PDA

View Full Version : A month in HEAVEN

Julie18nz
10-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Well I finally bit the bullet last month and signed up to Femaledom.com, and what a month it has been :) I was like a kid in a candy shop. I had found Heaven on the Net :p

I have read a lot of promotions for web sites and sadly most have been all hype, you join and it is no-where near as good as the hype makes out. This can not be said about Femaledom.com, if anything, the hype does not go nearly far enough. They have every single clip they have ever shot, so you get a complete history of the site, from the day it started right up to today.

They cover every aspect of BB, there is kicking, kneeing, punching, grabbing, trampling, and some rather nice clips of very beautiful girls just having ‘fun’ with a guy :) The girls are very sexy and seem to really enjoy what they are doing. I was originally put off joining as I am not really into the whole “Domme” scene as I like it when the people appear to be having fun and are not just beating the other person up and calling them disgusting names. Even tho there are a few “Domme” clips, the girl still seems to have at least some respect for the guy :)

So, if you like the girls young and VERY cute with the ability to REALLY kick and knee where it counts, then I would definitely give Femaledom a serious look. I can guarantee you, that you will not be disappointed :)

I now have to save my pennies again so that I can join for another month.
:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

skweezme
10-13-2005, 02:59 PM
:)

Sounds brilliant. Any chance of a free intro for regular contributors of content that makes people visit this site (links, pictures, stories)?

Trouble
10-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Well I finally bit the bullet last month and signed up to Femaledom.com, and what a month it has been :) I was like a kid in a candy shop. I had found Heaven on the Net :p
'Sickest Little Puppy' doesn't do you justie. We need a new nickname for you.

Ooh! Got it! I know you're bi, but I am a big fan of alliteration -- check it out: Lewdist Little Lesbian.

...darn it, that's not even as accurate as Sickest Little Puppy. You are a challenge, my dear. That's okay; Trouble likes a challenge.