PDA

View Full Version : Troubling...

Trouble
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Okay, so, when I was 14, one of my mother's friends (28) used to hit me in the balls when nobody was looking. Having been kicked in the nuts before, this was entirely different -- this was a WOMAN, not a girl, who had some weird compulsion with my groin and hitting it.

Yup. I was hooked. Gee, that was easy.

I finally tracked her down and spoke to her on the phone for a while, about a year ago. I had always figured she was really into me (the other details about what happened omitted for the sake of brevity -- you are welcome, Julie), and hesitant to cross that certain age line (under 18/over 18). On the phone, she was happy to hear from me, we talked for a while, and she finally said her life was really complicated and she doesn't want to pursue anything, but she tells me that she really loved me.

My mother recently commented on her and wondered what ever happened to her; so Trouble, being the kind of guy he is, asked Google if they knew and they provided all kinds of information. Scary, that Google thing. (I looked up "Magnum" and it just had an image of some guy getting kicked in the knackers.)

So: she's now a doctor. I bet she loves the part where she gets to say: "Cough."

anatinus
11-08-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm often tempted to talk with certain women from my past who expressed an interest in abusing my "junk"; Unfortunately, most of the clear offers happened before I was really aware this kind of thing turned me on; In fact in most cases it bothered my thin skinned little psyche at the time that these women wanted to hurt me simply for their own entertainment, given I am not wont to provoking anyone.
Most prominently, when I was about 17, I remember a friend of mine once sidled up to me when a group of us were watching a movie, sat down next to me, and with a rather sadistic look on her face, and asked me, "can I punch you in the balls?".
At the time I declined feeling a bit bothered by the whole thing.
This is the same girl the first time I met her, kicked my friend in the nuts, and when he doubled over and croaked, 'why did you do that?", she replied "I just wanted to see you roll around on the ground crying" and giggled.....
Many other cases I can think of where girlfriends, friends sisters, etc, kicked me playfully but painlessly in the groin; Again at the time I brooded about it, but now I'd just say, "oh, yeah, that hurt" in a sarcastic manner and keep my legs open just so...
Congratulations on your re contact, regardless of its conclusion; It seems the females who were truly infatuated with casuing men pain in this way have dwindled from my life, but if I ever got a chance, you can bet I would see if that first offer I mentioned still stands....

Trouble
11-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Most prominently, when I was about 17, I remember a friend of mine once sidled up to me when a group of us were watching a movie, sat down next to me, and with a rather sadistic look on her face, and asked me, "can I punch you in the balls?".
At the time I declined feeling a bit bothered by the whole thing.
This is the same girl the first time I met her, kicked my friend in the nuts, and when he doubled over and croaked, 'why did you do that?", she replied "I just wanted to see you roll around on the ground crying" and giggled.....
I know what you mean; the first time a girl asked me ("what would you do if I kicked you right in the balls?"), I thought of about a dozen different replies and wound up limping away in fear holding my unkicked junk. I found both the question and the way she said it to be very disturbing.

Congratulations on your re contact, regardless of its conclusion; It seems the females who were truly infatuated with casuing men pain in this way have dwindled from my life, but if I ever got a chance, you can bet I would see if that first offer I mentioned still stands....
You KNOW the problem with that. Or, if you don't, let me enlighten thee: part of the turn-on is that girls, like the one you mention, INITIATE a bust; if you ask her, then she may very well do it, she'll like doing it, you'll get off on her liking it, but the Secret Ingredient will be missing: she did not INITIATE the bust.

If I get my hands on that doctor (she was studying to be a lawyer back when she was 28; I know she was telling the truth, though, because one of the ways I got her number and address was in a directory of Physicians in California), I'll ask her, if she hesitates, I'll beg, but I'll get her to bust me. No matter how much she may enjoy it, the Secret Ingredient will still be missing: in my memory, every time she hit me in the nuts, she initiated. It's been long enough now that she might not even remember.

Magnum
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Trouble][B][COLOR=LightGreen]
. (I looked up "Magnum" and it just had an image of some guy getting kicked in the knackers.)

You mean I'm not in "googles" system. Here I thought I was important and all. :(

anatinus
11-09-2005, 11:43 AM
[B][COLOR=LightGreen]You KNOW the problem with that. Or, if you don't, let me enlighten thee: part of the turn-on is that girls, like the one you mention, INITIATE a bust; if you ask her, then she may very well do it, she'll like doing it, you'll get off on her liking it, but the Secret Ingredient will be missing: she did not INITIATE the bust.

B][/QUOTE]

You bring up a good point; There definitely is something more erotic to a bust that is without your explicit approval. These situations fade as the women around one get older; I think the random ball abuse fades as women realize after a few times, that, yes, indeed, it does hurt "that bad".
It's hard to provoke a female initiated bust without doing things that could provoke genuine anger, which could lead to a less than erotic situation, bust or no....As tempting as grabbing some random girls breasts in hope getting a swift knee in the junk, not only would I never consider doing that anyway, one might get more than they bargained for; Use your imagination....I don't find black eyes or holding cells erotic at all, personally.
My solution to this has been to enstate a generalized consent with my partner involving her getting me where it counts, with the element of surprise left up to her...This is cool, because it means she can bring me to my knees in non-bedroom situations, ones where getting kicked in the nuts is the farthest thing from my mind....Most recently, just as we were leaving the house, she fondled me gently through my pants for a few seconds, then without warning, a HARD backhand to the jewels. I doubled over and groaned, and the only thing keeping me from hitting the ground was me holding on to her arm; She walked me along like a hunchback at 1 mph for a minute or two while I recovered, which caused uproarious laughter on her part. What a lady...
:iluvu:

Trouble
11-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Most recently, just as we were leaving the house, she fondled me gently through my pants for a few seconds, then without warning, a HARD backhand to the jewels. I doubled over and groaned, and the only thing keeping me from hitting the ground was me holding on to her arm; She walked me along like a hunchback at 1 mph for a minute or two while I recovered, which caused uproarious laughter on her part. What a lady...
You two are very lucky. I have a friend who will do much the same (at least, ISED TO; haven't seen her in too long). ut compare and contrast that situation with the chick who kicked your friend in the nuts just to watch him squirm, and asked you if she could punch you in the balls. Y'see, with THAT chick, you never talked about it, never gave consent, never indicated you like that kind of thing (probably the same for your friend who got kicked [lucky guy]). Your partner initiates specific instances of BB (bless her heart), but you initoated the BB aspect of the relationship (same as me with current partner; bless her heart, too). The chick you knew as a youth, like many I knew, was eager to initiate a kick or a punch out of the blue - DAYYYY-YUM, baby! That rules!

Some women use it to flirt, but they are generally pretty young. (As with the young woman who got me: still young, and seemed to be flirting.) But once that time passes by, the BB stops coming in from chicks who don't know if you like it or not. I suspect that, sadly, chicks who keep hitting guys below the belt without knowing whether they are into that kind of thing eventually wind up with a swollen jaw and decide to go the route of consensual BB... Then there is Julie18nz: apparantly NEVER went the route of random violence. What a great time she missed! ;)

Other than the swollen jaw part, of course. It's hard to believe, considering this crowd, but there REALLY ARE men out there who, it seems, do not like getting hit in the testicles. No, I'm serious!

anatinus
11-10-2005, 12:49 PM
I concede, it is true that complete non-disclosure of my enjoyment being racked in the nuts adds a 'realism' you forgo when you reveal your enjoyment of it...But the conundrum is that if my lover were the type of woman who went around kicking guys randomly, she might not be my lover....There is a pure sadism to a female kicking a guy in the nuts, knowing that it is incredibly painful, and very humiliating, but simply not caring; However incredibly hot that may be, it don't make 'er the marryin' type!
It's funny, because these days, when a woman makes a comment about busting (either me or someone else), or feigns hurting me there (happens rarely these days, like once every two years), my first thought is a paranoid, "does she know"? There have been a few women in the past few years who have brought up ball kicking seeminly apropos of nothing, and a few that made vaguely threatening gestures...Sadly, in all of these situations, the gossip potential of 'revealing' myself outweighed the enjoyment I might get out of a swift one...I would never hear an end to it.
My friend who got kicked by his girlfriend in front of me, by the looks of it, certainly was not into it, and looked VERY hurt that she would do that. She thought it was quite funny of course. Happily for me, I have a very clear memory of all these things!
It is really amazing that some guys don't enjoy a swift kick in the jewels...I mean, it's going to happen sooner or later anyway....

ilny2000
11-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Ahhhh for want of a clear memory...

I recall my best friend and I were goofing off one evening with his sister (who I had a major hard on for) and her best friend (who my friend had major wood for). We were college sophomores and the girls were high school seniors.

Even then my ballbust fetish was overpowering. I beat off nightly imagining all types of abuse to my jewels being delivered by my fantasy girl of the moment.

I get foggy here... the girl my friend had the hots for was leaning into the open widow of his car and reaching for something inside. My buddy walked up behind her and grabbed her. She in turn brought her leg up between his and racked him. I *think* she missed though, but regardless he jumped back and yelled over to me, "She tried to kick me in the nuts!"

She once again dove into the window of the car and was flailing her legs wildly - almost hoping that he would try it again and she would connect. He did, but she didn't rack him and I remember he pulled her out of the car and she tried to knee him a couple times.

I always regret not going over there to "assist" him in pulling her out of the car!!!

I'm pretty sure I could have manuvered myself AND my friend into position that would have gotten us both backkicked and ballbusted by that little hottie! I don't think my friend was into ballbusting - but you never know. Isn't everyone?