PDA

View Full Version : " i'll eat your balls for breakfast "

mork
11-07-2005, 07:26 PM
this fantasy has its roots in a ganster film i watched where a woman whose cheating husband was part of the mob, was presented with his balls on a plate, because his mob mates thought it was a fitting punishment.

anyway, the scenario is only important to the extent that it gives a backstory to the later climax.

you may like to think of her exacting revenge for some indescretion, but i prefer to see her simply as a callous cruel hearted bitch, who delights in sexually humiliting men.

she has a man tied up and sat in a chair. she verbally humiliates him but he doesnt crack.
she gives him a few punches to the groin, but he refuses to be submissive.
she gets angry with him and chloroforms him, and he goes ***********. she injects him with a pain killer then she clamps a tiny microwave machine around his balls, and they rapidly proceed to cook. she removes his hot balls and puts them on aplate out of view. then she fits some clamps on his eyelids (like in 'a clockwork orange) so that he cant shut his eyes even if he wanted to to.
she wakes him up, and gives him more verbal vitriol, and yells at him that shes going to eat his balls for breakfast.
he defies her so she brings out the egg like testicles on the plate. she sits down and bites into one 'sauce' filled nut, whilst she looks into his eyes with a wolfish grin, and a bit of the 'sauce' trickles down over her blood-red lips.
"that was delicious", she says and she laughs mockingly as she spears his other sauce filled nut with her fork!

old555
11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Whats thw name of the movie???

evilgrl
11-13-2005, 08:55 AM
he defies her so she brings out the egg like testicles on the plate. she sits down and bites into one 'sauce' filled nut, whilst she looks into his eyes with a wolfish grin, and a bit of the 'sauce' trickles down over her blood-red lips.
"that was delicious", she says and she laughs mockingly as she spears his other sauce filled nut with her fork!

I can understand why people might find this hot, after all it's like ultimate power over a male. But I mean yuck she eats it! I imagine it's almost as bad as eating sushi! :Baahaha:

evilgrl

Trouble
11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I can understand why people might find this hot, after all it's like ultimate power over a male. But I mean yuck she eats it! I imagine it's almost as bad as eating sushi!
You MUST be kidding! Sushi is served cold and it's, like, fish -- GROSS!

Sailor
11-13-2005, 03:19 PM
the japanese use wasabi to spice up thr sushi, some say it is also hot enough to cook it! Ray

evilgrl
11-13-2005, 09:59 PM
the japanese use wasabi to spice up thr sushi, some say it is also hot enough to cook it! Ray

Oh that's the secret, Wasabi!!!! Alright then give me some of that wasabi and bring on a nice juicy pair! :D

evilgrl

Dereknor
11-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Hmm, evilgrl is evil *gg*

Magnum
11-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi Evil, seems like you haven't been here for awhile, I missed you. Glad to see you posting again. :iluvu:

evilgrl
11-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Hi Evil, seems like you haven't been here for awhile, I missed you. Glad to see you posting again. :iluvu:

Actually I stop by every so often but lately there just wasn't anything to comment on.

evilgrl

Magnum
11-16-2005, 10:43 AM
We miss you when you don't post. Please don't stop posting, it gets a little depressing around here when you gals leave. We worship the ground you walk on. :ibow4u: Have you talked to or seen Snake Girl lately?