PDA

View Full Version : great way to share

pecs
09-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Have any of you thought of sharing your bb files on www.limewire.com ?

Lots of people use it for shareing music but you can share just about any sort of digital file.

I have found about bb 150 mpegs on there and if we all start shareing there will be a whole lot more!

mdguy23
09-29-2005, 11:13 PM
pecs,
Thanks for your suggestion. I must be doing something wrong -- when I do searches on limewire, I find very few bb-related files. What search keywords and techniques have you been using? Have you run into many fake files (turn out to be ads or other undesirables after downloading?

thanks

Macra
09-30-2005, 08:37 AM
I have found about bb 150 mpegs on there and if we all start shareing there will be a whole lot more! Yeah, can you help us find them?
Thanks,
Mac

pecs
09-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Limewire works by shareing stuff on eachothers computers. I have found some never seen before material using various key words. Try femdom, ballbusting, mixed wrestling, groin kick.... use your imagination.

For this to really work though people need to join up and share there files. I've put a load up for sharing but I don't leave my lap top on all the time so it's a case of getting them when I'm on line.

Good luck guys and happy file sharing!