PDA

View Full Version : Grabbing and squeezing

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Busted Balz
06-17-2007, 10:20 AM
He's a lucky guy to have someone thinking of and willing to try new things. :)

abcqwerty
06-17-2007, 06:12 PM
i like when a woman is doing something good like giving me a blowjob but at th same time squeezing my balls hard. it's a good mix of pleasure and pain.

Busted Balz
06-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Yes or she just gradually increases the pressure as that wonderful moment arrives.

Hotdog
06-18-2007, 11:19 PM
The pic of foot on balls is great---thanks

hurttoobadly
06-20-2007, 05:01 AM
Here's what I like. He must like it as well, because me gave me permission to post our pics here...

Those are wicked! I love stuff like that!

Z-man
06-20-2007, 06:19 AM
i like when a woman is doing something good like giving me a blowjob but at th same time squeezing my balls hard. it's a good mix of pleasure and pain.

That's pretty much what does it for me too. The brain has a way of turning that pain into pleasure as the moment approaches. I learned long ago (as a teen masturbating) that as I approached orgasm I could increase the pressure on my balls without pain, and during orgasm I was pretty much incapable of feeling pain at all. Afterwards I would find that I had overdone it, but I was lucky enough to not do permanent damage learning this lesson.

Z-man

bustme2hard
06-20-2007, 12:06 PM
You guys could be doing a big favor to others by posting what you like. Even if a lot of women don't post here, they may look here for ideas on what pleases their mate. My boyfriend really likes the feet on his balls. I like it too. I try to make it as intense as he can take. Sometimes when I reach the limit, I can tell that I can go just a little further.

That's totally the key ingredient for me -- her pushing me just a little further than I might like to go. Where I don't quite want to STOP her, but it's still more pain than I'd like. (I'd like to, at least once, do an "until I cry" session. :iluvu: ) That's the ultimate -- which I wouldn't recommend for EVERY session. (I'll describe my ultimate ballbusting experience which my wife gave me if you guys want me to.)

By direct contrast, the most boring way I've ever had it done was where she's trying to give me EXACTLY as much as I indicate I want. I mean, I can do THAT to myself! That's the fun of having a partner, is that they use their imagination to take you into deep, dark places of ballbusting bliss. For instance, I liked when she whipped them slightly harder and harder, when I didn't even ask her to!

bustme2hard
06-20-2007, 12:27 PM
I very much enjoy giving my lover a thrill by busting his balls! Just how much can he take? Should I stop when he says stop? Or just plead for one more turn of the clamp? Can I distract him enough from the pain, to produce pleasure? Still experimenting...

Suck his dick when he's in too much pain... You might get a (jet of) surprise! Seriously, I clamped my balls SUPER-tight -- really flattened 'em, and then intentionally brought myself to orgasm -- it was the quickest and most intense orgasm I've ever had! I thought the orgasm would hurt, doing it this bizarre way, but it didn't at all! It was just intense plessure. So, since then, I've done this whole precedure many more times, just to have a more intense orgasm. I think there's something about increasing the pressure in testicles that physically makes a guy more arousable to orgasm. I mean, with my balls in that tight clamp, you could have touch a feather to my cockhead and I would've shot off!! Your man is SO lucky to have you. I never owned a proper clamp when I was married. :(

salamander
06-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Damn I can't view these yet. I guess I have topost more.

Lily
06-21-2007, 12:35 AM
You guys are all so sweet! I just wish I would be appreciated the way you say you would someone doing it to you. Alas, it's not so.....

Lily
06-22-2007, 09:10 AM
That's totally the key ingredient for me -- her pushing me just a little further than I might like to go. Where I don't quite want to STOP her, but it's still more pain than I'd like. (I'd like to, at least once, do an "until I cry" session. :iluvu: ) That's the ultimate -- which I wouldn't recommend for EVERY session. (I'll describe my ultimate ballbusting experience which my wife gave me if you guys want me to.)

By direct contrast, the most boring way I've ever had it done was where she's trying to give me EXACTLY as much as I indicate I want. I mean, I can do THAT to myself! That's the fun of having a partner, is that they use their imagination to take you into deep, dark places of ballbusting bliss. For instance, I liked when she whipped them slightly harder and harder, when I didn't even ask her to!
I'm not a guy, but I'd like to hear about your ultimate experience. It may come in handy some day.

linklierok
06-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Check my latest post in the links-videos topic for some harsh grabbing n squeezing.

Paddy
06-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Lucky guy.

Jedi
06-25-2007, 08:34 AM
You know about this young lady has a grip on your balls!
http://www.***************/promo/th_boss21.jpg

Lily
06-25-2007, 11:55 PM
It looks like someone is getting rough there! Those pics are sweet... in many ways... I think I need to run upstairs...:wooow

hjlover
06-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Barefoot Princess has some of the best ball sqweezinig sequence out there. I am looking for the movie Premature Ejactualtions Lessons by the Barefoot Princess. Does anyone know where it can be found?

Busted Balz
06-27-2007, 08:39 PM
It looks like someone is getting rough there! Those pics are sweet... in many ways... I think I need to run upstairs...:wooow
Can I go too?
:bananajum

bighead5656
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM
yeah grabbing is definitely my favorite

Lily
06-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Can I go too?
And then what?:wooow

luvballplay
07-01-2007, 05:03 AM
i love mixed wrestling grabs like this pic
i hope it works :

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8632/wrestlinggrabfa6.th.jpg (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wrestlinggrabfa6.jpg)

luvballplay
07-01-2007, 05:15 AM
it worked ! :bananad:
heres a few more
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7303/g079yd9.th.jpg (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g079yd9.jpg)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2826/image201fm4.th.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image201fm4.jpg)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9021/handfullag7.th.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=handfullag7.jpg)
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8688/g018jm0.th.gif (http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g018jm0.gif)

Z-man
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Wrestling with my nuts available for grabbing is fun too, but for me it's more about being either restrained or passive as my balls have to survive the assault on their own, undefended. Also, that way my wife's attention can be fully on what she is doing to my genitals and not on resisting any wrestling moves that I may be trying.

I'm not really into pain, but there is a fine line between pain and extreme stimulation that I love to walk with my wife's help.

Winter_Wrath
07-08-2007, 01:08 PM
I love this One!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNiyU94jQVY

Selftailer
07-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Is it correct ?

jej18
07-12-2007, 03:21 PM
grabbing and squeezing is my thing. it adds a little bit more domination to it then just a kick or knee.

Busted Balz
07-13-2007, 02:43 PM
And then what?:wooow
You squeezng my balls any way you like.
:D

Jedi
07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
"I love squeezing balls!"
Quoted from Alexis in latest Kinky Kicks (http://www.***************) movie, Spice Up Your Life!
A girl who really loves grabbing guys where it hurts the most!!!
http://www.***************/promo/suyl17.jpg

Busted Balz
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Now that's a nice squeeze.

crushmynutsflat
07-13-2007, 11:20 PM
Go to youtube and type in kick it will bring up a few but go until you see this asian women watch it she does it all every one of her hits is to guys nuts for like 3 mins a true ballbusting master peice

busted2007
07-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Don't you love it when they look you in the eye while squeesing

furioso
07-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Check out Mike Fetish Films at **********,
and his first videos, with an afroamerican girl. Thats really heavy
ball squeezing.

Anyone have any more links for heavy femdom ball squeezing?

Lily
07-15-2007, 10:42 PM
You squeezng my balls any way you like.
And then?!!?

botello74
07-16-2007, 09:23 AM
I like to be grabbed easy and slow, building the squeezing, while she looks you in the eyes...
After that, who knows....

mg255u
07-16-2007, 09:50 AM
nice picture

hjlover
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I too love the ball grabbing aspect of mix wrestling. With me naked and my partner in a one piece the challenge of protecting my nuts if the real fun. There is nothing more demoralizing than to be seemingly in control only to realize that she has slid a hand in position to grab my nuts and bring me to insatnt submission.:confused:

Busted Balz
07-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I like to be grabbed easy and slow, building the squeezing, while she looks you in the eyes...
After that, who knows....
My favorite too.

Busted Balz
07-19-2007, 07:29 PM
And then?!!?
I think yoiu know the reaction you squeezing my balls would bring.

:bananajum :bananad:

Lily
07-20-2007, 09:46 PM
I think yoiu know the reaction you squeezing my balls would bring.

:bananajum :bananad:
I do have an idea what might happen next...L

Busted Balz
07-21-2007, 04:58 AM
I do have an idea what might happen next...L
I hope you would take one in each hand and squeeze.

:iluvu:

heeroyuy_ac_195
07-22-2007, 03:37 AM
My gf likes to pull and squeeze them during sex. So nice. Especially hot when I'm on top or behind and she tells me to go harder and gives a small squeeze.

x-x-x
07-22-2007, 08:52 AM
very nice attachments. thanks!

kelk
07-26-2007, 10:41 AM
My gf likes to pull and squeeze them during sex. So nice. Especially hot when I'm on top or behind and she tells me to go harder and gives a small squeeze.

That's sounds good.

BallbustingPrincess
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi all

Been some time since I last posted anywhere here...
Been visiting now and then, reading, checking the pics etc....

This is one of my favourite threads, because grabbing and squeezing is one of my favourite things to do!
Nothing feels like a pair of balls in your hand, rolling them and squeezing them.
Especially like grinding them against one another...that gets some wonderous reactions!*eg*

I guess I be posting now and then again now

Enjoying everything you guys/gals are putting up here

BBP

X

BallbustingPrincess
07-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Been some time since I last posted anything here.
Kept checking posts and looking at the pics and stuff...

This was one of my favourite threads, cause squeezing and grabbing are my favourite things to do!
Nothing quite feels like a set in your hands, squeezing and rolling them about.

I love a nice loose sac to see each ball nicely.
Love grinding them to...always gets good reactions*eg*

I guess Ill be posting again more often now...

Liking what ppl are posting

BBP
X

jessica
07-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Theres a real popular picture with a young girl grabbing a boy by his nuts :iluvu: called dsjodie3.jpg I'm sure many of you have seen it before. Are there anymore in this series?

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/SpeedBumpMannequin/dsjodie3.jpg

Does anyone know who the model is? :confused:

squeezemyballsplease
07-28-2007, 03:53 AM
Been some time since I last posted anything here.
Kept checking posts and looking at the pics and stuff...

This was one of my favourite threads, cause squeezing and grabbing are my favourite things to do!
Nothing quite feels like a set in your hands, squeezing and rolling them about.

I love a nice loose sac to see each ball nicely.
Love grinding them to...always gets good reactions*eg*

I guess Ill be posting again more often now...

Liking what ppl are posting

BBP
XHaving seen quite a lot of your pics (mostly thumbs, sadly) doing squeezing and more with your hands, I must say that one can already tell by just looking at them that its your favourite thing.
Your hands are so perfect for doing that. Soft yet firm and your grip and touch can be so demanding or caressing that it must be close to heaven being teased an denialed or even punished by them.
keep on doing the good work....:iluvu:

Paddy
07-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Theres a real popular picture with a young girl grabbing a boy by his nuts :iluvu: called dsjodie3.jpg I'm sure many of you have seen it before. Are there anymore in this series?

That link is dead 4 me. Is it the pic on this page:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1844 ?

Paddy
07-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Having seen quite a lot of your pics

I think you're mixing up your ballbusters dude.

There are lots of pics and movies of Barefoot Princess around. BFP is an [ex?] goth chick from Denver. I’ve only ever heard of Ballbusting Princess here. BBP appears to be a UK – based size queen. Looks like she's only really interested in balls that are attached to 9 inch + dicks ;)

If there are pics of BBP around I’d be interested in seeing them.

What they hell?.......

Hey BBP can you post a pic or two :D

Ta,

Paddy

cheesenut2
07-28-2007, 05:51 PM

I believe that the model is an Aussie singer named Jodie Young, and that is the only thing of that sort that she has done;
See: http://www.jodieyoung.com.au/

Lezalef
07-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Having seen quite a lot of your pics (mostly thumbs, sadly) doing squeezing and more with your hands, I must say that one can already tell by just looking at them that its your favourite thing.
Your hands are so perfect for doing that. Soft yet firm and your grip and touch can be so demanding or caressing that it must be close to heaven being teased an denialed or even punished by them.

Where I can see her pictures?

thanks

squeezemyballsplease
07-29-2007, 02:05 AM
I think you're mixing up your ballbusters dude.

There are lots of pics and movies of Barefoot Princess around. BFP is an [ex?] goth chick from Denver. I’ve only ever heard of Ballbusting Princess here. BBP appears to be a UK – based size queen. Looks like she's only really interested in balls that are attached to 9 inch + dicks ;)

If there are pics of BBP around I’d be interested in seeing them.

What they hell?.......

Hey BBP can you post a pic or two :D

Ta,

Paddy
of course.... you're right.
how could I?
hope the barefoot princess gives me some nice squeezes as a penalty:ibow4u:

Z-man
07-29-2007, 02:35 AM

My wife does the same, pulling hard to slow me down if I start pumping faster than she wants me to, or occasionally just squeezing them harder and harder for no particular reason other than to make sure I know which one of us is controlling the encounter...

Tetrap
07-29-2007, 12:37 PM

Its BFP for me every time :iluvu:

jessica
07-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I believe that the model is an Aussie singer named Jodie Young, and that is the only thing of that sort that she has done;
See: http://www.jodieyoung.com.au/

Awww thats a shame. Its strange she would do such fetish themed photo and nothing else :confused:

Thank you cheesenet2 :)

darkknightx
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Having seen quite a lot of your pics (mostly thumbs, sadly) doing squeezing and more with your hands, I must say that one can already tell by just looking at them that its your favourite thing.
Could you link some of her pics???
thanks

piraya
08-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Found these somewhere...

BallbustingPrincess
08-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi!
Sorry for any confusion or/and disappointment about mixing me up with Barefoot...

Like those last few pics!
Tho, if I were the one holding those balls now, Id be right in their with some hard flicking on those bulging testicles whilst the other sucks the cock!
Nice mixture of pleasure/pain, and when he cums, REALLY squeeze and grind 'em together!*eg*
...Ahh...Alas tho his muffled crys wouldnt be heard due to him eating her pussy...

BBP
X

Jigillo42
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
So BBP, do you have any real life ball squueze stories?

darkknightx
08-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi!
Sorry for any confusion or/and disappointment about mixing me up with Barefoot...

Tho, if I were the one holding those balls now, Id be right in their with some hard flicking on those bulging testicles whilst the other sucks the cock!
Nice mixture of pleasure/pain, and when he cums, REALLY squeeze and grind 'em together!*eg*
...Ahh...Alas tho his muffled crys wouldnt be heard due to him eating her pussy...

BBP
X
You are truly FANTASTIC!!! :thumbup
Tremendous babe!!!

thanks for exist

Z-man
08-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi!

BBP
X

Not THAT is one seriously HOT scene!

I'm squirming in my chair, not because of the mental image of pain but because that description got me so excited I don't comfortably fit in my pants right now...

BallbustingPrincess
08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Awwwwww.....

With comments like this, I may start posting more often again.*g*

BBP

X

darkknightx
08-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Not THAT is one seriously HOT scene!

I'm squirming in my chair, not because of the mental image of pain but because that description got me so excited I don't comfortably fit in my pants right now...
I know what you're feeling, dude!

thanks again BBP :ibow4u:

Jigillo42
08-04-2007, 12:46 AM
just the thought of BBP thightening her grip on my testicles as I cum...I don't think I could even think of a hotter fantasy

Tballs
08-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Awwwwww.....

With comments like this, I may start posting more often again.*g*

BBP

X

Princess,
I've had doms torturing my balls for about 15 years now, but have never had anyone enjoy it as much as you seem to with your sub. You have a way of remaining absolutely charming and free spirited while delivering agony to his nuts!
My dream is to have you get a good grip on my balls, and to watch you giggle as I thrash around begging for relief - which you wouldn't allow until you had seen complete desperation in my eyes for longer than I could stand.

hotwasabi
08-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Is it correct ?

very niceee!!!!! :D

BallbustingPrincess
08-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Well thankyou again for your generously kind words!

I only speak my mind, I guess Im just lucky that you all agree with me.
Im sure there will come a time when you wont tho...
I dont see myself as anything special...
I just happen to like balls and doing things to them...heh, not everyones ideal hobby I guess but hey....

Charm? Me? Well.....I guess so...

Im flattered some of you are having some nice fantasys over me! That brings a nice smie to my face! *g*

Id sure have a good grip on them, tho I do like just to let my fingers explore in the sac to, its contents rolling about.
I do like big balls, simply on look factor, but I also like just feeling them, watching them bounce and feeling their weight and warmth etc....
I like a loose sac as it presents them better, in my opinion.

But depending on what I want to dish out on them, sometimes a nice tight tied sac can be better. The sac bulging with each ball nicely outlined.
Thats when a good slapping or flicking is best, so they cant squim away.

Keep those happy thoughts! *w* X
*weg*

BBP

X

callmeclari
08-04-2007, 04:50 PM
heyyyyyyyy guys! i'm new here! clari, 19, leb :) what's up, other than dicks ? looool.

greeneape7
08-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Hey Clari,

I'm new here too. Here are some pics captioned just for you.

Welcome to the group.

Greene Ape

Cirus
08-05-2007, 03:53 AM
Nice to find a couple of ladies that appreciate big low hanging balls in a loose sack. I stretch mine to increase the pleasure for my wife, it is also a turn on for me knowing that they are more vulnerable that way. Princess's description of rolling the lucky guys balls arround in her hand is a real turn on. Having my balls grabed and explored by female hands is my weakness. Great thread.
cirus.

BallbustingPrincess
08-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Aww say now!
Where are my captioned pics? Awwww!!
I feel left out now.....:(

Like the last pic tho! Mmmm nice cock on that guy, plus his balls are perfectly outlined for what Id do to them...*weg*

I can tend to go on abit about my description of things so Ill try not to let that happen in future when I share my experiences...

Later all

BBP
X

Busted Balz
08-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Aww say now!
Where are my captioned pics? Awwww!!
I feel left out now.....:(

Like the last pic tho! Mmmm nice cock on that guy, plus his balls are perfectly outlined for what Id do to them...*weg*

I can tend to go on abit about my description of things so Ill try not to let that happen in future when I share my experiences...

Later all

BBP
X

Don't know about everyone else, BBP, but I love descriptiveness. So give us all the detail you wish.
:bananad: :bananajum

Busted Balz
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM

Later all

BBP
X

Don't tease us...what would you do with them?

crushee
08-06-2007, 06:13 AM
Hey Clari,

I'm new here too. Here are some pics captioned just for you.

Welcome to the group.

Greene Ape

In the third picture, why does the guy say She is "squeezing and twisting too hard": he is obviously still erect. If She was actually squeezing too hard, he probably would have lost his hard-on !

sunk
08-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Here are some very old ones from the bustyournuts (defunct) site.

Cirus
08-10-2007, 03:12 AM
One of mine.
cirus.

LittleBob
08-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Another grab :)

about this pic, who is she ? on what site ? I think this is one of the first ballbusting pics i've seen ever.

pawelbet
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah! Thats a lot of hot pics!!:ibow4u:

jamestkirk1972b
08-10-2007, 05:00 PM
I recently got my gf into grabbing my balls in her fist during blowjobs. My God, it's the only way to go. She's got incredibly little hands and seeing them wrapped around my big balls is amazing. This has to be one of my biggest fetishes and luckily my gf is into it. SHe gets noticeably wetter when she's got me by the balls
great thread guys

frostbyte252252
08-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Isnt squeezing the most painful kind of BB?

Jigillo42
08-12-2007, 11:28 AM
man today is one of those days I would just love to get kicked and kneed. I'm like 70% squeeze and 30% kick/knee...it's just one of those days...

Lilpeener
08-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Just started getting the wife in to this ...... pardon me if this is the wrong place for it ...... hopefully I can get more in the future with encouragement from the Ladies ....... :thumbup

Busted Balz
08-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Looks like a nice squeeze to me.
:thumbup

Busted Balz
08-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Isnt squeezing the most painful kind of BB?
I don't think it hurts near as bad as a quick pop in the nuts.
The sharper the blow the more it hurts for me.

Paddy
08-13-2007, 08:41 AM
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/24/01/

weight on the balls in the middle
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/19/01//

Banded balls and squashed balls
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/12/01/

Nice massage in the middle
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/08/01/

Cock slapping
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/01/01/

3joe33
08-13-2007, 03:54 PM
nice pics and vidoes. them girls can give me a hand job anyday

§nake
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
thans ... pics are coooooool

BallbustingPrincess
08-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Mmm yep, some nice images there....v.nice

I like jerking a hard cock to, watching low loose balls bounce about and banging against his thighs...or better, against each other!
Taking one each in a finger and thumb, adding pressure and rubbing each ball against the other....gets some great reactions...
But grinding them...Ooooo...now thats something completely different.

Im in the mood......for punching some to be honest now......
Couple of practice jabs.....
Anyone want to offer up a punching 'bag'? *weg*

BBP
X

Lilpeener
08-14-2007, 10:24 PM

I like jerking a hard cock to, watching low loose balls bounce about and banging against his thighs...or better, against each other!
Taking one each in a finger and thumb, adding pressure and rubbing each ball against the other....gets some great reactions...

BBP
X

Nice grin !!!

Have at them :-)

Hasta
08-14-2007, 10:40 PM
BBP, I haven't had any good punches in a long time. That would be excellent. :iluvu:

Paddy
08-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Is that an electric toothbrush in the last vid :confused:
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/25/01/

sloguy
08-15-2007, 06:49 AM
thank you for the big apple links. i didnt know about that site.

darkknightx
08-15-2007, 01:48 PM

BBP
X
You're OUTSTANDING girl!

Mine are yours!

BallbustingPrincess
08-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Ooooh so many offers!!
You all to good to me....*w* Hehehe

Well, Ive just had my nails done today as well so......whos up first?*weg*

Look after those balls guys :*

BBP

X

likealemon
08-15-2007, 05:06 PM
wow so many great pictures guys plz keep them comeing there awsome great work i will start posting some soon ^_^

Busted Balz
08-15-2007, 05:21 PM

BBP
X
Mine are always hanging low for you, BBP.
:Baahaha:

greeneape7
08-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Mine are pretty tight against my body when I'm thinking o' you, Ballbusting Princess. You'll have to do some gouging to pull 'em down! :eek:

Greene Ape

greeneape7
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
In hopes that she goes easy on mine. ;)

Greene Ape

BallbustingPrincess
08-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Awwwww so kind of you!!!
Hehehehe I liked those captions.
You make me out to be some high and mighty mistress that those in the pics look up to..

Oh Id have no trouble in coaxing your balls away from your body.
I like them all bunched up tight as I can punch them easier and they soon start to hang low again.

TY Darkknight for you kind comment.

*hands open*

So who wants to put theres in my hands first?*weg*

BBP

X

Busted Balz
08-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Would love to feel your hands on my balls.

:Baahaha:

Richter
08-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Are there pictures of BBP at work we can add captions to?

braverzp
08-17-2007, 08:18 PM
I found some on youtube =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4PaFwYn7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uWRhlRo5ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOo1NUiUQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bq2Zt3IvE

=D

Richter
08-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Good links

BallbustingPrincess
08-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey Busted Balz......

*w*

~~~SQUEEZE~~~

BBP
X

greeneape7
08-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Awwwww so kind of you!!!
Hehehehe I liked those captions.
You make me out to be some high and mighty mistress that those in the pics look up to..

Oh Id have no trouble in coaxing your balls away from your body.
I like them all bunched up tight as I can punch them easier and they soon start to hang low again.

BBP

X

Yeah. I guess I picture you like something in this pic. Oh, and I'm on to your technique too: Send out really hot posts to get our cocks pointing skyward and out of the way, giving you a clear shot at out balls, and then move in for the bust!! Awesome. :cool:

Greene Ape

Makarov
08-19-2007, 11:01 PM
I'd be happy to have a Princess bust my balls. :)

BallbustingPrincess
08-20-2007, 04:22 PM
lol Damn youve cotton on to my plans....I mean er....

LOL No, no....nothing like that at all...me, do something like that?
No.....never....not sweet innocent me....*flutters my eye lashes*

Hmm...well thats an interesting look you picture me.
I like it.

Tho Id never ********......
No fun in that...
I like balls attached to a guy when I bust!

Hope those cocks are hard tho! *w*

Oh maybe I could try out these heels on afew sets......*weg*

BBP

X

likealemon
08-20-2007, 05:26 PM
mine is very hard for you, princess, your so hot and randy just thinking of you takeing my balls into your hands ands squeezeing them with a smile on youre face makes me drule. that would make my day.

mick_sl8ter
08-20-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/24/01/

weight on the balls in the middle
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/19/01//

Banded balls and squashed balls
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/12/01/

Nice massage in the middle

Cock slapping
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/01/01/

What about this one then ?
http://www.xxxwall.com/applehandjobs/21/01/

will
08-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Time for some pics.....

sunk
08-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Time for some pics.....

Nice pictures. Especially the third one. I love the long red fingernails. :)

greeneape7
08-22-2007, 11:38 PM

BBP

X

As hard as a tree, when you're around. ;)

Greene Ape

BallbustingPrincess
08-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Awww!
You to kind to me with those pics directed to me.
Hehehe I love those b/w ones!
Are they from a comic or something?
I love the grip in the last one, just like one of mine, able to see the ball compressing....nice! And yeah Id tease the cockslit to, to give some pleasure to him*weg*

Hmm so your all hard now then greene?
Hehehe well, just like that pic....maybe you should find out why Im called what I am...*WEG*

BBP

X

will
08-23-2007, 05:28 PM
She can squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze my ball anytime she likes.

prog1
08-23-2007, 08:27 PM
I found it at last, the perfect site! The pics are right out of my life and dreams. I am way into squeezing and am often kept bound by my lady. Smooth, round and bulging is the way she likes them. She even lets other ladies take part at times, but not often enough. Maybe I'll be able to post some examples of her treatment to me.:jumpsmile

bleep master
08-24-2007, 04:38 PM
I am actually more of a "kick me" guy, but a week ago or so my gf squeezed my balls in a way she never did before. she took my left nut with her right hand, and my right one in her left and started to rub...

..it hurted and caused me beautyfull feelings at the same time. I had a huuuge orgasm while she was doing that, giving me also harsh kicks from time to time, without letting my balls go..:loveeyes

twistayours
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
She can squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze my ball anytime she likes.

Where's this pic from? looks like lady sonia?

Paddy
08-29-2007, 02:58 AM
A few FemDom hand jobs 4u:

http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/06/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/05/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/04/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/03/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/02/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/01/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/07/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/08/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/09/02/
http://www.xxxwall.com/handjobhellpers3/10/02/

linklierok
08-29-2007, 06:18 AM
I posted this in the links-videos also, got no replies so i guess no one liked? :( or didnt see?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e4eqo9

amateur video of my wife going to town on me. Sorry no sound and low quality but its very very intense. not for squeamish, some of it is with fake testicles being destroyed and they look kinda gross. Just tomatoes though.

TheXdoctor
08-29-2007, 08:53 AM
i have seen the movie yes, its good!
make same more and please upload to rapidshare its the best.

afg123
08-29-2007, 12:09 PM
.jhhgfgjgdj

afg123
08-29-2007, 12:09 PM
hhhgfhgfdsgdhdhd

tlgibson54
08-29-2007, 06:52 PM
I posted this in the links-videos also, got no replies so i guess no one liked? :( or didnt see?

amateur video of my wife going to town on me. Sorry no sound and low quality but its very very intense. not for squeamish, some of it is with fake testicles being destroyed and they look kinda gross. Just tomatoes though.

Linklierok,

I always enjoy the videos of your wife having her wicked way with your boys---damn, you are one lucky guy! Would love to hear her describing what she is doing to you, but hey, any lady game and generous enough to share even the video should definitely have her wishes respected. I have noticed that for the more dangerous busting she usually concentrates on the right testicle---did she choose it because on most guys it is the higher, and presumably less fertile one, or was it just the luck of the draw or a camera angle issue? :thumbup

Black Dog
08-30-2007, 05:48 AM

Thought the videos were excellent, especially the squeezing! Would have been nice with sound.

linklierok
08-30-2007, 06:13 AM
Linklierok,
I always enjoy the videos of your wife having her wicked way with your boys---damn, you are one lucky guy! Would love to hear her describing what she is doing to you, but hey, any lady game and generous enough to share even the video should definitely have her wishes respected. I have noticed that for the more dangerous busting she usually concentrates on the right testicle---did she choose it because on most guys it is the higher, and presumably less fertile one, or was it just the luck of the draw or a camera angle issue? :thumbup

lol thank you, yes i am. after this last session, for the first time after we were done with this last session (and thus not "in character" you could say) i asked her to ease up on me a bit due to the pain lol. and thats with me being pretty drunk. its the needles that are the worst.

I think it was mostly because it was bigger and did hang lower that back in 2005 (the month before we got married hehe), when she first stuck a needle all the way thru, she chose to only do the right one, as we were hoping to have kids in the future and she was worried about the scar tissue hampering fertility. so since then the major squashing and piercing has been the right one. Then in june we found out she is pregnant, and since then she has definately been harsher to the left. but still mainly the right.

Glad you enjoy! I will keep them coming and still plead with her for letting me post more with her voice hehe. i think she's scared someone she knows will hear it, not like anyone we know in person comes here i'm sure. :o

Vittoria
08-30-2007, 08:05 PM
fun pics! :D :D :D

mick_sl8ter
08-30-2007, 08:38 PM

Does this work :
http://fs01n5.sendspace.com/dl/ce7f95e3b03158b7f848c55cafa3f8a1/46d77d5e0587a8ac/e4eqo9/ballbusting_8_25_07.zip

To be honest and that is my opinion, downloading these movies is a waste of bandwith. I can watch my own nuts if I wanted to see a guys nuts LOL

linklierok
08-31-2007, 05:46 AM
:confused: Uh what do you expect to see in a BALLBUSTING forum? Ass and pussy?

Lily
08-31-2007, 09:30 AM
I clicked on the link to your video. I would like to have seen it, but it would have taken almost 2 hours to download. I don't have that much time to wait. I'm sure there are many who liked it. Don't be discouraged by one asshole. Or even two. ;) And even though I didn't get to see it, thank you for sharing!

thatguy
08-31-2007, 10:05 AM
:confused: Uh what do you expect to see in a BALLBUSTING forum? Ass and pussy?

seriously. personally i love linklieroks vids.

linklierok
08-31-2007, 11:02 AM
I clicked on the link to your video. I would like to have seen it, but it would have taken almost 2 hours to download. I don't have that much time to wait. I'm sure there are many who liked it. Don't be discouraged by one asshole. Or even two. ;) And even though I didn't get to see it, thank you for sharing!

Thanks. i think its kinda rude when this forum has like 8 contributors and dozens of moochers, to have someone say a free contribution is a "waste of bandwidth"

its only about a 25Mb file, if you want to PM me an email i can try to send it to you that way. :o

nevyn292
08-31-2007, 11:20 AM
gee, 25Mb file and 2 hours downloading, thats just a :cussing:

msjstw
08-31-2007, 11:53 PM
gee, 25Mb file and 2 hours downloading, thats just a :cussing:

less than 2 hour downloading here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52600223/ballbusting_8_25_07_Folder.zip

highlander
09-01-2007, 01:34 AM
less than 2 hour downloading here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52600223/ballbusting_8_25_07_Folder.zip
Wow great action.....

mick_sl8ter
09-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks. i think its kinda rude when this forum has like 8 contributors and dozens of moochers, to have someone say a free contribution is a "waste of bandwidth"

its only about a 25Mb file, if you want to PM me an email i can try to send it to you that way. :o

I am not an asshole, I just gave my opinion !
Of course I think it is great people upload stuff :thumbup
But that doesnt mean I like everything that is being uploaded.
I am pretty sure most people would like it. And maybe somethings I like here , others might find a waste of bandwith. I dont mean to offend, just continue uploading.

Jigillo42
09-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Nice to see you on the forum vittoria

hightower1313
09-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks for posting those links.

Kida
09-03-2007, 07:59 PM
fun pics! :D :D :D

OMG, Vittoria, I just dl'ed some of your clips and you are AWESOME!!! And i am not easily impressed, super hot and super enthusiastic. Man, wow, I think I have a crush!:loveeyes

trojanman
09-03-2007, 08:46 PM
lol Damn youve cotton on to my plans....I mean er....

LOL No, no....nothing like that at all...me, do something like that?
No.....never....not sweet innocent me....*flutters my eye lashes*

Hmm...well thats an interesting look you picture me.
I like it.

Tho Id never ********......
No fun in that...

Oh maybe I could try out these heels on afew sets......*weg*

BBP

X

thats hot!

Vittoria
09-03-2007, 10:22 PM
OMG, Vittoria, I just dl'ed some of your clips and you are AWESOME!!! And i am not easily impressed, super hot and super enthusiastic. Man, wow, I think I have a crush!:loveeyes

WOW that makes me so happy :D

As you can see I'm always having fun!

mick_sl8ter
09-04-2007, 01:04 PM
WOW that makes me so happy :D

As you can see I'm always having fun!

What do you like better:
Actually doing the kinky stuff ?
Or filming the kinky stuff, knowing people will be watching you and they get aroused ?

Vittoria
09-05-2007, 04:33 AM
What do you like better:
Actually doing the kinky stuff ?
Or filming the kinky stuff, knowing people will be watching you and they get aroused ?

well... i only film the kinky stuff I love doing. and i LOVE that others will watch and get off.... so BOTH!

Z-man
09-05-2007, 11:13 PM
More grabbing :)

Good photos, too. My wife likes to grab my balls because she likes the feel of testicles in the sac, but she has to be in the right mood to abuse them properly. It's not entirely her thing, but when the mood strikes her she can certainly make me wonder if offering them to her was such a good idea...

Not that a rough prior session of her exploring my limits has ever prevented or even delayed a repeat!

Z-man
09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
This is a direct link to a minute long HJ movie. The woman doing this is quite, "Agressive."

http://download2.template.aebn.net/free_handjob_0046-1024.wmv

Aggressive is the best. I've mentioned to my wife that the only things my cock fears are out-of-control teeth, knives and scissors. It took a while, but now she knows that a cock is not a piece of fine china and doesn't need to be handled like one. Rough is good.

We've agreed that the only forbidden move is the sudden downward bending of a hard erection (which can cause permanent damage). Anything else she wants to do is fair game, and the too-gentle encounters I can barely feel are part of the past now. She's a strong woman, and I love the fact that she's frequently willing to use a good percentage of that strength to reach my limits.

Once when she was abusing my willing cock, she turned her attention to my balls and forgot to tone it down a bit first. I guess she was getting into what she was doing, but she got quite a squeal out of me when she grabbed my nuts with the same force she was using on my cock! I couldn't do much more than breathe for several minutes, and it hurt like I couldn't believe, but I get rock hard every time I think of that one now.

mick_sl8ter
09-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Good photos, too. My wife likes to grab my balls because she likes the feel of testicles in the sac, but she has to be in the right mood to abuse them properly. It's not entirely her thing, but when the mood strikes her she can certainly make me wonder if offering them to her was such a good idea...

Not that a rough prior session of her exploring my limits has ever prevented or even delayed a repeat!

How old are you ?

Billy Whiz
09-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Isn't this a thread for grabbing and squeezing testicles?:confused:

It seems to have lost its way. Here's some very swollen plums getting the treatment......

Hotdog
09-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Billy-Thanks for pics---her face shows she means it

BallbustingPrincess
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Woo yeah!
I like her, Ive seen many image sets with her in and she sure knows how to handle balls!
Its nice to see some pics again, especially ones that are on topic.
Damn...
Everytime I see stuff like that, it just gets me in the mood to do it myself right away....

BBP
X

mick_sl8ter
09-06-2007, 11:57 PM

It seems to have lost its way. Here's some very swollen plums getting the treatment......
nice, vey nice

Thumper
09-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Her Name is Cheyane and has three web sites to sell videos of her work as well as a private site(blog) you can talk to her. I did she offered to me do a session with her actually ask if I were interested. Some days when I'm feeling extra maso I think about it. But in reality it scares me a little. She really likes
busting balls. Sometimes I wonder if she was abused or just has the same fetish we do. I do not get the impression you can call the shots from the bottom. She is in charge not you. :Baahaha:

skirtslavejohn
09-07-2007, 05:56 AM
We’ve been married about 8 years, long enough for things to become very chilly. I honestly don’t feel close enough to her to be so intimate. Yes I have done my own squeezing and spanking as well. I know it’s sad but one day....:bananajum

New here, but I agree with Lily.
Just try it out with your wife as she suggests and see what happens.

I've been married longer than you and sex was getting kinda boring...same old same old standard stuff.

One night, I just guided my wife's hand over my balls and, with my fingers over hers, showed her what I wanted. And, just as Lily suggested, once she got the idea and she started to squeeze my balls a bit, I just said, "harder"...and repeated until she got the idea of what I wanted.

She still doesn't do it as hard as I would like, but I think we're getting there. I was surprised, too, that she didn't either laugh or say something that would make me feel embarrassed but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Give it a try and see.

Cruzmad
09-07-2007, 06:44 AM

:ibow4u: Awsome post thanks for sharing.

The look on the girls face is superb:)

Z-man
09-15-2007, 10:52 PM
How old are you ?
Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I'm in my late 40s. Why do you ask?

Billy Whiz
09-16-2007, 02:09 PM
She is so mean :iluvu:

Cockslap
09-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I thought this thread would be appropriate to delurk. I have over the past years slowly got my wife up to a level of ball squeezing that is now pushing my level of tolerance up. She combines it with using a strap and flogger on my cock and balls.

It was a slow building up to this level and reading posts from those asking how to do it, patience, trust and feedback are important. In my case, my wife is a sub and I regularly spank her bottom and pussy. So she already was into the idea that pain and pleasure were a heady mix. The trick was to get her to enjoy reciprocating with some ball squeezing because she was submissively pleasuring me as I instructed. I still feel totally dominant in our sexual relationship. I understand that for many men, they like the femdom aspect.

We made small steps. Gentle fondling & squeezing led to "harder" requests from me. I guided her to pleasuring me and got past the "I don't want to hurt you" stage by showing that I was into the sensations. She has past those tentative stages and now really enjoys making me grunt and moan.

Like may women she thought that balls were fragile and a cock too sensitive to smack. I guess I am lucky in that we were certainly not vanilla in the first place, but I thought you might enjoy reading about a masochistic dominant man getting squeezed and slapped.

mvp
09-18-2007, 05:10 PM
well at least you got her to build up to it many cant do this

Z-man
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
I was just surfing a bit and I found a Japanese ballbusting video that took my breath away! It was three women who appeared dedicated to destroying the set of nuts a guy made available to them. I hope posting of links is permitted, because here is the link to the vid I found. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY)

It's a huge file, over 48Megs in size, so don't click the link unless you have broadband capability. The download comes from a filesharing site that makes you input a code and then wait 45 seconds for the free download.

The video is 11+ minutes long and excellent resolution (although his genitals are blurred when visible), and I know for a fact that guy won't be getting up for a while. There may even be permanent damage because these women were NOT HOLDING BACK! The guy was tough, but a heel drop he takes at the 7 minute mark would have killed me, and he never made it back to his feet after that. Him being semi-conscious on the floor didn't stop the ball pummeling though...

Z-man
09-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I don't speak Japanese, but there's a point near the end of the video where the women are talking among themselves and it looks like they are wondering if they should get the guy medical help (he was semi-conscious on the floor).

Then apparently they decided not, and amazingly returned to prying his legs apart and swinging full strength punches and kicks at his balls again. I'm not ashamed to admit I couldn't handle that. If they had a safety word, he must have been incapable of using it at the end.

Unreal!

lustloss
09-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks for sharing these, very nice.

She is so mean :iluvu:

Third_Horseman
09-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Wow...all I have to say is that if anyone knows the woman in the blue shirt and brown skirt, give her my information. I'd marry her in a heartbeat...especially if it meant getting that treatment every night!

c-k-bochum
09-19-2007, 11:26 AM
These pics are looking great. I was wondering if she would ******** him :bananad: and then let him lick her ass clean. Wouldn´t that be a great fantasy?

jwell100
09-19-2007, 11:55 AM
ouch ouch ouch

old555
09-19-2007, 09:17 PM
I was just surfing a bit and I found a Japanese ballbusting video that took my breath away! It was three women who appeared dedicated to destroying the set of nuts a guy made available to them. I hope posting of links is permitted, because here is the link to the vid I found. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAA0C9BY)

It's a huge file, over 48Megs in size, so don't click the link unless you have broadband capability. The download comes from a filesharing site that makes you input a code and then wait 45 seconds for the free download.

The video is 11+ minutes long and excellent resolution (although his genitals are blurred when visible), and I know for a fact that guy won't be getting up for a while. There may even be permanent damage because these women were NOT HOLDING BACK! The guy was tough, but a heel drop he takes at the 7 minute mark would have killed me, and he never made it back to his feet after that. Him being semi-conscious on the floor didn't stop the ball pummeling though...

Damn megaupload never works for me :(

groinbust
09-20-2007, 04:45 AM
Hands on technique
ghj:bananad:

Jones
09-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Hello,

Isn't this a good thread? I would think that getting a partner to squeeze is a good way to introduce bb, much more likely than kicking or kneeing.
The pics are great (I especially like number 5). I find squeezing to be my favourite, most used bb and its much more satisfying than the kicking I have done recently. I can build up the pain/pleasure for my bf for as long as I like, and use my voice too so its a great all round experience for him. In the end though, there's nothing quite like having his smooth balls in my hand while they bunch up and pulse out their sperm :)

Aggie x:)

Seems like women like you are rare.

BallbustingPrincess
09-20-2007, 04:01 PM
we're rare...I guess.

But we are out there.... :)

BBP
XX

Lily
09-22-2007, 12:01 AM
we're rare...I guess.

But we are out there.... :)

BBP
XX
And we have fun, don't we, Princess!? Are there really not that many women who will do this? Why not?

skweezme
09-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Here's one who will...

http://mistressmonika.com/free/pics/20070916/20070916demo1.jpg

This strong mistress enloys kicking and kneeing in the balls, too.

BallbustingPrincess
09-22-2007, 03:52 PM
lol.......

Awwww the socks make that pic for me! :) hehehehe

Oh yeah you can just tell who is in control there!
She knows that she can just slowly pull and increase the pressure to get the result she wants.
I like her expression to, a mix of probably mock 'ooo I bet this is hurting' and ohh yeah Im loving this....are you?

Nice pic!

BBP

XX

I wanna try it now...*grabby grabby grabby* *weg* :P

mick_sl8ter
09-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Here's one who will...

http://mistressmonika.com/free/pics/20070916/20070916demo1.jpg

This strong mistress enloys kicking and kneeing in the balls, too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha !!!!

skweezme
09-23-2007, 01:10 AM
I don't think he's laughing!

Glad U like it BBP

Billy Whiz
09-23-2007, 01:35 AM
A little testicle massage….
http://www.cfnmsitesreviews.com/cfnm-humiliation/
http://www.cfnmsitesreviews.com/cfnm-humiliation/cfnm-handjob.html

schrotti
09-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Wonderful thread!

Thank you all!

howdy
09-23-2007, 07:22 PM
thanks for these

alias123
09-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeeeeoooow!
oucy! That's gonna leave a mark!

Chaboy
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
BBP i would let you try that on me whenever you felt the time was right

squeezemyballs
09-24-2007, 11:42 AM
nice pic......

BallbustingPrincess
09-24-2007, 04:47 PM
I agree, this is a nice thread.
Its a shame not many of the older threads are used anymore.
I still like going through them and reading all the posts.

Ill continue to post as long as you guys want me to*s*

And I like that some of you are so kind to offer your balls for me to bust to...
Mmm....Im a lucky girl! *w*

BBP

XX

Saru
09-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Hah, thanks for all that noughty pics.

mick_sl8ter
09-25-2007, 12:27 PM
http://www.efukt.com/1903_dont_cum_inside_me.html

she says: I give you 5 seconds , before I kick the shit out of you :D

moymoy
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
thank very much:bananad:

pjv662736
09-26-2007, 01:08 AM
great shots

pjv662736
09-26-2007, 01:09 AM
great shots

nowhearthis
09-26-2007, 04:35 AM
bit of a squeez

hotwasabi
09-26-2007, 05:42 AM
bit of a squeez

wow! beautifullllll !

megakrassus
09-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Hmm i noticed, that i like it pretty much if a girl grabs my balls and squezzes them, maybe thats because the woman is in total control of the man if she has his sack in his hands, and there is no way, you could protect yourself.
e.g.: you could fend yourself from a kick in the groins.

Also a woman wants to control you totally if she grabbs your jewels, if i get kicked in the groins, there may be the thougt in my head that its just to knock you out and to escape.

ballpopper
09-29-2007, 07:22 AM
squeeeeeeze

Pupuce
09-29-2007, 08:19 PM
squeeeeeeze

Sweet. Squeezing is always nice .. Gotta love the feeling. :p

testiclats
09-29-2007, 09:52 PM
There was a great episode of "2 and a half men" on today...

Charlie Sheen's character goes to the doctor for a hurt back, the doc is a hot chick and he flirts with her. She gives him a powerful shot of demerol so he's kinda drugged and doesn't know what he's doing, then she tells his brother to leave the room cuz she needs to give him a hernia exam!

So he drops his pants and she takes his nuts in her hand, then explains that she is an old girlfriend who he snubbed and she can't believe he forgot about her.. So to punish him, she starts squeezing his balls, lightly at first then harder and harder... Charlie is frozen with pain as she starts squeezing harder, then it shows the brother waiting outside the room and you can hear Charlie inside screaming in pain "OH GOD NO!!!"

Then later it shows him back at home with his nuts still sore, he tries to cross his legs and he can't because it's too sore down there, and he says "nope not yet..."

:Baahaha: Pretty good stuff I'm surprised such a great ball squeezing story got onto a mainstream TV show! It's almost exactly like the kind of story you guys would post on this forum lol...

sloguy
09-29-2007, 11:56 PM

Charlie Sheen's character goes to the doctor for a hurt back, the doc is a hot chick and he flirts with her. She gives him a powerful shot of demerol so he's kinda drugged and doesn't know what he's doing, then she tells his brother to leave the room cuz she needs to give him a hernia exam!

So he drops his pants and she takes his nuts in her hand, then explains that she is an old girlfriend who he snubbed and she can't believe he forgot about her.. So to punish him, she starts squeezing his balls, lightly at first then harder and harder... Charlie is frozen with pain as she starts squeezing harder, then it shows the brother waiting outside the room and you can hear Charlie inside screaming in pain "OH GOD NO!!!"

Then later it shows him back at home with his nuts still sore, he tries to cross his legs and he can't because it's too sore down there, and he says "nope not yet..."

:Baahaha: Pretty good stuff I'm surprised such a great ball squeezing story got onto a mainstream TV show! It's almost exactly like the kind of story you guys would post on this forum lol...

i just looked on youtube but couldnt find that. if it ever gets put up somewhere, let us know.

legolas81
10-01-2007, 12:37 AM
some pics what i am found

luvballplay
10-01-2007, 11:20 AM

heres the clip
nice scene

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ao14h7

jimmypop800
10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
heres the clip
nice scene

Thanks for the clip, great scene! I love her smile just before she starts squeezing hard.

bbbb
10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzsR-NVVwro&NR=1

Dunno if it's been posted or not - but it's graphic - so won't last long.

sloguy
10-02-2007, 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzsR-NVVwro&NR=1

Dunno if it's been posted or not - but it's graphic - so won't last long.

fuck, its gone already.

mick_sl8ter
10-02-2007, 08:18 AM
fuck, its gone already.

I saw it, it was cool to watch once, but not something you would want to save to disk. So I didnt. anonymous hands pulling and twisting balls and penis...not to the extreme , just playfully.

pecs
10-03-2007, 03:24 PM
why do people use youtube so much. They heavily censor stuff and there are plenty of other sites out there that don't censor at all such as Livelink and pornotube.

mick_sl8ter
10-03-2007, 11:54 PM
why do people use youtube so much. They heavily censor stuff and there are plenty of other sites out there that don't censor at all such as Livelink and pornotube.

I totally agree with pecs here. Besides, if I was admin@youtube, I would consider an IP-ban for people that would repeatedly upload content that is not allowed.

First you frustrate the people@youtube, second you dissapoint the forum visitors here, because they find another dead-link.

One request at this forums admins: Please remove all the dead-links, because browsing this forum clicking so many dead-links doesnt make this forum look better. Unless you consider this forum a permanent log for eternity.

mags12
10-04-2007, 03:50 PM
hey, a great thread guys...:ibow4u:

here some grabs i found : (tho they dont go anywhere near your posts, i kinda like em :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KN_rEG2e0&mode=related&search=girl%20pain%20ballbusting%20kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmVpPwo6YkE&mode=related&search=

mightymusic2001
10-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, here are some nice videos I found, enjoy
http://www.fetishsect.com/karin-m/188/index02.html

luvballplay
10-05-2007, 12:40 AM
theres a site called x-tube , if people want to post naked ballbusting

Lezalef
10-05-2007, 08:52 AM
heres the clip
nice scene

Thanks man, I have just loaded it to youtube, and its in my group:

http://www.youtube.com/group/ballsgrab

luvballplay
10-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Thanks man, I have just loaded it to youtube, and its in my group:

http://www.youtube.com/group/ballsgrab

ive loads of grabs if theres anymore you want let me know

daring123
10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
love this forum, trying to learn how to post, etc. Still trying to figure it all out

daring123
10-05-2007, 11:30 AM
love this forum. Seems I cannot post a picture, but if I do not post and participate I cannot be a member. So that seems frustrating to me.

cookies
10-08-2007, 03:14 AM
trying to upload....

7788penis
10-09-2007, 12:39 AM
how happy they are ,i feel better.

bothofme
10-09-2007, 01:41 AM
i love #14 with nowhere to go nice cyberguy

bothofme
10-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha !!!!
eeeeoooooowww,, hurts so good, nice, thanx

7788penis
10-09-2007, 07:40 AM
This was one of my favourite threads

btrbone
10-22-2007, 12:16 AM
What I do not understand is why youtube immediately flags all the really good balls grab videos within 48hours of being on their site. There was one called angry but sexy from a movie called save the last dance for me where Kerry Washington engaged in a memorable ball grabbing scene. There was also some other really good links to ball grabbing scenes then all of a sudden were flagged and removed. If anyone knows where they went, let us know.

babanut
10-28-2007, 03:35 PM
A guy gets his jewels weighted.

mick_sl8ter
10-28-2007, 04:05 PM
A guy gets his jewels weighted.

Nice picture, this is from the www.doctoradventures.com website.
I have downloaded almost all their clips. Some are great some are crap.

The thing I dont like about that website, is that the girls dont dress like an actual doctor. Have you ever had a female doctor showing her boobs like that ? Well maybe you have, but I never seen that.

owmyballs
10-28-2007, 10:23 PM
some pics what i am found

Nice pics...something special about number three. I'm gonna try and upload a screeenshot of a Mika Tan video that converted be to asian ballbusting.
Anyone want to start an Asian Ballgrabbing thread? :jumpsmile

moymoy
10-29-2007, 10:44 AM
nice pic!!!:bananajum

gary198
10-31-2007, 03:21 AM
When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and mind will follow.

ole666
10-31-2007, 04:57 PM
totally the best!! i love it :ibow4u::ibow4u:

lustloss
11-02-2007, 01:13 AM
A few oldies.

lustloss
11-02-2007, 01:18 AM
A few more.

BallbustingPrincess
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
oooooooh yes!!

Theres just something about seeing balls being squeezed like the first last pic there, that just gets me all.....OOOOoooohh!!!
*SS*
Mmm.......Im a happy girl now.*w*

God I love balls! Haha....hehehe

BBP

XX

mikehawk6902
11-02-2007, 10:26 PM
oooooooh yes!!

Theres just something about seeing balls being squeezed like the first last pic there, that just gets me all.....OOOOoooohh!!!
*SS*
Mmm.......Im a happy girl now.*w*

God I love balls! Haha....hehehe

BBP

XX

I love your enthusiasm for busting balls and your support for the forum. It is always fun to read your posts and watch your videos. Keep up the good work!

-Mike-

mick_sl8ter
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM
A few more.
Seen it all before , but I dont organize my files, so nice to see them once again !

wantbigbreasted
11-03-2007, 04:17 AM
In many pictures I see that the balls are clean shaved. How do you do that? Isn't it dangerous? You need lot of patience and skill. Any special technique?

WBB

Selftailer
11-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Shaved balls are look more vulnerable, I should also say undefended. The smooth touch may be more pleasant for a Dominant Lady.
If You are experienced with shaving your beard, you will have no problem with Your jewels despite the position is a little bit more hard to reach. The sensation is definitively good, the razor seems to slide on your soul. And when You meet a Female in the street You feel the caress of the fabric down there, in your panties. :wooow
Nice, try it once.

ChiefSoreballs
11-03-2007, 05:23 AM
In many pictures I see that the balls are clean shaved. How do you do that? Isn't it dangerous? You need lot of patience and skill. Any special technique?

WBB

looking at the way the ladies in the pics treat the poor guys testicles, I think the dangers of shaving are the last thing that the guys should worry about. once they are ripped off, nothing else can happen to them :D

(just a joke, in fact your question is very legitimate)

ChiefSoreballs
11-04-2007, 01:02 AM
the REAL reason why Wonder Woman can deal with the bad guys so easily :D

Vide
11-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Please dont let this tread die!!!
its far the best

bbbbbb
11-05-2007, 11:55 AM
yes its definetly the best :P

Dark3
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
looking at the way the ladies in the pics treat the poor guys testicles, I think the dangers of shaving are the last thing that the guys should worry about. once they are ripped off, nothing else can happen to them :D

(just a joke, in fact your question is very legitimate)

What do you mean, like they are shaved to a certain degree? becuase I shave mine everyday in the shower!;)

Dark3
11-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Also, about Grabs and Squeezing, I can never find any good pictures, Where do you guys find them becuase whenever I go on google and search and even other places I can never find great pictures like on here. This is a great forum you guys got here by the way!

lustloss
11-06-2007, 12:14 AM
I have always enjoyed sessions that included the combination of sweet erotic caressing mixed with hard squeezes, pulling and ball slapping.

lustloss
11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
But he might wish he were...

Dark3
11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ZXDO59se8 Here is a really goodone (for youtube anyway)

bbbbbb
11-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Ive never had any problems having girls squeezing my balls. Ive did it many times and they all thought it was fun.
I just tell them I like squeezing there tits and that they are afraid to do something back haha, 7 out of 10 returns me the favor

frostbyte252252
11-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I love the feeling of a female hand crushing my balls. It's a huge turn on. SOmeone post more pics :D

peo
11-07-2007, 06:31 PM
me dá um frissom danado vendo estas figuras

peo
11-07-2007, 06:41 PM
me dá um grande calafrio vendo estas fotos.

Chaboy
11-07-2007, 06:46 PM
my girlfriend will squeeze my balls to get what she wants all the time, and of course it always works. she will start of soft and then when she doesnt here what she wants it will get pretty hard lol i love that girl........ great pics too

Cirus
11-08-2007, 03:37 AM
A few more pics just to keep things going. Love pics of girls with a guys balls in their hands, especialy if the guys balls hang a bit low so that there is plenty room for the woman to get a hand grip or two. Not into any heavyweight stuff, lets face it once she has your balls in her hand she is in charge. Maybe a bit of playfull squeezing and pulling with the odd flick with a finger. For me the thing about balls is that they are so sensitive, no need to jump up and down on them to get your attention.
cirus

crushee
11-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Great pics!! Thank you.

I like the first one where the ball is obviously flattened...

Winter_Wrath
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
For me its hard to find pictures with Wrestling grabs:confused:

Jameson
11-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I used to have my girl sqeeze my balls during sex right before climax. she was amazing.

fittizzioh
11-10-2007, 02:26 AM
A few more pics just to keep things going. Love pics of girls with a guys balls in their hands, especialy if the guys balls hang a bit low so that there is plenty room for the woman to get a hand grip or two. Not into any heavyweight stuff, lets face it once she has your balls in her hand she is in charge. Maybe a bit of playfull squeezing and pulling with the odd flick with a finger. For me the thing about balls is that they are so sensitive, no need to jump up and down on them to get your attention.
cirus

I totally agree with you! girls (and women) have this advantage over men, it's a shame they don't use it much more frequently, like my girlfriend does!!

wantbigbreasted
11-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Did you check this vedio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4PaFwYn7M

WBB

wantbigbreasted
11-10-2007, 08:02 AM
And this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOo1NUiUQw

WBB

Cirus
11-12-2007, 07:59 AM
cirus

Sharon, sorry about the copyright thing. But how do I know if its copyright, they were all free samples of the net. Not looking for trouble, just need to know so that I dont do it again. Dont want my balls squeezed over the internet.
cirus

frostbyte252252
11-14-2007, 03:56 PM
I wish I had pics to bump this thread. Keep this thread alive people ill go look for pics

Dark3
11-14-2007, 08:24 PM
I wish I had pics to bump this thread. Keep this thread alive people ill go look for pics
>_< Me too I Love this thread, my favorite by far!

fittizzioh
11-15-2007, 06:26 AM
If my gf will like the idea there will be hundreds of clips for this post! I hope so... and you?

maryrose
11-15-2007, 06:55 AM
I used to have my girl sqeeze my balls during sex right before climax. she was amazing.
It is a good idea!:bananad: :bananajum

frostbyte252252
11-15-2007, 08:56 PM
http://imgserv.ya.com/foros3.ya.com/pub/uploadedimg/s/5/i_1vfvpe4ngcie4_ld7f055s.jpg