PDA

View Full Version : testicular pain

hockey3761
10-05-2005, 12:11 AM
hey my girl likes to grab me down there a lot and i was curious why she likes it and i found this site some time ago. so im curious cause i let her do it and one time she got carried away squeezing. well it hurtreal bad and it still hurts after a few hours. the nuts kinda look red with the some vains a little red but it doesnt hurt a lot anymore, just uncomfortable. is this something that will go away in a day? it didnt hurt as bad as sometimes an its not bothering me too much but it is red a little. curious for ur advice. thanks

Trouble
10-05-2005, 03:14 AM
hey my girl likes to grab me down there a lot and i was curious why she likes it and i found this site some time ago. so im curious cause i let her do it and one time she got carried away squeezing. well it hurtreal bad and it still hurts after a few hours. the nuts kinda look red with the some vains a little red but it doesnt hurt a lot anymore, just uncomfortable. is this something that will go away in a day? it didnt hurt as bad as sometimes an its not bothering me too much but it is red a little. curious for ur advice. thanks
In general, anything that happens to your nuts that clears up in 24 hours is an indication that you are going to recover fully.

Testicles are very resilient in their odd way; it sounds like your circulatory system is being stressed too much. You might try asking her to attempt to squeeze the nuts directly and not stretch the scrotum; that will be much more painful for you, so she'll probably get less time to do it, but if she enjoysgrabbing and squeezing crotch (and, really, what woman doesn't?), she might like trading less time for causing more pain while she is getting to grab.

Might be less fun for you, but I'm sure she'll figure out some comforting thing to say, like, for example: "Suffer, bitch!" That's always a reassuring thing for a dominant woman to say. :)

j12bird98
10-05-2005, 10:19 AM
My ex-wife used to bust my balls and now my girlfriend does the honors. I can see why women like to bust a guys balls, it gives them a sense of control. But what about us men? I know I get a hard on just thinking about it. It hurts, it hurts a lot, but I still want it. Am I a pervert? But if I am, I guess we all are.

Trouble
10-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes, we're perverts.

Two of the women I have known (both very into BB) asked me to slap them or "slap them around" or otherwise hurt them and I could not do it. That was how I learned two things:

1) Asking a girlfriend or wife to hurt your nuts can put a lot of pressure on her; she wants to please you but doesn't want to hurt you (unless she's pissed off because you nailed her sister, in which case she'll probably kick you in the nuts without you having to ask).

2) You think it's perverted to want to get hit? Think about how perverted those are who want to do the hitting! Masochists may be sick, but sadists? Sicker.

Except for Sharon, 'cuz she's hot.
:bananad:

Magnum
10-06-2005, 10:42 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself Trouble. My wife has always kicked and busted my balls but it wasn't until recently that she really started doing it hard. I used to ask her if she would kick me as hard as she could and her answer was always "I don't want to hurt you". Well now she finally is saying she will kick me as hard as she can (and she is serious) but it took awhile. As soon as get the "balls" to really ask her I may do it. :D

j12bird98
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys. So I guess we're all a bunch of perverts. But I for one am a happy pervert. Masochism = perversion. But I have a hard time thinking of my girlfriend as perverted. She is the most magnificent woman I have ever known. She likes to dominate us members of the inferior male sex and I like being dominated but she is, in every way, a most honest and say-it-like-it-is female. She really doesn't hurt me much when we're just fooling around but, if she gets pissed off -- OUCH. Now my ex-wife was different. She was really sadistic toward the end.

j21bird98

Julie18nz
10-06-2005, 02:37 PM
From a girls perspective: I do it coz I LOVE pain, giving and recieving. I dont do it coz I think men are pathetic or inferior, I do it out of respect :) Saddly I have found it very hard to find a guy to show me the same respect when it comes to my wants :( I have talked to a LOT of guys recently and, very saddly, I have found them to be extremely selfish and sometimes down right insulting. Now that may get a bitch in a bar to kick you for no reason what so ever (I hate that sort of girl) but it will never get the woman your supposed to love to do it :) I wil shut up now coz I think I have gone far enough off track for one post :p

PS: I FINALLY have DSL so can now post typos at the speed of light :)

Troubled
10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Yes, we're pervertsThat’s fer sure!

Two of the women I have known (both very into BB) asked me to slap them or "slap them around" or otherwise hurt them and I could not do it. Now that’s a little hypercrit… hipacrita…. carping (hey I can say that one even if I don’t know wot it means). I have NO problem wiv kickin CUNT :D (or wot-have-you)
Except for Sharon, 'cuz she's hot.Yes but how do you know? Is that photo really her? Maybe she’s ….. errr…. different.

Other than that, our Prez is speaking a hella a lot of sense here – and y’all as hell know that that’s sumthing special!

Trouble
10-06-2005, 10:14 PM
j12bird -- Don't associate the concepts of "pervert" and "something wrong with" - your girlfriend has nothing wrong with her, but she's a pervert if she likes racking you. (Good for her and lucky for you!)

Julie -- I'm one of those selfish males; I have gotten over the fear about asking chicks to kick me in the nuts, but I just will not kick a woman between her legs. Call it putting the chicks on a pedestal or something, but what a woman has between her legs is very special to me. :iluvu: I might get over this hangup some day. I certainly loved hearing about it when one of the chicks I was, yanno, found out that I was, yanno, with another woman and kicked said other woman's cunt hard enough that she couldn't, yanno, that night. Oh, and getting kicked in the balls in bars by bitches who get ticked off easily is awesome - please understand that nut-kicking bitches are a welcome addition to any bar and that no man treats a nut-kicking bitch at a bar as if she were a person or had a brain -- let that be their punishment. Life sucks when people treat you as if you were not human. Take Trouble for example (please!); yes, if I met you and we were talking, I would be looking at your breasts as I discussed matters with them. I know, I know, downright shameful I is.

Troubled -- Sharon is hot because she is a knee girl. Ooh, yeah.

I'm glad that I FOUND sadists to play with (and they seemed pretty happy to have me to play with), but when anyone asks me to hurt him/her, it really rubs me the wrong way. On the other hand, I am a Black Belt in the Chinese Martial Art of Stand There And Get Hit, and have had occasion to put this training into practice in real life.

j12bird98
10-06-2005, 11:55 PM
It's hard work being a pervert. You really have to work at it. Besides ballbusting, which I love, there's foot licking, kissing, and getting her foot shoved deep into my mouth. And of course there's face sitting. The other night I almost was asphixiated by my girlfriend's tight little tush. I love the feel of her soft female skn with her hard female muscles just beneath the flesh. I love it when she mounts me and fucks my brains out. Ohh God, I'm getting a hard-on. Excuse me while I go and masturbate. But don't tell my Mistress, I didn't get her permission. And Julie, I love to hear it from a female's perspective. Tell us more, tellus more... :)

Trouble
10-08-2005, 01:11 AM
And Julie, I love to hear it from a female's perspective. Tell us more, tellus more... :)
Definitely NOT a problem; rumour has it that the only time Julie18nz was ever rendered speechless was when she read the song I wrote about her. ;)

Other than that, I tell yah, she's a non-stop recitation of the woman's point of view about... well, everything.