PDA

View Full Version : BB Origins

jeenie123
11-18-2005, 04:39 AM
Somewhere down the page there's a post about schoolgirl ball busting which seems to have stirred things just a little. I have my own ideas about this which I will share.

When us boys were young, it didn't take us too long to figure out how much it hurt getting whacked in the nads, having them squeezed or whatever. None of us were sure what they were for, me included and I did wonder if they had only been put there as a means of levelling the playing field between boys and girls. I'm also sure that we probably checked out the fairer sex's equipment; the smooth, clean lines and lack of available dangly bits to get hit or injured, especially when fighting the local yobs, playing football or whatever. I for one remember feeling decidedly envious of the mound but once again had no idea why girls had a slit and boys had all the junk hanging out at the front. I reckon that this envy could well be part of the root of the fetish for a lot of us poor individuals; the girls hurt our balls because they could and we were unable to respond by hurting them in the same way. This kind of thing is I suppose the ultimate in sexual humiliation.

Couple this with early experiences such as mine when one of the local girls decided that it would be an absolutely wonderful idea to check out what her older sister had told her about the vulnerability of boys balls by kicking them and I rest my case.

'Course as time goes on I realise that having a fanny isn't all what it's cracked up to be (no pun intended). My missus, and indeed many women I'm sure would gladly swop genitals after having all kinds of internal problems while men generally have far fewer visits to the quack. Personally I wouldn't swop though as I enjoy the pain when she kicks or squeezes my balls too much. What a sad perv!

Keep it up, guys.