PDA

View Full Version : Castratrix (and Tortureslave)

agnetha
11-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Hello,

Your posts are both sick and, I suspect, absolute fantasy. You have contributed nothing to this site and given very little of yourselves in your selfish, pathetic posts. In addition to this, Castratrix, you have asked the same thing in the same words several times.

If you must continue to waste my, and others' time, perhaps post under this thread to keep the pus of your minds in one place. Members can then choose to read, or to avoid.

I am still absolutely disgusted by your references to animal torture. If you were in the UK I'd ask the moderator to release your details to the police.

incandescent with rage

Aggie

Castratrix's pet
11-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Before you pass judgement on me please go back and re-read my last posts on the thread "Pictures And Videos Of Women Performing Castrations."

You have me all wrong. I want NOTHING to do with the torture or abuse of animals! That is NOT what I was looking for at all!

I love animals and I am AGAINST the abuse or torture of animals in any way!

What I was really looking for is very very different from that and has NOTHING to do with animal abuse or torture.

I don't always word things well or get them right to say what I really want to say. I often in saying something get off course and say things I shouldn't say, things I don't really mean to say at all.

I appologize for the misunderstandings I have cause here.

ridgel1n9
11-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Let me begin by agreeing with agnetha about the rudeness of Castratrix's pet's posting habits. Castratrix's pet, every regular reader of this forum has read your posts multiple times. Some of us have even give you input. I understand that the input you receive is not enough to satisfy your fixation. As someone who had the horror of ********** involuntarily impressed forever on my mind, I have some understanding of the intensity involved in such fixation. However, that intensity does not justify posting the same very long tract to multiple threads over and over. It's not going to get you any more input, and as you can see it is alienating the people you want to get it from. You would do better off if you learned how to post links to existing threads and *occationally* made a post in an appropriate thread to your existing old posts. Reposting them in their entirety is needless and obtrusive. As far as your fixation, I will tell you that (1) prostate cancer did and still frequently does involve **********, or to use the medical community's euphamistic terminology "bilateral orchiectomies", and you can find various stimulus by searching on that term. And (2) as you apparently (I didn't see your pre-edit post, and I do not want to) bumblingly talked about, the sexual mutiliation of animals is commonplace and finding a female veternarian that would let you witness her depriving a stallion or bull of their male birthright for the benefit of others is probably within the realm of possiblity -- assuming you can behave enough like a sane person to not make them run screaming in the other direction. One aspect of this required sanity is to know that the medical people involved are performing the operation for reasons that are, or at least are rationalized to be, in the best interests of the patient. The fact that it continues to be rationalized as acceptable when it is either avoidable (hormone treatments for prostate cancer at least spare the patient the horror of being sexually mutiliated) or unnecessary (eating meat is arguably not required to live, and even if it is the "tainted meat" argument for not leaving male animals intact is both increasingly being found to be a myth, and morally irrelevent in any case) is what makes it so horrible, at least to me.

Having dressed down Castratrix's pet, I must also say I find agnetha's expression of moral outrage somewhat overblown. This forum exists to promote and glamorize women inflicting horrorible pain through sexual torture. Pain which they can by definition have no real understanding of. Admittedly, the subjects of *most* of the content here are willing ones. But that doesn't really make inflicting that pain acceptable. I find the concept of ********** and the lesser forms of ball bondage erotic as horror fantasy. I wish I didn't, but I do. But I think seeking these horrors in real life is arguably a mental illness, as is the willingness to give them. Since I believe consenting adults should be able to do what they please, it's not a matter for the law to deal with. But the same cannot be said for the popular sexual mutilation of animals. Calling it spaying and neutering, and (in the UK) using aesthetic doesn't change the basic moral issue. So while I do think Castratrix's pet has been making an ass of himself (sorry, man, but you have been), I think it's a bit silly for a patron of this forum to be "incandescent with rage" because he made a reference to the abuse of non-human males. On the other hand, Castratrix's pet, if you *ever* think about moving beyond fantasy, you need to seek mental health care immedately.

Sorry for the length of this post and for any hurt feelings. Let's try to play nice with each other, even though we're all here for different reasons, ok?

Foamasi
11-29-2005, 02:16 AM
You say it beautiful.

Trouble
11-29-2005, 02:26 AM
I think she looks hot when she's incandescent with rage.

I'm ging to ask the forum moderator to remove this thread; what needed to be said has been said and, I hope, read by the relevant parties. Special thanks to ridgel for a well thought-out and informative message.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
11-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Hi Guys and Girls,

As Trouble pointed out here you have had your saying in this and another thread and there isent so much more to say i hope :D

Closing the thread...

Note: I do not mind you have a argue and stuff like that but make it a "Off-Topic" thread http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10619&postcount=30
(even do this thread was somewhat on topic) so it wont bother other users.