PDA

View Full Version : just saying hello

debbie
10-22-2005, 03:35 AM
hi there folks just joined and i thought that i would just say hi to you all, the sit looks really good and i hope that i can master the knack of posting pics....i have joined other sites before but have had problems in posting..still i guess that ther will always be someone who can offer advice and help..i have read the threds on some pages and i agree with what some folks say that you should post if you want to continue as a member..i hope that i can fulfill that obligation and that this as my first post will enable me to view the pics that are on offer...anyway ive rambled on for long enough..if any members want to say hello...then i would be really happy to interact...ok..see you soon..thanks for reading this far..debs

Ruler
10-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi Debbie, I'm a new user too so i want to say hello to all. (Sorry for my english but I'm italian ^^)

Julie18nz
10-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi Debbie, nicve to see another girl here. The guys are nice here on this forum. I hope we get to chat sometime soon.

Magnum
10-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Hello Debbie, great to have you here, hopefully you will become one of our resident ballbusters like Julie. She has kicked a few pairs of nuts into orbit and I am currently waiting for her to stand on my balls (barefoot) with all her weight. :D I think you will find this a very relaxed place to enjoy.

rowdy
10-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Hello Debbie:

I'm new too. What startles me is how few women seem to enjoy this BB. Are there really so few women into BB, and if so, why do so many women laugh when they see a man kicked/hit in the balls?

Trouble
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm new too. What startles me is how few women seem to enjoy this BB. Are there really so few women into BB, and if so, why do so many women laugh when they see a man kicked/hit in the balls?
Oh, there are LOTS and lots and lots of women who are into BB; dames are just shy, that's all. Plus, there are a lot of uncouth types who wander into these forums who tend to make even the more hard-core ballbusting chicks a bit turned off.

SavoirFaire
10-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Hi there!!
Im a new user too.
Its a great thing I found this forum, I thought I was the only guy on earth who enjoyed this fetish.
I do have a lot of questions and I hope to learn a lot from your experiences (as I have read so far).

;-)

Sailor
10-30-2005, 08:30 PM
I am also a new user to this forum, I am a older male masochist with ********** fantasies, and love to read all the post concerning ball busting and **********. this is one of my favorite sites so far along with www.eunuch.org :thumbup

Zaphod
10-31-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey there. As this seems to be the current post for new members, I thought I'd say hello as well. I'm a 19 year-old lad from the Uk, been into ballbusting essentially since I became sexually active at around 16, but only began to realise it within the past 18 months or so. I'm afraid my collection of pictures and videos is small, as my credit cards can't currently cope with becoming members to any sites (the joys of being a student, eh?). However, I'm hoping to hammer out some short stories before long, so if anyone's interested, give me a shout! In any case, everyone seems pretty awesome here, and it's nice to finally find some support for our hobby/fetish. Guess I'll be seeing you around...

All the best!

reimini
11-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi you guys!

I am also new.

skweezme
11-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi new people! I've been here a little while and it's been great to share stuff and ideas and links and things!

Magnum
11-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi there!!
Im a new user too.
Its a great thing I found this forum, I thought I was the only guy on earth who enjoyed this fetish.

;-)

Funny! I think we all have felt this prior to the internet anyway. It's nice to know that your not the only freak out there isn't it.