PDA

View Full Version : Ne1 one got good asian bb sites??

saiyanman
10-06-2005, 02:28 AM
can someone give me a hand and pass a few good asian (preferably free) asian ballbusting sites?? thx

tator
10-14-2005, 10:49 PM
My house. My Asian wife busts me often.

Julie18nz
10-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Tantan has a few really good free clips, but I think everyone has already been there :p If u havent, just go to www.dogpile.com and put 'Ballbusting' in the search box :)

Trouble
10-15-2005, 02:37 AM
My house. My Asian wife busts me often.
EXCELLENT!!! Okay, when's visiting hours?

J T
10-15-2005, 05:06 AM
Dang, You beat me to the draw on that one. You think maybe we should bring a dish with us for dinner?

J T
10-15-2005, 05:06 AM
Dang Trouble, you beat me to the draw on that one. You think maybe we should bring a dish with us for dinner?

Trouble
10-15-2005, 12:57 PM
DINNER?!? What I want to know is whether his wife busts visitors.

Especilly visitors who look oddly like a certain political figure, stare at her boobs when she talks, or even when she isn't talking, leave the toilet seat up, and ask if her sister (or daughter -- or mother, whatever) is handy so we can have a foursome. (If she doesn't kick my balls so hard that I vomit all over my shoes after all THAT, I say she's a poser.)

(And if calling her a poser doesn't work, I'll try pushing her into the corner and telling her how full my nuts feel and the exact dimensions [yes, length... width... breadth] of my penis. If THAT doesn't get her to kick me, then we probably need to call 9-1-1.)

Tator, thanks for the offer! Man, I can't wait!

J T
10-15-2005, 08:25 PM
See thats why I figured we need to bring food. She'll be way to busy fixin you to cook!

chewbally
10-16-2005, 12:44 AM
I'll try pushing her into the corner and telling her ... the exact dimensions [yes, length... width... breadth] of my penis. ..... 9-1-1 That's a long one slim Jim!

PS. Do ya think u can get me an invite too?

Trouble
10-16-2005, 01:54 AM
PS. Do ya think u can get me an invite too?
Dude, if I haven't already gotten myself invited to leave the premises, odds are that they'll be happy to have a Wookie come along for the ride.

Just don't tear any arms out of any sockets. That might play with R2-D2, but, back in the 'hood, when a Wookie pulls an arm out of a socket, we-- well, it ain't pretty.