PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Development in Teenagers

KickMeHard399
10-30-2005, 10:17 PM
When I was a teenager a friend of my sisters used to slap, kick and squeeze my balls. It was consensual and everything. It started when I was 14 and stopped when I was 17. I figure my balls were pretty developed by then but sometimes I wonder how much damage they might have taken at that age. I don't figure it could have been that bad but I'm just wondering if there would be any, if at all. Two or three times she gave me such a severe beating I was sore for days - I was kinda afraid I was going to lose the poor things. I was hoping someone could help me out with this, either by writing down some information or providing a good link - I haven't had much luck on my own.

ridgel1n9
10-31-2005, 01:17 AM
I am also curious about the effect of such injuries on testicular development. I frequently fastened a padlock around my scrotum during masturbation when I was a teenager. It was a very tight fit and sometimes I would fall alseep after orgasm and awake some time later to balls that felt very cool to the touch. :eek: Since I continued to orgasm on a daily basis for many years afterward, and still do on a slightly less frequent basis, the damage was not disabling. But I'll always wonder about lost potential. I never have had a fertility test, perhaps because I'd rather not know.

Julie18nz
10-31-2005, 12:20 PM
http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/testicular%2Bdamage/1/-/1/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/417/top/-/-/1/0 Try this link :)

Trouble
10-31-2005, 01:45 PM
http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/testicular%2Bdamage/1/-/1/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/417/top/-/-/1/0 Try this link :)
Weird. I felt sure that an article on Julie18nz or maybe a picture of her shoe or something would be near the top of the list. How many pages do we have to wade through articles on orchitis and hypogonadaltrophism before we get to read about YOU, sweetie?
:iluvu:

KickMeHard399
10-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks for trying, Julie, but I didn't really get what I was looking for. I guess a few hits and squeezes, even at that age, couldn't really do anything, right?

I did notice this, that I found almost amusing: "Very rarely, if the testicle has suffered too much damage, it will need to be removed completely - but the surgeon will implant a prosthetic (artificial) one, so you will still have a matching pair!"

Notice the exclamation point at the end - I'd think that's little consolation for the poor guy.

Trouble
11-01-2005, 12:00 PM
"Very rarely, if the testicle has suffered too much damage, it will need to be removed completely - but the surgeon will implant a prosthetic (artificial) one, so you will still have a matching pair!"
A prosthetic testicle?!? Dude! I'd give my left nut to have one of those!!

If they seem to work correctly, then they are probably fine. If they were hurting for more than a day at a time, she was probably doing it more aggressively than she should have, but you lived; join the crowd.