PDA

View Full Version : I appologize for the upset I've caused. I will leave this forum.

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2005, 12:24 AM
I'm sorry for the upset I've caused everyone here. I feel it is best if I leave FemaleDom Forums, but I needed to appologize first.

I'm a bumbling kind of person and I'm someone who tends to get in over my head without realizing it.

In talking I tend to ramble on and end up saying things I don't mean to say and don't want to say and that I shouldn't say.

That's what happened here. In my bumbling way of trying to find some pictures and videos of a woman with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows performing a **********, preferably pictures and videos that make it look like she is ********** a man and not an animal, I went way too far and said way too much, without realizing it I said the wrong things and it caused a lot of upset.

I'm not the horrible person some of my posts seem to make it seem. For anyone animal or human to hurt or to be hurt, abused, or tortured in any way is very upsetting to me. I'm the kind of person who cries when anyone animal or human are hurt, and when I do see anyone animal or human hurt I do cry and I feel hurt, and I feel very angry with whoever caused it and very emotional about it. Anyone animal or human being hurt is something I just cannot deal with.

I don't know why I have fantasies about myself being ********* by a woman. I guess none of us really knows where our fantasies like that come from.

I'm the kind of person who it is easy for others to take advantage of because often I won't stand up for myself. I stand up for others, but not for myself.

Along with leaving this forum I will give up my internet account or make some major security changes in it limiting where I can go on the internet. People like me should probably stay away from things like the internet, it's too easy for them to get in over their heads and for others to take advantage of them.

But before leaving I felt I needed to appologize for the problems and upset I've caused. I'm very sorry.

Castratrix's pet

ridgel1n9
11-29-2005, 12:40 AM
I think you should take a day or two away, and leave it at that. I don't think you should do anything permanent or drastic over one bad post or because you repeat yourself too much. You aren't any worse a person than the other fetishists here. Don't run away, just post less. Shutting yourself off from the world isn't the answer. They aren't that fragile and you aren't that harmful.

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2005, 01:24 AM
Ridgel1in9:

I still think my leaving should be permanent. I think there are people who should not use the internet. We don't let children surf the net unsupervised because they might visit sites they should not visit like adult sites. They might see and hear things they should not see or hear. Others might take advantage of them and hurt them.

It's not that I might hurt others by where I go or what I do on the internet, but I might visit sites and get into things I would be better off not getting into and that others might hurt or take advantage of me.

Like a child who never grew up. In many ways I'm a child who never grew up. I often find that I respond and react to things very much like a child would. So in many ways I am a child who never grew up to the point that sometimes I question my ability to properly look after myself. So you can see how easily someone like myself can get into trouble or even be taken advantage of with something like the internet.

That's why I feel I need to wither cancel my internet account or make some security changes to control where I can go and the kinds of sites I can visit on the internet.

toyboy2
11-29-2005, 01:21 PM
what did ya do to piss ppl off?

Snoodle
11-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I wasn't present for whatever went down, but I somehow doubt there's too much one can do that would piss off the users on here to an unforgivable degree.

I mean, let's face it, we're a bunch of oddballs. :bananawin

Howver you decide to go, best of luck and all that jazz.

Sacktap
11-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Whoa, how drastic, he's going to leave a forum... Dude don't even worry about it no one really cares what you said. At least I don't. but if you must leave :bananawin do it in style tell them all to f off

Magnum
11-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Here is my take on the whole thing. Believe it or not, most of these forums contain average, everyday people with strange fetishes. Each forum however seems to have a certain slant and protocol to follow. For instance, I went to a BDSM forum (one of many) and started talking about ball kicking and they acted as if I was insane. Others I have been to were different. Now, before I spill my guts I find out what the people are like first. I have been disgusted at some of the things that people get off on and talk about and some find me the same way. ********** is a big fantasy for many and and since few men are willing to actually go through it animals may become the only way to actually see it done. Animals are ********* all the time, I took my dog in for his shots and the first thing the Vet said to me (she was female) was do you want me to ******** him. Go figure. I didn't even ask so ********** animals isn't a big deal. I recently heard of a ranch here in the US that caters to the beastiality group and for some reason the authorities haven't ever shut it down. :eek: Anyway, I would chalk it up to experience and in a week noone will remember. You can also search for a forum or group that has more of what you are looking for so you can openly talk about ********** without anyone getting upset. Besides, if you post on this forum, you would not be considered normal, sexually speaking anyway and that goes for everyone here.

ridgel1n9
11-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I took my dog in for his shots and the first thing the Vet said to me (she was female) was do you want me to ******** him. Go figure. [ . . . ] Besides, if you post on this forum, you would not be considered normal, sexually speaking anyway and that goes for everyone here. Heh. An interesting fact (you can go look it up): the vast majority of veternarians are now female. For "some" reason. Couldn't be that it creates a legal way to ******** males on a daily basis and they get off on it, while human males tend to find it repellent. Nah. But the pronounced (and still increasing) disparity in the gender of veternarians continues.

As far as being normal goes, given what passes for "normal" -- hysterectomies, **********, circumcision, tail and ear "docking", etc. -- perhaps being abnormal is not that bad a thing.

Trouble
12-01-2005, 01:19 AM
As far as being normal goes, given what passes for "normal" -- hysterectomies, **********, circumcision, tail and ear "docking", etc. -- perhaps being abnormal is not that bad a thing.
I found I finally had to eliminate the word "normal" from social (political, religious, other taboo topics...) considerations and use the word "common" instead.

Trouble: "Wannah hit me in the nuts?"

Chick: "Um... Sure, but-- don't you think that's a bit abnormal?"

Trouble: "Nope, just uncommon."

Magnum
12-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Besides that, normal is boring.

squeezemyballsplease
12-01-2005, 02:39 PM
I found I finally had to eliminate the word "normal" from social (political, religious, other taboo topics...) considerations and use the word "common" instead.

I tried...
but I just couldn't find better words for it
but my english is very poor though :o

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Perhaps my just leaving this forum is going too far. But I need maybe to be careful what I say and how I say it.

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Heh. An interesting fact (you can go look it up): the vast majority of veternarians are now female. For "some" reason. Couldn't be that it creates a legal way to ******** males on a daily basis and they get off on it, while human males tend to find it repellent. Nah. But the pronounced (and still increasing) disparity in the gender of veternarians continues.

Also Magnum said he took his dog to a woman veterinarian for shots and the first thing she asked was, "Do you want me to ******** him?"

A few years ago 75 percent of those graduating from veterinarian schools were women. Today the percentage is even greater, at some schools as much as 90 percent women. So the vast and increasing majority of veterinarians are women.

Human male castrations are relatively rare. Animal castrations are not. For example, almost all male pets are routinely ********* under anesthesia by a veterinarian. Since the majority of veterinarians are women, that means women are performing most of the castrations that are done.

I don't know if any women choose this field because it lets her legally ******** males and she gets off on it. I guess in a very few cases that could perhaps be possible.

Something similar is happening in human medicine. A few years ago half of those graduating from medical schools were women. That percentage has increased rapidly and steadily, today at some medical schools it is nearly 75 percent women. I have read that in the next 10 or 15 years most doctors will be women with the percentages continuing to increase, and statistically women do tend to make better doctors than men.

While still most surgeons and most urologists are men, the percentage of women physicians in those fields is increasing rapidly and steadily. In the next 10 to 20 years it could be that the majority of surgeons and urologists will also be women.

Once a man is beyond the age when most men father children and raise families say age 50 to 55, women surgeons and women urologists seem more willing and ready to regard the testicles as "just another organ or set of organs," and to regard them as "easily removed" if medically it would improve or benefit the man's "lifespan and or overall quality of life."

My point is this. As the percentage of women surgeons and women urologists increases, as women become the majority of surgeons and urologists, we may find some increase in the number and percentage of men being ********* with those castrations being performed by women, and men who really want to be ********* by a woman may find it easier to do so.

Like I have said, I would love to be married to a beautiful woman surgeon and for her to ******** me and then to spend the rest of my existence personally serving her and worshipping her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet. Then I truly would be a Castratrix's pet.

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2005, 05:16 PM
There have been some posts on this thread talking about thinking and behavior that is "normal" and that which is "abnormal."

Something I have often asked and have never gotten an answer to. When it comes to human beings and how they think and behave, just what really is "normal?" Does anyone really know?

SIL
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
No but, to coin a phrase from Trouble, you have uncommon tastes!

Magnum
12-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Like I have said, I would love to be married to a beautiful woman surgeon and for her to ******** me and then to spend the rest of my existence personally serving her and worshipping her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet. Then I truly would be a Castratrix's pet.

You need to start advertising on those personal sites. Here are just a couple of yahoo profiles to look at.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/testical_**********
http://profiles.yahoo.com/beckonline4u
http://profiles.yahoo.com/arina_bdsm
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ballbustingprincess
http://profiles.yahoo.com/castratingbittch
http://profiles.yahoo.com/castratrix_alyssa
http://profiles.yahoo.com/chopmecockoff
http://profiles.yahoo.com/psyche_0023
http://profiles.yahoo.com/x0xthecastraterx0x

SavoirFaire
12-03-2005, 07:51 PM

Ahhh... Trouble: Master Sensei :ibow4u:
I couldn't have said it better.
What an enlightment of wisdom.

SF

SavoirFaire
12-03-2005, 09:28 PM

Well, some time ago I found a news note about a transexual wife that ********* his husband and this was consensual. Something went wrong and they had to go to the hospital and they reported to the police, and there you go ended up at the news... but anyway. I think this is a far as your expectations might go.

Man, to be very honest with you, I don't think you'll ever find this combination you're looking for on any woman.

If you really want to be ********* by a beautiful woman, well that's one thing, and you'll probably find it if you look at the right places, just get your self a very doped or drunk hooker and she'll probably do it for a few hundreds... wait, what I am saying??? She could even kill you :machine: for that kind of money.

Ok, but lets pretend you get away with it: you're an eunuch now. Well, your body will start to change for sure, you'll become more femenine... and then..

Man, with all due respect, GET REAL, not even a woman with this very low profile (forget about a veterinarian or any other socialy oriented women) will stick married to you even if you pay for her dope. She'll clean you dry and then leave you.

Women needs Men, they like to step on you, kick you, bend you, make you miserable, punish you, blackmail you, make you beg, cry... you name it, but they expect you to resist all that, cause they will also want OTHER things (an endless list) from you.

Now before you mention it, forget about lesbian babes, they're also into pretty women and mostly don't visualize men into their life in any serious relationship.

To make things short: no real women that really castrates you will have any desire to really marry you... or even live with you for real.

Man, this is just a fetish, play with your ball, but don't kill them... play it safely dude.

Now if you really want to leave this forum: thats your choice, but what's the fuzz all about... this is an anonymus forum anyway, so nobody really knows who you are in real life. Just stop posting and be cool, and get back when you feel like posting again.

Cheers!!

SF :)