PDA

View Full Version : Male models needed for SF and Vegas

Tamakeri
09-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey guys (well, ladies too if any interest),
Cali Mean Girls is expanding its scope of operations and will soon be doing ballbusting shoots in both Las Vegas and the San Francisco Bay areas. The girls are coming out of the woodwork for this opportunity and we need to see if there are any EXPERIENCED guys who are willing to step in front of the camera. You can keep your face covered or partially covered so long as your mask looks discreet. Or you can wear sunglasses and a silly hat. Interested, please contact me directly at tamakeri@sbcglobal.net (tamakeri@sbcglobal.net). If you are not over 18, or can't prove your BB experience level, please don't waste your time or mine. Be prepared to send a picture because my partner Lisa has final approval on ALL models and she's a tough one! Extra points (and actually some cash) if you have a location (house, apartment, fruit cellar) we would want to shoot in.

Tballs
09-23-2005, 04:06 AM
What are your dates in SF?

Tamakeri
09-23-2005, 07:25 AM
What are your dates in SF?No specific dates. Shoots will take place as we can arrange them over the next 3 months. It turns out that I need to be in the San Francisco area (San Jose) quite often over the next quarter so I have formed a local team to assist with the models and at the shoots. It will likely be two weeks before the first shoot, but they will be intermittent after that, probably primarily weekday evenings. I suspect it would be very hard to try to match up to that unless you were a local or planning a trip of some substantial length. Please contact me directly with any further interest.

brandonwamkerboy
09-07-2011, 09:54 PM
I live in San Jose and am wondering if this production still has work available. I've been intrested in modeling or being a ballbustee for years. Who else dose this in California. Particularly in the CFNM route.