02-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Mistress Rox breaks his balls with her heel in this wmv file:
http://www.killfeet.com/Video/Balbusting.wmv

Describe them properly, please.

She is kicking him with SANDALS.

Magnum
02-07-2006, 11:17 AM
hello,
with how much weight on the testicles they burst?
40 or 60 kg

When you try it please let us know at what point your balls collapsed.:D

alibabba
02-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Anyway, I like that clip :D

poolman2
02-08-2006, 07:13 PM
:machine:

All right! I can't hold back any longer. Just where did the authorities come up with that figure that nuts crack at 50 kg. (of force)? I read the article previously cited: see http://author.emedicine.com/MED?topic2859.htm Granted the journal and article both looked authoritative.

Questions:

1. Doesn't 50 kg. sound like an awfully round number that someone just hypothesized?

2. The two ways to get reliable data on this or any other statistical question are:

(1) By surveying previous testicular ruptures and the weight required to cause them. Just who measured the weights? Why and how (with scientific accuracy and validity )did they measure the weights? Medical reports and inquiries just don't do that.

(2) By testing--destructive testing--to determine the amount of force required to rupture testicles. Where did they get the test subjects? It's a little hard to get people to volunteer to have their testicles irreparably destroyed and under scientifically reliable conditions. Even if the experts used cadavers or animals (and are theirs really similar to live human testicles?), that still begs the question of why research that issue in the first place. Medical scientists are just like any other scientists: someone needs to pay for or otherwise demand such a study. The curiosity of us masochists will not suffice to justify or induce such a study.

With all due respect to the authorities, I can't help being skeptical. The notion that 50 kg. of force will rupture a testicle on average sounds like something that someone just postulated as being reasonable with any supportive studies or evidence.

My wife squeezes, knees, kicks, and steps on my balls frequently (last night she wore high heels :) ), and has done so over about twenty years. I have no idea how much force has been applied at one time. Certainly enough to keep me happy though. :) Anyway my balls are still fine and we have two healthy children. It's been hard enough to get her to work over my balls. I sure don't want her worrying that she could easily rupture me.

Poolman2

poolman2
02-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Thinking of the question of how much weight you can take on your balls caused me to recall what is now a funny incident.

A few years ago, I decided to find out just how much weight I could tolerate on my balls. The solution seemed obvious. Normally I place a telephone book under the twins before my wife steps or stomps on them. So why not just put scales under them instead? That way I could learn my exact ability and gradually build on it just one might in lifting weights.

When my wife saw it, she was immediately upset. When she tried stepping on the scales, her balance was unsteady. Naturally that meant I was jeopardizing her safety. That proved I really didn't love her. When I tried to read the weight on my balls, she concluded I was accusing her of being fat. Things did not go well that night. Just one more thing I'll never try again.

Magnum
02-09-2006, 10:16 AM
I've tried the scale thing too but my wife didn't mind. I could never get it positioned right to really work. If my sac stretched farther maybe I could.

Tollmaster
02-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Hope this one is new here :confused:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7977796/1.wmv.html

Face of Boe
02-16-2006, 05:08 PM
I like this thread. I never believed that balls could take so much!

crushee
02-19-2006, 07:59 AM
I remember (many!) years ago, when I was young, I tried to assess how much weight my balls could bear. I put a scale, usually built for weighing people, on the edge of a table; I stood before it, having my sack laying on the top of the scale. Then I put a bit of wood over my balls and started pressing them. The nature of the upper surface of the scale prevented my balls from escaping.

I pressed more and more, until I could lift my feet off the ground, and have all my weight (75 kg at that time) transferred to the scale through my balls. I think that the shape of the wooden piece and the hardness of the surface of the scale allowed almost all of the pressure to be transferred to the balls (Which were big enough to avaoid the board to touch directly the scale).

Pain was intense, but, due to the fact I started slowly, no rupture occurred.
I never tried to do the same over pnly ONE ball. May be I should try now, I have gained some extra kg !

binutts
02-19-2006, 07:38 PM
great pictures nutts look like they are about to pop.Bravo binutts

Peter D
03-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Thanks to squeezeballs for these :thumbup I'll up load them to keep them safe :) They're very sexy (IMHO) :D

Peter D
03-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Some toon stomping :)

Bob00
03-04-2006, 02:46 PM
sweet. where did u find those

Mr S
03-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I have to say nutstomping is the best method ever used. Even better if the lady doing the stomping are in a pair of sexy high heeled pumps :D

Georgie
03-05-2006, 04:27 PM
I think stomping is too dangerous, I did it to my BF once and he cried and passed out so there is no way I would do it again.

ariane V
03-05-2006, 05:00 PM
For me, nut stomping is more exciting with bare feet
Absolutely delicious !

ballscrambler
03-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks to squeezeballs for these :thumbup I'll up load them to keep them safe :) They're very sexy (IMHO) :D

I agree with that guy and hope to experiance that someday :o

Magnum
03-08-2006, 02:52 PM
I think stomping is too dangerous, I did it to my BF once and he cried and passed out so there is no way I would do it again.

No hold on just a minute!! You can't tell us this and then not give us all the details, I'm dieing here. Please tell us the whole story, please!

Number 3
03-12-2006, 04:44 AM
More of a heel than a stomp

Number 3
03-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Like kicks and stomps?

Filbourt
03-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Yes,

the clips look beautiful, but without a credit card, ********** is useless...
Why don`t they have a "normal" page...??

Number 3
03-18-2006, 10:30 AM
The clips are 4 sale. How would you 'normally' pay for them?

Filbourt
03-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Sure....

But, pages with a membership offer you other methods of paying.
Like: check,bank to bank transfer,paypal etc.

blubalz
03-21-2006, 06:18 AM
wow thats good!:bananajum

Magnum
04-05-2006, 12:33 PM
This is my favorite post. I was hoping to hear from some of those who may not have seen it, that is if you are like me and don't get to the 2nd or 3rd page very often.

eight
04-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Lots of unbelievable stomping 4 sale at the **********.com (/store/3349)

Apologies but the link appears to be edited out if I add it in full :confused: Are we not allowed to post links to ********** here? I don't see anything against it in the rules :confused:

Perhaps that stuff is just So good that it poses a threat :confused:

Awaiting enlightenment,
Paul

Number 3
04-20-2006, 05:11 PM
That's the 'Kicked and Abused' page. Its fucking awesome :thumbup
The full weight ball standing in scary :eek: How the fuck do those guys ever walk again?

"BCF Productions presents Kicked and Abused! No fake kicks here! No girls that do not show their faces! No male slaves that can only handle little barefoot kicks! No little taps instead of real kicks! No fake weightless groin standing or trample! This action is BRUTAL! We are all about hot girls kicking and stomping testicles barefoot, with stockings, pantyhose, fishnets, socks, and all types of high heel shoes, sandals, boots, sneakers, flip flops, clogs, and even steel toe construction boots! Full Force Ball Kicks! Full Weight Ball Standing! Hard Kicks, Knees, Punches, Stomps, Ball Jumping, Cock Trample, and Rough Foot Job Action! Check us out you will not be disappointed."

SIL
04-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh Yeah! I like that one :thumbup
Thanks. Got anymore like it?

fatcap
04-20-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree excelent page

Bill
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Has anybody here bought clips? Are they as good as they look? :D

Tom B
04-20-2006, 05:44 PM
I like the sock movies :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

kevinsmith
05-02-2006, 04:05 AM
another karate chick calling herself the dragon.

"Brick... no hit back!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41MGsV4iM4&search=groin

kevinsmith
05-10-2006, 06:58 AM
where is it located?

Tom B
05-16-2006, 04:44 PM
This is a great thread :thumbup

Schlampe
05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
This is a great thread :thumbup

and one moore from my site :( :( :( :machine: :machine: :machine: :soomad :soomad :soomad
it´s not funny for me - realy

cj1812
05-19-2006, 02:46 AM
These clips and pics here are fantastic, I am thinking about making some of my own with a friend of mine who is up for it, so will keep you posted!!

Tom B
05-19-2006, 02:53 AM
and one moore from my site :( :( :( :machine: :machine: :machine: :soomad :soomad :soomad
it´s not funny for me - realy I have removed the attachment. I did not find it on your site.

Can you add a link to your site in your signature so we can all find it easily :D.
Thanks,
Tom

Schlampe
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
I have removed the attachment. I did not find it on your site.

Can you add a link to your site in your signature so we can all find it easily :D.
Thanks,
Tom

hi Tom,
and were you find it, it's interesting for me, can you tell me - please ???
for the future .... why no post the link for this pics, i will you see this, but no only in this form, i hope you understand ;)

Tom B
05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi Schlampe,
I’m not completely sure where I found it but I haven’t yet visited your site as I [still] do not know where to find it :(

I apologise and hope I do not infringe again.

My legs are open and I am ready to accept my punishment ;)
Please don’t pop them, it was a genuine mistake.

Respectfully, :ibow4u:
Tom

jeyn
05-20-2006, 08:09 AM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7348/ar05985np.jpg

Tom B
05-20-2006, 03:07 PM
How to treat your slave :D

newguy
05-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I cant believe how much presure some of these guys balls can take. I want to know how they can lay there and let it happen. I would say they must have balls of steel but I have never seen steel get crushed like that. I have got to hand it to theses guys, I can hardly hold still when my wife just lightly slaps my nuts.

Sockmess
05-23-2006, 08:36 AM
I really need extra income so i can pay for membership in cock-crush... thats pic up there... sweet.

Magnum
05-23-2006, 12:21 PM
That is an awsome pic. I want to see the pic of his nuts when one finally collapses from the pressure!:cryingblu

Tinchen
05-24-2006, 01:31 AM
That is an awsome pic. I want to see the pic of his nuts when one finally collapses from the pressure!:cryingblu

I don' believe this to happen, since I've tried a lot of times with full weight stomping...
But maybe I am just not enough weight for that.
Or we were just lucky!!

Magnum
05-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I don' believe this to happen, since I've tried a lot of times with full weight stomping...
But maybe I am just not enough weight for that.
Or we were just lucky!!

Probably just lucky. I have had some full weight balls stands but I really have to be in the right mode or I can't take that much. I'm sure though it wouldn't be to difficult to pop those nuts if the weight was totally directed to one ball like under her heal or something.

tonyr
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Bro Magnum,

I agree much. I am very much convinced that much with 'Our Art' is very much 'in the mood related'.
My first full weight standing session came about purely as a general busting session was taking place. I was highly arroused, warmed up and then out of the blue during some roleplay questions from my dear friend and Ballbustress, with regards to my continuous coming home late and drunk, when she stepped on and off the orbs, once. I was in estatcy and she was a bit surprised as to her own actions. She enquired as to whether I was okay and the answer was clearly yes and for the next 30mins plus, it all pure balls standing, full wieght. Nothing else, apart from her verbal beratement of my bad behaviour. At first the stands were short five second affairs. Eventually, I was just soaking it up, one minute, five minutes, all without her using anything to assist her balance. It only stopped because of a prolonged phone call, where she had to break from the action at somepoint to convey some information on paperwork she had to find. We we resumed, we went on to ball kicks. We were so switched on that we tried it a number of times over the next few weeks and had to deviate away from the standing sessions to general busting sessions immediately as I couldn't handle it. Then rest assured, a month and a half later, when I was chilling out after a hot bath on a very large towel on the floor, she by surprise, stepped forth and BINGO!!! a mega session evolved with most of the emphasis being very much around balls standing. She squirted some body oil on the old parts superior and used her Omni-Potent FEET and a select choice of footwear to bring forth pure bliss.:) ;) :thumbup

Probably just lucky. I have had some full weight balls stands but I really have to be in the right mode or I can't take that much. I'm sure though it wouldn't be to difficult to pop those nuts if the weight was totally directed to one ball like under her heal or something.

Colin
05-29-2006, 03:39 AM
Mild footwork:
http://www.hardcorematureandyoung.com/promo/004/index4b.php?797304

benderboy
06-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I've tried the scale thing too but my wife didn't mind. I could never get it positioned right to really work. If my sac stretched farther maybe I could.
It would be interesting if you and your wife could give that another try and somehow manipulate your position so it would work. I think that seeing what the scale registers when she puts as much weight down as she ever does would be informative and maybe surprising. My guess is that the 50-75 kg mentioned in this thread are way more than most balls would take before being crushed, and I'll bet that she is coming nowhere close to that. My guess is that half that much is enough to flatten most balls.

Magnum
06-05-2006, 10:01 AM
It would be interesting if you and your wife could give that another try and somehow manipulate your position so it would work. I think that seeing what the scale registers when she puts as much weight down as she ever does would be informative and maybe surprising. My guess is that the 50-75 kg mentioned in this thread are way more than most balls would take before being crushed, and I'll bet that she is coming nowhere close to that. My guess is that half that much is enough to flatten most balls.

I agree, when I said she was on my balls with all her weight they were trapped in the arch of her foot. Had they been under her heel she would have flattened them for sure. Yesterday she did some ball crushing and I asked how much pressure she was applying and we figured it was no where near full weight. I do wish the scale would work it's just not accurate enough being totally on the edge of the scale. Just FYI, my right nut can take way more pressure than my left so after she's done with the right one I basically screamed like a gal when she stepped on the left with the same pressure. Anyone else have one ball more tender than the other? My left also hangs lower and especially when she kicks me from behind it takes the hardest and most frequent kicks.:cryingblu

BallbustingPrincess
06-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone!

Well Im just getting everywhere today in these threads! :)
I cant help it, so many of these topics interest me!

Magnum, I have found that most guys Ive busted one way or another have always had one ball more tender than the other to some degree.
Not sure if its to do with whichever hangs lower or if its just some genetic thing or what...
Ive not had that much stomping experiences (so I hope Ill be forgiven for posting here) but when Ive added pressure to balls with my hands, fingers or teeth, there was alwayssome different reactions on some guys when I worked over their balls.
I dont think size is a factor....but I may be wrong...heh, Im not the smartest of people Ill be the first to admit. *g*

Ive enjoyed all your posts ppl here so far and look forward to more and hopefully joinig in on further posts.

BBP

Magnum
06-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Ive not had that much stomping experiences (so I hope Ill be forgiven for posting here) but when Ive added pressure to balls with my hands, fingers or teeth, there was alwayssome different reactions on some guys when I worked over their balls.
I dont think size is a factor....but I may be wrong...heh, Im not the smartest of people Ill be the first to admit. *g*

Ive enjoyed all your posts ppl here so far and look forward to more and hopefully joinig in on further posts.

BBP

Thanks for the reply BB Princess. Fortunately for all of us intelligence level is not a factor in ballbusting (although I am sure you are much smarter than you think). Hopefully you will gain some stomping experience soon and if you don't over there where you are come by and see me and you can get all the experience you want.:D Please continue to post as often as possible. Even though we have the finest female ballbusters in the world on this forum we can always use more. M

SavoirFaire
06-06-2006, 01:22 PM
[Wikipedia] It is most common for one testicle to hang lower than the other. The percentage of people with a lower hanging right testicle or left testicle is about equal. This is primarily due to differences in the vascular anatomical structure on the right and left sides.

[SavoirFaire] This is nature's ergonomics, if you happen to have your testicles at the same level there would be a lot of things it would be painful to do... such as crossing your legs or joining your knees.

BallbustingPrincess
06-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Thankyou Magnum for your kind words.

heh Ill be sure to bare your offer in mind*w*
Yes I would have to agree that alot of the female posters in all these threads are amazing at what they contribute.
If I can get to just a fraction of how liked and respected here they are, Ill be happy. :)

I look forward to posting more!

Guess this is the wrong place to talk about my favourite methods and stuff, what with this being a 'stomping' thread...

BBP

benderboy
06-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Actually, looking at all the pics and video, it's amazing to see nuts totally, or almost totally, flattened that way. Then again, I wonder if busted balls aren't sometimes just as flattened when they get trapped up against the bone and take the full impact of a kick. There are quite a few times when my wife caught a nut against the pubic bone with a full impact kick (and she kicks hard) and I know the thing must have been almost totally flattened. It happens so fast you may not be able to photograph it, but it's just as squashed as if it was getting stepped on. Anyway, it sure feels that way.

Colin
06-06-2006, 07:46 PM
:loveeyes :loveeyes

newguy
06-07-2006, 05:59 AM
I can't believe how flat balls can get. And I can't figure out how a guy can let it happed. They sure have more balls than I do.

I did see a few clips that are in slow motion so you can see the dick flopping around and you can see the balls really flying around. I think that more my speed. But my hats off to a guy who can tolerate his balls being stood on.

guyinkits2004
06-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Probably many people know this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kickedandabused

Also on ********** if you want to pay

He really takes some abuse :)

ottobeused
06-07-2006, 12:22 PM
really liked the cartoon pics, did you find these or make them yourself?

Magnum
06-08-2006, 10:36 AM
I assume all of you know who dave is from Aussie Ballbusting. He probably has taken more abuse than anyone I have ever seen. One clip shows him sitting on the ground with balls touching the floor. A gal steps down on his ball and totally flattens it. I watched that vid so many times because I just couldn't believe what I saw. Anyway, the kicks he takes is also almost unbelievable. Maybe he has implants.:confused:

mgspecter
06-08-2006, 01:03 PM
I assume all of you know who dave is from Aussie Ballbusting. He probably has taken more abuse than anyone I have ever seen. One clip shows him sitting on the ground with balls touching the floor. A gal steps down on his ball and totally flattens it. I watched that vid so many times because I just couldn't believe what I saw. Anyway, the kicks he takes is also almost unbelievable. Maybe he has implants.:confused:

i've actually heard a rumor that some guys for either medical reasons, or whatever have the insides of the fun bags removed, and then have them filled with fat. the result would be the ability to constantly be kicked, flattened, and tortured with very little pain but extreme believability.

squeezeballs
06-09-2006, 12:28 AM
http://rapidshare.de/files/22256616/dmp1.pl.html

Magnum
06-09-2006, 02:47 PM
i've actually heard a rumor that some guys for either medical reasons, or whatever have the insides of the fun bags removed, and then have them filled with fat. the result would be the ability to constantly be kicked, flattened, and tortured with very little pain but extreme believability.

Just the opposite of Liposuction I guess.:Baahaha:

footman
06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
very nice thank!!!!!!

wwww
06-11-2006, 07:30 PM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7348/ar05985np.jpg
nice pics, thanks a lot

testiclats
06-11-2006, 10:09 PM

That doesn't make sense to me, because I think I read that the pain from getting your balls smashed comes from nerves that are in the outer shell of the testicle... they are pressure sensors, so they sense the pressure created on the inside by squeezing / stomping / whatever. So, I think if you had your "nut guts" removed but the outer case of the testicle was there, it should still be sensitive to pressure? Correct me if I'm wrong..but only if you know what you are talking about :)

sacklunch27
06-12-2006, 03:12 AM
That doesn't make sense to me, because I think I read that the pain from getting your balls smashed comes from nerves that are in the outer shell of the testicle... they are pressure sensors, so they sense the pressure created on the inside by squeezing / stomping / whatever. So, I think if you had your "nut guts" removed but the outer case of the testicle was there, it should still be sensitive to pressure? Correct me if I'm wrong..but only if you know what you are talking about :)

he means taking the hole nut out (content of the bag not of the nut)

jw123
06-12-2006, 06:26 AM
That's radical.

Tinchen
06-12-2006, 09:19 AM

But where would be the fun in that???
I don't want to kick 'fake balls' !! And I even believe that by removing them the guy's wish to have them kicked or stomped or whatever will die as well.

Have fun!!

Magnum
06-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I know my balls used to be much firmer than they are now. They will flatten to maybe 3/4" (just guessing) when my wife crushes them under her foot. Has anyone else noticed mushier balls since they have become older. I know from his photos that "old Geezer's" balls are very mushy. Has anyone here besides our former moderator ever disected a testicle?

mgspecter
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
mushing, kicking, destroying, removing...those i can handle...when you start disecting thats where i get squeemish. lol

Trouble
06-13-2006, 01:12 AM
I know my balls used to be much firmer than they are now. They will flatten to maybe 3/4" (just guessing) when my wife crushes them under her foot. Has anyone else noticed mushier balls since they have become older. I know from his photos that "old Geezer's" balls are very mushy. Has anyone here besides our former moderator ever disected a testicle?
Got me one mushy one and one firm one.

sacklunch27
06-13-2006, 10:54 AM
But where would be the fun in that???
I don't want to kick 'fake balls' !! And I even believe that by removing them the guy's wish to have them kicked or stomped or whatever will die as well.

Have fun!!

I don't think anyone will die from fake balls crushing. the worst is a toren scotum, I guess.
As for the fun of it: ever heard of testicle CANCER????

Magnum
06-13-2006, 11:38 AM
cancer or an injury. Either way I think I would have a fake set installed if nothing else was in their (don't want to run around looking like my dog).

SavoirFaire
06-13-2006, 04:10 PM
This video is AWSOME!!!
Does anyone here have it available for download witrh better resolution...., since it can't be downloaded from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyzDIG_s9OA

Cheers!

SF-

mgspecter
06-13-2006, 08:13 PM
cancer or an injury. Either way I think I would have a fake set installed if nothing else was in their (don't want to run around looking like my dog).

lol nice. why is it that we don't feel bad for our dogs when we cut their nuts off but would scream like little school girls at the mere mention of ours being cut?

SavoirFaire
06-19-2006, 09:05 PM
this thread needs some pics from time to time, don't you think?... I found this one on my oldies collection.

lildebwise
07-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Can't post pics :(

funkyflea
07-05-2006, 05:58 AM
My girlfriend has just started to enjoy stomping and crushed one of my balls the other day and it actually made a crunching sound, anyone else experienced this? It was sore for a few days but no permanent damage done.:letsplay

Taran Beast
07-05-2006, 07:32 AM
A couple more pictures.....

Tinchen
07-06-2006, 12:00 PM
I believed is was intentionally done to be able to handle lots of stomping and Kicking.
Maybe a misunderstanding.
It it ist due to medical reasons it is better to have plastic than nothing at all.
(Same like Women)

Melkur
07-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Not stomping but photos of footwork all the same:

Melkur
07-07-2006, 05:20 AM
Are these better?

gyjlhgx
07-07-2006, 06:47 AM
Are these better?
good pics i have ever seen

BallbustingPrincess
07-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Ooooooooh! Love that second pic.
Bet his left ball is hurting from that.
Im guessing that maybe she has just put her heel down onto it, but Id like to imagine she has just stomped down and the pic was taken just as her heels makes contact....

MMMMM!
Right on that testicle! *closes eyes and spins on her chair* MMmmmmmmmmmmm!

Nice find.

kisses

BBP

SavoirFaire
07-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Are these better?

Yeah!, these are better all right, #1 is great too, like she's just about to stand on his traped balls... ouch...mmmm... yummmy.

Kim22
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Are you guys mad? Nut stomping must be agony. When I see a guy get kicked during sport or something they roll around for ages. How can some guys get their balls stood on?!? I would think that they would burst. Is it faked? Is she hanging on the ceiling in the photos on the pages at the beginning?

Androzani
07-18-2006, 04:48 AM
In some of the vids posted here you'll clearly see that there's no trickery involved although the femdommes don't ever actually use theire full weight unless the balls are on a soft surface.

Here's some photos of a guy getting kicked in the nuts :D
I like the use of the back heel in the last pic.

Sylvester
07-18-2006, 02:11 PM
She stomps his nuts and then laughs at his pain as she sits on his sorry face in this scene :bananajum

Melkur
07-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Good pics Sylvetser.
Thanks for the feedback on #333 :thumbup Here's some more footwork :)

Tetrap
07-23-2006, 06:39 AM
Looks like Lady Sonia above :iluvu:
(and below :))

bert2000pt
07-23-2006, 12:39 PM
It's always a pleasure to see women's heels stomping on balls :thumbup
bert

life is pain
07-25-2006, 03:14 AM
Are you guys mad? Nut stomping must be agony. When I see a guy get kicked during sport or something they roll around for ages. How can some guys get their balls stood on?!? I would think that they would burst. Is it faked? Is she hanging on the ceiling in the photos on the pages at the beginning?

You know, I once wondered that myself. In fact I praying that that was the case......but it's not the case. Some people are just a glutton for punishment.

Bill
08-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Lady Sonia movie: http://english-lady-sonia.com/Misc/host/22/index.php?437037

Tollmaster
08-03-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000076.htm
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000078.htm
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000079.htm
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000093.htm
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000043.htm

oldman
08-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Love it when she is enjoying his pain. Good pics.

v15
08-10-2006, 06:26 PM
those pics look great !! ball stomping is one of my favorite fantassies

Troubled
08-22-2006, 03:44 AM
Barefoot: http://www.lisabrunet.com/lisabrunetfoot2186.htm

SavoirFaire
09-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Found this one...

alagoas
09-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Awesome work guys

:D:D:D

jeyn
09-05-2006, 02:52 PM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6517/03rebov9.jpg

jeyn
09-05-2006, 02:57 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/605/04danitl9.jpg

jeyn
09-05-2006, 02:59 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1627/1205053cd6.jpg

Hotdog
09-07-2006, 02:40 AM
Jeyn-----Great pics---thanks

Emkay
09-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Wow great pics!

oom2k6
09-11-2006, 10:23 AM
wow, very thx ;) nice posts !!! :bananad:

Hotdog
09-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Quick reply won't work-----thanks for the lisa link it was great

supdav82
10-16-2006, 07:43 AM
I love this too. Its a good angle and she's got a great look on her face. :)
Yes please :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

This is great! I love socks! I saw another picture from this same series. What site is this from?

lustloss
10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
That was nice. Thanks Troubled.

Barefoot: http://www.lisabrunet.com/lisabrunetfoot2186.htm

kevinluvs2bkicked
10-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey everyone,

My wife and I make custom ballbusting and severe cbt video's. please check out our clip and tell us what yall think.

thanks-kevin & vickiehttp://rapidshare.de/files/37420649/socks-pumps.avi.html

crushee
10-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello,

Rapidshare returns the answer "file not found" when clicking on your link!

Perhaps will it work later.

Thank you , anyway, for the post.

elkawehfara
10-20-2006, 11:20 AM
hi, all. i´m a new participant to this forum. klicking the link provided for is working (may be it works only for premium members of rapidshare ?).
I would like to post some pics as well, however, does anyone has an idea how to proceed ? Thanks.
elkawehfara

cutponies
10-20-2006, 12:48 PM
hi, all. i´m a new participant to this forum. klicking the link provided for is working (may be it works only for premium members of rapidshare ?).
I would like to post some pics as well, however, does anyone has an idea how to proceed ? Thanks.
elkawehfara

Go to manage attachments and follow the instructions.
Welcome to the forum, eh!:bananawin

arelav
10-20-2006, 05:19 PM
elkawehfara

Wow great pics!

tim157b157
10-20-2006, 08:01 PM
the link did not work

crxstar
10-22-2006, 08:04 AM
same links not working.
I think the server is down

xarb
10-22-2006, 09:19 AM
thanx 4 the pics :)

bear_2006
10-23-2006, 12:28 PM
I like those stardeck pics... any vids of those sexy shoes doin their damage??:thumbup

zendon
10-24-2006, 04:13 AM
czech amateur girl
http://g.foto.radikal.ru/0610/23c71e36beee.jpg

http://www.lide.cz/f.b.michala

bbrecepteewannabee2
10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
ouch.
why don't the big versions of thumbnails come up?

Just_Another
10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey arelav, that avatar of yours is pretty damn cool.

Do you have a larger version of the same pic?

B2034131
10-24-2006, 11:14 PM
loving all the pics on this thread!

aku
10-25-2006, 08:43 AM
hey

a couple of pics i like:jumpsmile

Landwand
11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Cute, socked feet are awesome.

Something bothers me about

1) Painted toenails
2) Wearing heels and denim jeans together.

The latter seems like absolute travesty to me. As oil and water..

poolman2
11-07-2006, 03:28 AM
AKU,

Hi!

The first picture in your last post is interesting. At first it looked really hot. Then I noticed that the testicular ministrations involved two right hands. The lower hand looks feminine, but the upper one seems a lot bigger and more muscular. Do you know if the upper hand is really that of a woman?

Thanks,

poolman2

aku
11-07-2006, 06:47 AM
AKU,

Hi!

The first picture in your last post is interesting. At first it looked really hot. Then I noticed that the testicular ministrations involved two right hands. The lower hand looks feminine, but the upper one seems a lot bigger and more muscular. Do you know if the upper hand is really that of a woman?

Thanks,

poolman2

yes

both the hands are of women.

here are some other pics that were in the series from the first.

Spam!

poolman2
11-08-2006, 03:36 AM
AKU,

Just think what those hands could do to/for you.

Thanks,

poolman2

crushee
11-09-2006, 02:20 AM
yes

both the hands are of women.

here are some other pics that were in the series from the first.

Spam!

on the first pic, his balls seem to have a nice size, compatred to Her fingers!

rooster
11-09-2006, 07:24 AM
^^^^^

wow thats quite the queer comment...

i thought this thread was about stomping? now its just w/e post up anything... wheres the order?

collegeboy21
11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow! This one is fantastic! Thanks

collegeboy21
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
just signed on, will be posting pics up soon

jeyn
11-10-2006, 04:43 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5394/58jpgwi3.jpg

jeyn
11-10-2006, 04:45 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1595/dsc5191jpgpj2.jpg

jeyn
11-10-2006, 04:51 PM
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2609/nikki5090vf4.jpg

Password
11-10-2006, 11:34 PM
yikes, id never be able to try that myself, hopefully i can have some pictures up soon too.

aqrs1
11-11-2006, 01:03 AM
I love this thread. The sight of a sexy pair of high heels flattening a man's really turns me on.:thumbup

zoblek
11-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Wow I like this thread. Aku can you please tell me which mistress is on this photo. If I remember she had a sister

coolnamehere
11-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Wish I could see these. :(

nubplease
11-18-2006, 07:35 AM
nuts look so good stomped flat

aku
11-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow I like this thread. Aku can you please tell me which mistress is on this photo. If I remember she had a sister

it was too long ago i dont remember.

sorry

Spam!

vulkrypse
11-18-2006, 11:41 AM
carefull - touchy subject

http://www.crush-fetish.net/

poolman2
11-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Guys,

Can we keep this thread on the subject. This is the "Ballbusting World" in the "Nut Stomping" thread. In other words we are talking about women stomping on men's testicles. It has no relationship to crushing insects. This post, number 391, does not belong here. :-(

alfamale
11-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Going through the old rapidshare files - a lot of them have expired which is a shame because it may be difficult to find them again.

squeezezumm
11-19-2006, 08:06 AM
I love seing a woman clad in nylons, or pantyhose stepping on or using her nyloned toes to squeeze a guys balls. Especially in business atire or nylons with jeans or low heeled slip ons.:bananajum

Romsz
11-23-2006, 04:01 AM
A high heel :)
tryryttryrewwrytryrgfytryfvygfrytry

bootlover
11-27-2006, 03:54 PM
true... lets keep posts straight... if you have other interest as well please start a new thread for example

newport348
11-28-2006, 02:28 AM
I found a clip site that is to behold. I'm kinda new to this forum. But I thought I share it in here for all to see. Let me know what do you think of it.
Newport348
PS. Love it soo much, I purchased a clip from the very start.

http://**********. /store/1022

zendon
11-30-2006, 08:11 AM
Some footfetish and cocktorture

http://www.peerfile.org/?page=downlo...OS0yMDA2Xy9GZO
http://www.peerfile.org/?page=downlo...OS0yMDA20YCbDC
http://www.peerfile.org/?page=downlo...OS0yMDA2wriZHd

preview
http://www.barfland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26469&page=17

meronbt
12-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Nice!
http://www.frauenfuss.at/fussi/penisandcockcrushbilderundfotos.htm

bodybuild316
12-01-2006, 05:12 PM
love all the pic,, great

aku
12-02-2006, 11:55 AM
not stomping but crushing

Spam!

crushmynuts2
12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
I want to get started in nut stomping . Any help on how to with out going to hospital.

gusano
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Nice pic:bananad: , aku, but...don't you prefer a nice foot of a woman doing pressure on?
regards

glog
12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I liked my wife cock crush in high heels black pumps

Blackypsycho
12-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Some nice pics you got there...
I just showed them to my girlfriend and she loves stuff like that... Thanks a lot

Magnum
12-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I posted this a long time ago (probably 2 yrs) but many new people here so I'll do it again.

SavoirFaire
12-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Some feet and knee ball crushing pics for you.
Great contribution Noize, keep'em coming:thumbup

Aquahammer1500
12-12-2006, 04:40 PM
i love this post so much, ball stomping is one of my favorites :bananad:

poolman2
12-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Magnum,

That's a great pic. :ibow4u: Was your wife stepping onto your balls with full weight?

You must have really enjoyed that experience, at least in looking back on it and planning for future activities. Something tells me it might not have been a lot of fun at the moment. LOL

poolman2 :bananawin

Magnum
12-13-2006, 12:49 PM
She wasn't useing full weight then but she has come close a few times. My wife is an Amazon and very, very strong. If she were to use all her weight she would really crush my balls. I wish I could post a clip of her stomping on my balls. It's awsome. I'm computer illiterate, the jpg files are fine but this one is a MOV file and I can't get it to upload. My balls are held in this board I made with a slot to keep my balls from moving. She actually sqaushes one out of the board. Sometimes she gets carried away.:D

vasyav
12-13-2006, 01:40 PM
great! thanx!

zzr1400
12-13-2006, 02:07 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:):):):):):):)

Andrew81
12-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Magnum,
Please keep trying, I'd love to see your clips

poolman2
12-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Magnum,

You're really lucky. Your wife has a real enthusiasm for ballbusting. I loved the barefoot pic.

poolman2

Magnum
12-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks guys. Her favorite is kicking. She likes to have me spread my legs, then she comes from behind and kicks me in the balls hard. She has kicked a few guys in the balls. I know a gal who kicked a guy so hard she ruptured one of his balls. She was wearing cowgirl boots and kicked him as hard as she could. She said he dropped to the ground, curled up in the fetal position and started puking. His friends took him to the ER where the one ball was removed. He tried to sue her but he was grabbing her and wouldn't leave her alone (he was drunk, obnoxious and very aggressive). The judge ruled it self defense. She is a tough chick. I know quite a few really beautiful and very tough gals (friends of my wife). I once told one of them I was going to kick her ass (I was only kidding of course) and she told me she would tear my nuts off, crush them and then hand them to me. She is definitely and ballbuster, she's told my wife on more than one occassion about crushing and ripping guys balls off. I don't think she ever has ripped any off but I know she kicked many guys in the balls in her younger gays. Funny thing I can'y get any of them to kick me, only one. They all say because I enjoy it they won't kick me. Oh well, my wife does just fine. Anyway, if I take anymore good pics I'll post them.

poolman2
12-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Magnum,

You are a lucky, lucky man.

As to your wife's friends, their behavior just isn't fair. They'll kick the undeserving in the balls without a thought, but you who are well-behaved (well at least more or less so) get nothing. Life just isn't fair. :confused:

Anyway, be happy you have such a wonderful wife. :iluvu:

Fortunately, I'm in a similar situation. No, I dont think my wife has quite the zest for ballbusting that yours does, but still she does regularly initiate it, and she does enjoy it. Still I think it's mainly a thrill she derives from my painful pleasure (sort of a vicarious pleasure). Anyway she happily does it; and, I painfully/happily enjoy it as well. The main thing is, we all get to enjoy it, no matter how painful it really is. :bananajum

poolman2

SavoirFaire
12-15-2006, 09:48 AM
She wasn't useing full weight then but she has come close a few times. My wife is an Amazon and very, very strong. If she were to use all her weight she would really crush my balls. I wish I could post a clip of her stomping on my balls. It's awsome. I'm computer illiterate, the jpg files are fine but this one is a MOV file and I can't get it to upload. My balls are held in this board I made with a slot to keep my balls from moving. She actually sqaushes one out of the board. Sometimes she gets carried away.:D

You have to resize or compress de MOV file, you may convert to other formats if you wish or just leave it as a lighter MOV file.
Here's a link to shareware apps to do such things.
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-mov-editor.html
Anyway if you need more technical help don't hesitate to ask, I guess we all definitely want to see your videos. :thumbup

Cheers!

Magnum
12-16-2006, 02:15 PM
You have to resize or compress de MOV file, you may convert to other formats if you wish or just leave it as a lighter MOV file.
Here's a link to shareware apps to do such things.
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-mov-editor.html
Anyway if you need more technical help don't hesitate to ask, I guess we all definitely want to see your videos. :thumbup

Cheers!

Thanks, I'll do what I can. I know you would love the clips.M

Trouble
12-17-2006, 11:47 PM
When I am next in the area, I do get to treat the two a youse to a beer, right? And I mean a beer -- EACH!! (I owe Tamakeri one from losing a bet, also -- man, next time I swing through California, I'm gonnah run out of money buying all the beers to pay off my debts...)

Twisting
12-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Dykes can have a tendancy to hate a lot of men so sticking your finger in one could result in her tearing you cock right off and keeping it as a toy.

jeyn
12-19-2006, 02:15 PM
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6742/preview108mv8.jpg

Snoodle
12-21-2006, 04:10 AM
Dykes can have a tendancy to hate a lot of men so sticking your finger in one could result in her tearing you cock right off and keeping it as a toy.

I'd pay to see that.

I'd pay a lot, too.

Magnum
12-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I'd pay to see that.

I'd pay a lot, too.

You are so eeevil, but I like it:D .

Magnum
01-06-2007, 05:25 PM
I just don't want to see this thread die. M

takingknees
01-06-2007, 06:07 PM
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6742/preview108mv8.jpg

Where did you get those? That one chick is HOT

want2b333
01-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Snoodle, I need my cock for pissing, but you could tear my nuts off for free.

Snoodle
01-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Snoodle, I need my cock for pissing, but you could tear my nuts off for free.

How about grinding them into a fine paste? :jumpsmile

Magnum
01-08-2007, 01:42 PM
How about grinding them into a fine paste? :jumpsmile

I would definitely pay to see that!!

silvia_lati
01-08-2007, 03:38 PM
day after day i think that this forum is great!

foot
01-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

bleep master
01-16-2007, 01:08 PM
sorry to break into that discussion, but have you guys seen that pic before?

it's crazy...

Magnum
01-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow! Those balls are flat. They are even worse off than when my wife stands on my balls. Sorry, but I can't get the Quick Reply to work.

NYC213
01-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Nice pics.

Andrew81
01-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Can anyone else not see bleeps pics? I can't even see the thumbnail. In a lot of the resent posts they don't come up for some reason.

Trouble
01-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Can anyone else not see bleeps pics? I can't even see the thumbnail. In a lot of the resent posts they don't come up for some reason.
Same thing here.

leapfrog
01-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey bleep master,

Would you mind posting your picture again? A lot of us didn't get to see it and now it's gone. Thanks

bleep master
01-20-2007, 07:25 AM
i can still see it and click on it to enlarge it..

well, if so, i'll upload it again, when i connected my old hd to the web comp..

greetz

SIL
01-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Oh yeah! :D

SIL
01-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Doncha just luv a bit o' barefoot stomping!

leapfrog
01-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Bleep said:

...gwah!

sorry to break into that discussion, but have you guys seen that pic before?

it's crazy...

Thanks Bleep, now I can see your picture. It's a really good one!

doomgiver
01-28-2007, 04:13 AM
Today was a good day, I found lots of pics ...

Poporopo
02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I know this isnt grabbing and squeezing, but look at it and stop fighting
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=LE8NFQDC

unless snoodle wants to fight like that :P

Snoodle
02-02-2007, 03:21 AM
I know this isnt grabbing and squeezing, but look at it and stop fighting
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=LE8NFQDC

unless snoodle wants to fight like that :P

Well, it does help drive the point home. :D

Poporopo
02-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Yeah that would grab my attention. ;)

markerbull
02-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Number 4 (not sure why they loaded in that order?) is some original artwork by Knave (he’s a true hero). The others are some interesting interpretations of this work by Jonoffen. I hope you guys don't mind me posting it but you both ROCK! Have you got any more ? :loveeyes

So which one of the 5 would YOU choose to be busted by? (I think I'll take number 1 :iluvu: )

Nice series of pics. I didn't get it at first that it was in a sequence. Keep em coming.

helios
02-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I think I've posted this before, but I like it so much here it is again: some classical stomping.

BTW has anyone else been enjoying Snoodle's transmogrification into Noodles during all this kurfuffle...?

silversurfer71
02-04-2007, 01:49 AM
hi everyone,
just found this forum and i am amazed by the quality.
it's my lucky day today :).
will post myself as soon as i am allowed to
cheershttp://femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

jeyn
02-04-2007, 12:44 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3800/05ld2.jpg

jeyn
02-04-2007, 12:59 PM
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4554/11wx6.jpg

gookayrich
03-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Not to be out done by that Ice Warrior dude I figured we should have a thread all about feet. So to set the ball rolling here's some pics of my fav fetish :)
oh so good!
i like it!

bart777
03-20-2007, 08:07 PM
nice pics :) i wish somenone could do that to me

commish61
03-21-2007, 01:00 AM
please post and share if you got them thanks

piraya
04-19-2007, 06:06 AM
The site http://www.trample-net.com has some good clips of cock/nut trampling.

joke4u
04-22-2007, 07:02 PM
very nice but always needing more

dark
04-23-2007, 06:31 PM
http://www.cucciolopage.com/shop/videoAC011/videoAC011.php

the pics of this video look so cool. Can you imagine being this male actor and getting paid for this?

qball
04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
would like to post pics but dont know where to get new ones so we dont have to look at the same ones over and over again . some ideas would be very welcomed tia

Tom B
04-24-2007, 08:31 PM
would like to post pics but dont know where to get new ones so we dont have to look at the same ones over and over again . some ideas would be very welcomed tia

Try here:

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/11/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/40/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/55/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/62/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/70/

anon_noname1
04-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Ouch, thats too much.

RocketRat
04-25-2007, 10:39 PM
http://www.cucciolopage.com/shop/videoAC011/videoAC011.php

the pics of this video look so cool. Can you imagine being this male actor and getting paid for this?

Wow. That's good. I never thought I'd see BB that intense from Cucciolo.

JockMe
04-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Club dom stuff looks good.

Membership worth the money????

reallyboredazndude
04-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Try here:

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/11/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/40/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/55/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/62/

http://www.clubdomcash.com/fhg/pics/70/

these are great! Even though Im more of a fan of cartoon nut-busting, these are quite good.

funnyguy1245
04-29-2007, 11:32 AM
mmmm..im likeing the high heels

korum13
05-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi :-) nice pics. I kike cock/nut trampling

x-x-x
05-06-2007, 11:29 AM
nice:)123

Twisting
06-01-2007, 10:37 PM
I like here feet

Jewels4U
06-03-2007, 11:57 PM
I love having my balls under a girl's barefeet:iluvu:

newport348
06-06-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm relatively new to this ball stomping play. I saw this one clip the other day. OUCH!!!!!!!!!
Need I say more?
Newport348:eek:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5503/vlcsnap1911860yh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3980/vlcsnap1908067xh5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8665/vlcsnap1910925el7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

posteldude
06-08-2007, 06:16 PM
great pictures here

really wonderfull

COOLHAND21
06-09-2007, 04:05 PM
I Like Every Thing I See,great Pics Thanks To All-

Dude
06-09-2007, 06:48 PM
these are some great pictures, I think..
I'm really new to this all so, I don't really know much about this.
so i wanted to ask, if someone had some spare time on their hands, they can help me with some explaining!

makey2000
06-09-2007, 08:05 PM
i have addad two replys so far, do i have to add more? in that case how many

Paddy
06-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Its about time this thread got bumped up again. Here's some links to pics:

http://thepornmart.com/tgp/mt070610/20.html
http://www.msvenusdivine.com/tgp/general/060607silentscreams.php

bayou_bottom
07-06-2007, 08:47 AM
:loveeyesbump, Those are some sexy feet on page 30, they were posted by SIL, and Jeyn.:ibow4u: I would love to be under them :wooow I like the toe ring too. OMG !!!

antman450r
07-10-2007, 05:10 PM
on the first page all the vids/pics rani posted, does anyone know the names of those or where i could find them? i am very interested in those particular vids, and would deeply appreciate any info or possible reposts

iodizedsalt
07-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Someone asked this earlier in the thread but there hasn't be a good answer yet.

My gf and I are interested in trying out this stuff, but don't any bad injuries. Anyone have some advice?

mick_sl8ter
07-11-2007, 02:14 AM
I think someone at image shag has a serieus problem with pr0n !!!
The internet was born 4 porn !

I'm relatively new to this ball stomping play. I saw this one clip the other day. OUCH!!!!!!!!!
Need I say more?
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5503/vlcsnap1911860yh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

gookayrich
07-12-2007, 08:52 PM
thank mate!
i like stomping!

Leatherface
07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Need I say more?

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3980/vlcsnap1908067xh5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/8665/vlcsnap1910925el7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

What clip is this, and is it posted somewhere?

crushmynutsflat
07-13-2007, 11:23 PM
kicked and abused the best nut stomping

drakko-mx
07-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Great pics. thanks for sharing

newport348
07-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Yes, these pics are from my small collection. I wish I could post links to these clips in here. But I'm not quite sure if that is allowed in here. Better safe than sorry.:confused:
Newport348:o

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5833/vlcsnap79846fv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-29

crushee
07-30-2007, 10:39 AM
This last pic is GREAT ! Look how his right ball appears flattened and distorted...

crushee
07-30-2007, 10:41 AM
MMM.... Nice pic! Look how the right ball seems flattened and distorted! Great view §

Sorry for the double message. I do not master totally the "edit" function!

doormat0226
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Amazing pic! I would love to see his ball after she removed her foot...I wonder if there is a waffle like impression from the fishnets.

hotwasabi
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Yes, these pics are from my small collection. I wish I could post links to these clips in here. But I'm not quite sure if that is allowed in here. Better safe than sorry.:confused:
Newport348:o

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5833/vlcsnap79846fv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-29

mmmmh!!!! i d love to be under that feet!

jamestkirk1972b
08-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Ay, this is hot simply because it's not me... I like the occassional ball grabbing but stomping is where I might think something would break.... ie: my balls

Ms.Sweet
08-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Here is one of my own, I like to stomp he old twig and berries now and again!........Ms.Sweet

doormat0226
08-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Here is one of my own, I like to stomp he old twig and berries now and again!........Ms.Sweet

And what a lucky set of twig and berries to be smashed under your divine feet! I love your cock and ball trampling style, Ms. Sweet! I only wish it was my crotch you were grinding your foot into...

Yours to Trample and Ballbust,

doormat

Ms.Sweet
08-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Well thank you doormat!!!!!!!!!.....Ms.Sweet:bananawin

neomuller2285
08-15-2007, 07:22 AM
last night i tried my girlfriend stepping on my eggs! it is good, but it is so sore right now, iam barely being able to hold it! hehehehe
later, still trying to find some pics to help out the forum

cleandirt
08-15-2007, 10:40 AM
I love it when the girl is stomping cum out of the cock!

newport348
08-18-2007, 01:58 AM
"I love it when the girl is stomping cum out of the cock!"

This is just one pic from a clip I've seen. More to cum really soon.
Newport348;)

http://img142.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_23838_vlcsnap-77627_123_600lo.jpg (http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23838_vlcsnap-77627_123_600lo.jpg)

Paddy
08-22-2007, 02:59 PM
2 girls 2 balls barefeet
http://www.domination-feet.com/femdom-gallery/39/114.html

One girl
http://www.domination-feet.com/femdom-gallery/38/114.html

More...
http://www.domination-feet.com/femdom-gallery/41/114.html

newport348
08-23-2007, 01:09 AM
This thread title says "Nut stomping!" Need I say more?
Newport348:confused:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4221/vlcsnap1530773lg9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1136/vlcsnap1532133ut5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1136/vlcsnap1532133ut5.7694f8117a.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=530&i=vlcsnap1532133ut5.jpg)

gpk
09-11-2007, 01:27 AM
The best stomping in my opinion is either barefoot or with nylons. Not too into the high heels.

Milk
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
"I love it when the girl is stomping cum out of the cock!"

This is just one pic from a clip I've seen. More to cum really soon.
Newport348;)

http://img142.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_23838_vlcsnap-77627_123_600lo.jpg (http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23838_vlcsnap-77627_123_600lo.jpg)

I lost the clip of this. It's a good one. You got it? I actually had my girlfriend try this on me...I gave up feeling like my nuts were going to rupture.

penaltykicked
09-15-2007, 01:11 PM
when my wife is trying something new with my cock and balls she always says come on baby you can do it just a little more come on thats it dont you love me come on honey you got me into this there thats a good boy. I do have that clip and after I showed it to my wife she immediatly began and succeeded many times times in making me cum by squeezing or stepping on or just squishing in general my balls with rapid preassure goodluck and happy busting:autogun

newport348
09-17-2007, 05:05 AM
"I lost the clip of this. It's a good one. You got it? I actually had my girlfriend try this on me...I gave up feeling like my nuts were going to rupture."

Milk: Yes I do have this clip still in my hardrive. How can I send it to you?
Newport348:wooow
PS. IM me. off board.;)

experiment
09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Yes that was one of the best clips I have seen on cumming from just stepping on the testicles. She does it pretty hard. Looks like it could be a bit risky since in the excitement of it all you might let her go too far. Still looks like fun.

Zara Ts
09-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Great Pictures i am glad i am a member :)