PDA

View Full Version : Where's Trouble?

Magnum
10-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Anyone seen him around lately? I remember him saying he might go somewhere for a bit but never was for sure. Wherever he is I hope he is getting busted. :D

Trouble
10-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Anyone seen him around lately? I remember him saying he might go somewhere for a bit but never was for sure. Wherever he is I hope he is getting busted. :D
Kind wishes, but, sadly, I was getting elected instead of busted. Why, oh why, couldn't I have been born in New Zealand? Or Chicago. Or, you know, both. Somehow.

Instead of public office, I am now in an internal office in a political party. Whoop-di-do. I counted the votes I got and counted the number of people at the Convention on my side and.... wait, this has nothing to do with girls kicking guys in the balls. Ahem:

NOW that I am back from New York (why, oh why, couldn't EvilGrl be living in New York?), I am planning on seeing one of my friends (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) today. One can but hope. Um, or pay for it. Or go to a bar, grab some chick's boobs and get it for free (but that risks Trouble with the law...). Or self-bust (Manuel no think so).

Magnum
10-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Well I'm glad to see you are back. I thought maybe some gal made you a eunich and were to embarassed to come back to this site. Now that you are a politician you can spend money on ballbusting trips, I mean business trips to Chicago and New Zealand. :D BTW, did you see my pics? I realize they may not be your thing but figured you would be proud of me for posting them.

Trouble
10-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Well I'm glad to see you are back. I thought maybe some gal made you a eunich and were to embarassed to come back to this site. Now that you are a politician you can spend money on ballbusting trips, I mean business trips to Chicago and New Zealand. :D BTW, did you see my pics? I realize they may not be your thing but figured you would be proud of me for posting them.
I was a politician; now I m just an internal Party bureaucrat. If my career gets any better, I'll be promoted to a postman.

Yes, my son, I saw yer pitchers and I wuz proud. I feel like I done raised yew right, I did. And, no, not my thing, but I still get misty-eyed just thinking that yew done up and growed into the kind of pervert I always wanted to be: one who puts pitchers of his junk on the Internet. Someday, I hope to follow where you have lead. BOOYAH!

Trouble
10-26-2005, 11:30 PM
Holy sheep dip! That was my 501st message here! I wonder what the 500th one said?