PDA

View Full Version : Your roots

Jungar Jelly
10-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Lately I have pondered about how it all began, I distinctly remember it was during my childhood, but what triggered it? I was never exposed to any relating media till my teenage years. could it all be some inherent disposition in all of us?

Crymsonsplash
10-09-2005, 11:57 PM
It's tough to pinpoint, but it all goes to whether or not you have masochistic tendencies. My fetish began about 5 years ago, when I was 14 years old. I would pretend that certain popular girls would invite me to one of their homes, and trample/smother me into submission, and make me worship their feet, in groups, for hours. I also used to imagine a girl being gigantic, about 30 ft tall or so, and they'd pin me underneath their barefoot, making me worship it, and then they'd smush me. It was awesome :)

Jungar Jelly
10-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Thats what I am talking about: specific fantasies like you just mentioned, are shared by many, but you didnt see or read about any relating subject prior to having these fantasies when you were 14. What are the origins of such fantasies?

Crymsonsplash
10-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I do believe it is all psychological. You're really only dominant, or submissive, not just sexually, but in life. Submissive tendencies are great breeding grounds for such fetishes.