PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum and New to BB

markymac
11-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi There,

I stumbled upon this sight through a link on Britishbitches website. I'm only just discovering that there are a lot of people into this fetish and I'm not a lonely minority that has to keep it to himself. I have also realised by reading some of the posts that there are women into this and it's not just a male fantasy. Some of the pics that have been posted are amazing. I love some of the drawings and cartoons as well. I guess all that remains is to EVENTUALLY do a real session but I'm not sure as unfortunately I don't think I could do it with my girlfriend and that means going else where which I don't feel right about. Maybe if some peolple out there have suggestions of exciting self BallBusting techniques then for the time being that would be great.

Looking forward to reading more posts. See ye, Marky the muso Mac :)

Marshman
11-23-2005, 01:14 PM
I followed the same link. Thanks for the tip-off. It’s fucking great here. I can’t wait to get posting. I have read the rules and know that I’m supposed to be in the ‘New Members’ thread but what the hell – this one seemed relevant to me. Hello everybody :bananawin .
Rodney.

PS. Marky, sight is all about vision. This is a site. And wot a fucking site it is. If the stuff inside is half as good as the forum then I'm signing up today (or next week when I get paid :))

SIL
11-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey you bastards! It seems like you've all been hiding this gem of a forum from the world for years. I'm made up to learn that there are others like me out there and even more astounded that there are girls that want to do this for fun! Yaaaahooooo! :bananajum

chewbally
11-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh no! Who tipped ‘em off? There’s swarms of em!

ilny2000
11-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Why the hell would you want to pay a hooker to bust your balls instead of your girlfriend? If you plan on keeping her, like as a wife, you'd better start talking and let her know upfront you are a sub and have ballbusting fantasies.

Christ! I can't imagine going through life with a woman I couldn't do ballbusting with.

Welcome to the site. Britishbitches rules, too.