PDA

View Full Version : Cooling off and how do you recover?

agnetha
10-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Hello,

My bf has only recently got into being kicked, it took a while to persuade him and his first bust was after he'd had an ice bath (see my old "Icey Cold" post if you want the details!) - he didn't think it'd hurt so much :D.

Since then he has, in addition to some very firm squeezing, been kicked in the balls quite regularly and this, after he has recovered, makes him very aroused.
Usually I just leave him to it when he is on the floor, perhaps with a teasing "come upstairs when you're big and ready", or "you'll need those emptying quite soon you know"...I usully get a good fifteen minutes while he sorts himself out.

Its the recovery I'd like to know more about, so how do the men here recover from getting their balls abused? I've noticed ice packs in the freezer being moved around and some freeze spray has appeared in the medicine cabinet...

Agnetha x

Trouble
10-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Its the recovery I'd like to know more about, so how do the men here recover from getting their balls abused? I've noticed ice packs in the freezer being moved around and some freeze spray has appeared in the medicine cabinet...
Ice is tried and true. I use the mother of all treatments: time. Lots of it. Heck, it's cheap, renewable, and sadistic chicks seem to get off on my taking a long time to recover.

I remember the Icey Cold post. You a meeeeeeeean woman. Lemme know if you are ever single again and looking for some man meat.