PDA

View Full Version : found a lass to kick me balls

ballcrusher_uk21
11-22-2005, 03:31 AM
found a lass to kick me balls she only lives up the road from me and she is great had a few sessions with her already and now she want to do it relli hard and make me cry lookin forward to this any ideas off u lot to what be cud do to make it hurt more and make it more fun

Knave
11-22-2005, 01:53 PM
ya know I've heard that taping a session and posting the vids for all to see is a pretty good way to...um...spice up the experience?
Post Vids! :)

Knave(EM)

chewbally
11-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Tying the balls up so they cannot escape is good. Also stomping them against a hard surface or getting them wrung in a mangle smarts a little. Best of all, like our Knave (:ibow4u: )says, record the process and post the results here as this’ll be sure to make it more fun!

Magnum
11-22-2005, 03:44 PM
While your filming it for us, have her stand on your nuts too. I purchased a pair of bikini breifs and cut a small hole out in the front where my balls are so they hang out of the hole but my cock is a little more protected. Just an idea, cause when she starts kicking hard it really hurts the shaft if she misses your balls and drives her foot or shoe into the cock,

David_B
11-23-2005, 07:54 AM
I purchased a pair of bikini breifs and cut a small hole out in the front where my balls are so they hang out of the hole but my cock is a little more protected.
You may have created a whole new fashion industry there, Magnum.

You could even have outdoor wear in the same style, with long trousers or jeans that have the crotches cut out. Although admittedly this might run the risk of the wearer getting thrown in jail every time he ventures outside.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Magnum
11-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Excellent idea. I always thought it would be fun to go to one of those fetish balls like that. The only problem could possibly come from the gay men trying to get a kick in. That would be my biggest fear.I would love to go to the one in Las Vegas or San Franscisco (which is only 1-1/2 hours from me) and see how many gals would kick me.

ore
11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
I would love to go to the one in Las Vegas or San Franscisco (which is only 1-1/2 hours from me) and see how many gals would kick me.

Is there supposed to be a lot of girls who will do it in Las Vegas, or something?

Magnum
11-28-2005, 01:42 PM
Sna Francisco is where you could probably find many gals. I'm sure you could in Las Vegas too but they are two places that hold those exotic erotic balls.