took it down as I see no point in carrying on the anger between us.

THis is a copy of a Yahoo converssation made the day after he promised to no longer contact me. I asked him to please not contact me after I have been thru about an hour of none stop inulsts and sarcastic remarks and rude and disgusting IMs on this forum. He says in this IM that he is going to post this IM in here to get feedback. I just wanted to make sure the WHOLE IM was posted :)

boycool_1999 is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

BoyCool Hi..
sickest_little_puppy: hi, I was just walking out the dorr, and didnt know I have left Yahoo on, sorry
BoyCool There is nothing to be sorry about...
sickest_little_puppy: I will be back in about 30 mins, if ur still here. Actaully, I will be back in 30 mins even if ur not here
BoyCool : Hehe
BoyCool : I *should* be here
BoyCool : I'm gonna miss you
sickest_little_puppy: okies, I'll check when I get back then
BoyCool : I'm gonna miss you lots
BoyCool :
sickest_little_puppy: back
BoyCool : welcome back xx
sickest_little_puppy: ty
BoyCool: yw
BoyCool : I was wondering, do you have any other pictures for your display of you =>?
sickest_little_puppy: I just have to re-boot
sickest_little_puppy: brb
sickest_little_puppy: yes, but not many
BoyCool : ok
sickest_little_puppy: no tit, pussy or leg shots, sorry
BoyCool : I wasn't expecting that...
BoyCool : Just go through all the ones you have
sickest_little_puppy: that could take a little while as I dont know where they all are
BoyCool : ok...
BoyCool : Not any "tight top" or bra pics?
sickest_little_puppy: no, sorry
BoyCool : it's ok
BoyCool : would you mind if I spoke to you about ballbusting?
sickest_little_puppy: as long as u dont start talking about how u want to come all over my legs and feet, and keep it at least resonable clean, no probs
BoyCool : ok cool
BoyCool : let's imagine a situation.... you and I are together and I said to you "If you can kick or knee me 5 times between the legs and I remain standing, then you have to take your top off, revealing you in a bra" would you do it?
sickest_little_puppy: it would depend on if u really wanted me to kick u hard enough so that I wouldnt need to take my bra off. A lot would depend on how well I knew you as well
BoyCool : I would have wanted you to take it off, but still been in agony (Not your bra, your top, revealing yourself in a bra)
sickest_little_puppy: well then I certainly wouldnt kick u as hard as I could then, and if you were my bf, I woudl do it
BoyCool : have you ever made anyone sterile?
sickest_little_puppy: no, and I pray to God that I never ever do
sickest_little_puppy: but I have only ever kicked two guys
BoyCool : why don't you grab/squeeze?
sickest_little_puppy: no fun for me. I have never seen the fun in it for the girl to be honest
BoyCool : if you kicked your hardest, would that not make me sterile?
sickest_little_puppy: it woud probably break ur pubic bone, if ur lucky in only on place, and put you in hospital for at least a few days. I dont know about sterile tho as I am not a Doctor, but the chace is there
BoyCool : ok.... what is a pubic bone?
sickest_little_puppy: OMG, u are joking right?
BoyCool : Nope
sickest_little_puppy: this from the person who accused me of being 1 IQ point above a raving lunatic?
BoyCool : if this is going to digress into an insulting convo, i'll go
sickest_little_puppy: umm where did I insult you??? I merely asked a question
BoyCool : "OMG you are joking right?"
BoyCool : the way you come at me..
sickest_little_puppy: ur pubic bone is the bone behind ur willy
BoyCool : when it's erect?
sickest_little_puppy: the way I come at you????
sickest_little_puppy: it dont matter if its erect or not, the pubic bone is still there
sickest_little_puppy: its what a lot of guys call the 'mound' on a girl
sickest_little_puppy: guy have one two
BoyCool: if someone walked past you and brushed their "area" on your hand, how would you react??
sickest_little_puppy: I would ignore it, I thought I made it perfectly clear, last time we talked, and with the IMs in Femaledom, that I only do concentual busting
BoyCool : Sorry
sickest_little_puppy: no probs
BoyCool : Ok..... have you ever kicked or kneed someone and they have burst cum all over your leg/knee or heel?
BoyCool : like in one blow?
sickest_little_puppy: ummmmmmmm, there IS one question that I just HAVE to ask you, at the risk of u refusing to answer and leaving. It would be a pitty if you did, but I have to ask it
sickest_little_puppy: no, and as far as I know, that is impossible to do unless they were about to ejaculate b4 they were kicked
BoyCool : ask your q
sickest_little_puppy: ok
sickest_little_puppy: you just accused me of insulting you by saying "OMG are u joking" sorry it was not meant to be an insult, I was just HONESTLY surpirsed that you didnt know, but you DID insult the hell out of me, and acussed me of being stupid and being an idiot xseveral times be I asked u to no longer contact me. I make ONE comment on something you say and ur ready to go adn u called ME touchy, Doesnt really seem fair, does it?
BoyCool : Ask 10 random people, and they will have never heard of a "public bone"
BoyCool : Why don't you rise above this anyway? it's really immature we keep arguing about pointless crap
BoyCool : pubic*
sickest_little_puppy: oh, please dont start that again, OU go ask, I would be REALLY surpruised if u asked 10 people over 15 adn less than 7 didnt know
BoyCool : I don't care
sickest_little_puppy: me either, the question I asked wasnt about pubic bones anyway, as I said I was just honestly surprised
sickest_little_puppy: the question was on fairness
BoyCool : great.
sickest_little_puppy: so u have no comment on that?
BoyCool :): nope
sickest_little_puppy: wow, hows the touchy one taoday ?
sickest_little_puppy: whos*
BoyCool: how's*
sickest_little_puppy: bye
BoyCool : and I don't feel inclined to digress into petty banters.
sickest_little_puppy: u are NOT going to start this again
BoyCool : You corrected yourself which was incorrect
BoyCool : So I helped you out
BoyCool : Wtf?
BoyCool: you're really weird you know that?
sickest_little_puppy: goodbye
BoyCool: lol
sickest_little_puppy: ok, I am now reporting you to Yahoo as spma
BoyCool : spma?
sickest_little_puppy: spam*
BoyCool: spam?
sickest_little_puppy: and this from a person who makes NO typos, God I wish I was nearly half as great as you THINK u are
sickest_little_puppy: goodbye PLEASE
BoyCool : What are you talking about?
sickest_little_puppy: look, I get on here to talk NICELY to people, OK ??? You dont, thats fine, but I dont want to talk to people who arent nice, and ur NOT nice
BoyCool: How am I not nice?
sickest_little_puppy: I asked you a very very very simple question adn get attacked once more
sickest_little_puppy: THEN u once again start correting things u KNOW are typos
sickest_little_puppy: PLEASE leave me alone PLEASE
BoyCool: Attacked?
sickest_little_puppy: started in on me, acttacked, got sarcastic, got moody, got shitty, what ever YOU wanna call it
BoyCool : I'm gonna put this conversation on the ballbusting forum, and get feedback from the others
sickest_little_puppy: whatr I am saying is that YOU insult me over and over and over again and still are, and I say ONE thing to you and YOU threaten to leave, and YOU call ME touchy
sickest_little_puppy: feel free
sickest_little_puppy: post the WHOLE thing
BoyCool : What are you talking about? I insult you?? Re read the pms. I don't insult you
BoyCool: You know what..... forget this.... you're too immature.
sickest_little_puppy: u have called me stupid NUMEROUS times, adn called me an idiont at three times
BoyCool: What are you 5 years old?!
sickest_little_puppy: BoyCool : you're really weird you know that?
BoyCool: yes because you ARE!!!
sickest_little_puppy: and YOU said "OMG" was an insult to u
sickest_little_puppy: see still doing it ?
sickest_little_puppy: cant u talk nicely to people ???
BoyCool: sickest_little_puppy Hanson: OMG, u are joking right?
boycool_1999: Nope
sickest_little_puppy Hanson: this from the person who accused me of being 1 IQ point above a raving lunatic?
boycool_1999: if this is going to digress into an insulting convo, i'll go
BoyCool : you were the one that started with the nasty comments!! "Omg you don't know what a pubic bone is?"
sickest_little_puppy: we were going along really well, or so I thojght, until I dared to ask you something
sickest_little_puppy: and I appologies, tho, didnt I???
sickest_little_puppy: appologised*
BoyCool: sickest_little_puppy Hanson: so u have no comment on that?
boycool_1999: nope
sickest_little_puppy Hanson: wow, hows the touchy one taoday ?
BoyCool : you are looking for an argument
sickest_little_puppy: no, just asking if u had any comment on the quesation I asked
BoyCool : And I said "no" then you said "how is the touchy one today"?
sickest_little_puppy: u seemd touchy, sorry, my mistake again
BoyCool : How was that being touchy? I just didn't have any comment on it!
sickest_little_puppy: I made a mistake, I am sorry
BoyCool: You know what... you're starting to freak me out.... Am going to uninstall yahoo .
sickest_little_puppy: fine

toyboy2
09-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Congratulations.

The Rani
09-12-2005, 06:35 AM
You pair MUST have something better to do with ure time! :(

toybag_cellphone
09-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Quick reminder:

Toybag =/= Toy Boy

Thank you.

Magnum
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Almost a shame you can't kick him in the nuts Julie. Then you could should him how hard you can really kick. :D To tell you the truth though Julie, I have chated with a few gals that disable their IM feature (or something like that) because they have had so many guys contact them and be rude. So you aren't alone. To many HNG's out there.

toyboy2
09-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I seriously suggest you re read the conversation and urge you to refrain from making such ridiculous remarks on things you know little about.

Is it not transparent to you that she wanted to turn the conversation into an argument?

The Rani
09-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Is it not transparent to you that she wanted to turn the conversation into an argument? Not transparent at all, dear boy.
The conversation makes you look like an arse.
I’m surprised she even gave you the time of day.
May I suggest you drop this. Wot (wot) are you hoping to achieve?
Toodle,
The Rani

nutslave
09-12-2005, 02:04 PM
to be honest toyboy2 i'm surprised she said anything after your first hi, and i must agree with The Rani you're the one that looks like a jerk.

nutslave

Trouble
09-12-2005, 03:34 PM
OMG, he doesn't know what a public bone is? Then he confuses it with "getting a boner"? He's a MORON!

Calling Julie18nz "immature" and your other garbage are the insults, bub. Julie trying to work out the confusion that ensued is not 'starting an argument". But, whatever, this is the thing:

We have seen plenty enough fights here and do not need one more. Toyboybag, meet Ignore. Ignore, meet Toybagbone.

And since you don't have any spine (or, likely, any ossicles, either), FIND A PUBLIC BONE!

agnetha
09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Hello Julie,

I can only add that I have had a few pm's that have begun in a general way that have become too much. It can be quite difficult to know how they'll go as I've also had some very entertaining and enjoyable pm's.

Now I keep most of my posts on the site.

Agnetha x

toyboy2
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I will analyse the conversation and explain it to you all in how I comprehend it.

I was simply being being polite to her, asking questions and embarking on an informal dicsussion over Yahoo.

It all came to a crunch point when I asked what a "pubic bone" was. Now, i'm new to this fetish and i've never heard of a "pubic bone" before. Ask 10 random people off the street, and I think you'll find that the majority of them will have never heard of it either.

sickest_little_puppy: OMG, u are joking right?
BoyCool : Nope
sickest_little_puppy: this from the person who accused me of being 1 IQ point above a raving lunatic?
BoyCool : if this is going to digress into an insulting convo, i'll go

She then asks a question which includes the sentence

"and acussed me of being stupid and being an idiot xseveral times be I asked u to no longer contact me"

This is getting quite immature now, addressing previous incidents which invieteably remind me of two 10 year olds fighting "You said this to me before blah blah"

She then said
"asked u to no longer contact me. I make ONE comment on something you say and ur ready to go adn u called ME touchy"

I never referred to her as being "touchy".

sickest_little_puppy: the question was on fairness
BoyCool : great.
sickest_little_puppy: so u have no comment on that?
BoyCool : nope

I try to bring this "subject" to a halt by not commenting on any of it. She then says:
sickest_little_puppy: wow, hows the touchy one taoday ?

Possibly trying to pursue this banter for fun.

I then said " you're really weird you know that?" to which she replied
"ok, I am now reporting you to Yahoo as spam"

Now I may be tweaking here, but what exactly did I spam? :confused:

She then accuses me of "attacking her". Where was I suppose to have attacked her?

She says "whatr I am saying is that YOU insult me over and over and over again "

Over and over and over again? Are you sure?

Ice Warrior
09-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Now, i'm new to this fetish and i've never heard of a "pubic bone" before. Ask 10 random people off the street, and I think you'll find that the majority of them will have never heard of it either.I beg to differ sir.

PS. The rest is extremely tedious. :asleep

PPS. Troubled is right - You're a MORON

Oh. And 9 out of 10 people (the other being ToyBagCellPhone II) KNOW that a moron is a person with a cognitive disability having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years according to the Binet intelligence tests.

To be fair to Mr. Boy Toy, the term as originally defined by Goddard, accepted that a moron generally had communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

toyboy2
09-12-2005, 04:29 PM
I beg to differ sir.

I don't. :)

Ice Warrior
09-12-2005, 04:39 PM
On second thoughts, maybe Trouble overestimated you as I believe you are below the intelligence range considered ‘moronic’ :weryfun

toyboy2
09-12-2005, 04:54 PM
On second thoughts, maybe Trouble overestimated you as I believe you are below the intelligence range considered ‘moronic’ :weryfun

You need to refrain from resorting to random hate to compensate for your insecurities.

You are the one that's a moron. (And probably a 40 year old pervert.)

Ice Warrior
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
And probably a 40 year old pervert
Now that’s fer sure! Maybe I need to reassess my diagnosis after such an uncanny bulls-eye. Perhaps yer an autistic savant of some kind.

Oh and speaking of bulls-eye, there is nothing ‘random’ about my odium – it is very much targeted at u.

Wotever, this whole thread is rather a bore :( and I think you should leave the kinki kiwi alone.

toyboy2
09-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Now that’s fer sure! Maybe I need to reassess my diagnosis after such an uncanny bulls-eye. Perhaps yer an autistic savant of some kind.

Oh and speaking of bulls-eye, there is nothing ‘random’ about my odium – it is very much targeted at u.

Wotever, this whole thread is rather a bore :( and I think you should leave the kinki kiwi alone.

Yep I knew it, just another desperate old man.

Leave her alone? I'm not even doing anything! She seems obsessed with me!

Ice Warrior
09-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Yep I knew it, just another desperate old man
Oh boy, yer good! Truly uncanny!

She seems obsessed with me!I can see I’m going to have to reassess my diagnosis once again. As you are holding an erroneous belief in the face of strong evidence to the contrary, it is clear that you are delusional in addition to being a sub-moronic autistic savant. You'd make a very interesting case study.

toyboy2
09-13-2005, 04:28 AM
Oh boy, yer good!

I know.... :)

Magnum
09-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey, anybody know what time it is? Oh! Sorry boytoy, I didn't mean to interrupt, it's just that I didn't hear you. :asleep

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi all,

Okay guys and girls i think that we should stop it here.
I belive you guys have a right to debate and all but I will close them if it gets out of hand and turns into nasty mudslinging.

If you feel it is you can let me know thru the "reporting bad post" link so i can read it thru.

Please in the future to make it easy to spot these "discussions" for all "ballbusting only readers" write in a part of the subject "Off topic" this way people do not have to feel offended or feel they are wasting time reading the threads that does not directly contain ballbusting.

Now lets all be friends :bananawin

Thread closed.