PDA

View Full Version : Scary Moment

broken
11-29-2005, 07:30 PM
I had a session with my Mistress a few days ago, and she pushed me pretty hard. It started off easy enough with some boot cleaning and bondage. Then she went to work on my balls. She left me in a ballcrusher for a while when I was bound and helpless to do anything about it. When she was bored with that, she tied me in another position and went to work on my ass with one of her dildos. When she released me from that, she had me kneel at her feet while she asked me to guess what she wanted to do next. After some hinting around, she told me she was going to stand on my balls. Now, they'd already been through a lot and I told her I didn't know if they could take her weight. This didn't dissuade her, however. She had me kneel in front of a low table so I could rest my sac on it. At least she did me the favor of putting a rolled towel under my balls so they had some cushion. She did some stepping and grinding which hurt like hell. By this time I was so scared that I began earnestly begging her not to stand on them. I've never been particularly turned on by having to beg, so I never thought I'd be very good at it. She had me practically crying. I guess it had an effect because she never put her full weight into standing on my balls. She then sat down and crushed them with the palm of her hand. I continued to beg for her to stop while she made me stand and started to kick them. She only managed two or three kicks before I collapsed on the floor. Finally, she had mercy and left my balls alone. I had to drink her piss and massage her legs for the rest of the session, though. I was really worried about my right testicle for a while after that. I checked my balls after the session, and while the left seemed okay, the right was really hard and seemed a bit misshaped. It has since returned to its normal shape, but I'm still a little worried about that. There hasn't been any significant pain, though, so I take that as a good sign. I'm not sure when or how far I'll be going with ballbusting in the future, though.

ridgel1n9
11-30-2005, 02:05 AM
I had to drink her piss and massage her legs for the rest of the session, though. I was really worried about my right testicle for a while after that. I checked my balls after the session, and while the left seemed okay, the right was really hard and seemed a bit misshaped. It has since returned to its normal shape, but I'm still a little worried about that. There hasn't been any significant pain, though, so I take that as a good sign. I'm not sure when or how far I'll be going with ballbusting in the future, though.

I think you've gone too far already (drinking urine is just gross, not erotic, and neither is permanent testicular injury), but that's just my opinion. From your post it sounds like you are not employing a safeword. If so, I tell you that this is widely held to be a Very Bad Idea. If you play without one, your toys may not last as long as you might wish.

broken
11-30-2005, 02:25 AM
Duly noted. Thanks.

kirsti
11-30-2005, 07:26 AM
When I was younger I badly bruised my balls in a football match.
It hurt like hell, and was even more painful and humiliating when my doctor examined them. I can stll remember the feeling!
It lasted for a couple of weeks - slightly longer than you'd expect a bruise to last.
Not nearly as much fun as having your balls bashed by a cute girl.
'Kirsti'

An1m051ty
11-30-2005, 11:43 AM
I worry more about it if they feel extremely soft and almost maluable after a session. If they feel firm I feel fine, but they usually remain soft and fragile feeling after a session.

To be honest, though, I've had plenty of enduring sessions but my balls have never really hurt more than a few minutes after a session. Odd?

Magnum
11-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I worry more about it if they feel extremely soft and almost maluable after a session. If they feel firm I feel fine, but they usually remain soft and fragile feeling after a session.

To be honest, though, I've had plenty of enduring sessions but my balls have never really hurt more than a few minutes after a session. Odd?

Ball standing is my favorite way to be busted. I often find that my balls are a little on the "mushy" side after a hard busting session. Funny but I rarely ever hurt very long either, maybe are nuts are just tougher than Kirsti's. :D

mrxwins
11-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Yeah, like everyone suggests, you need not be worried to such a degree. Your balls can take it, but of course, only you know your limits. I think you should only be seriously concerned when you start having other symptoms. You know, like difficulty urinating, or just other things like that -- and when those symptoms are presistant. But anyway, it's only one 'nad, right? :thumbup

ridgel1n9
11-30-2005, 02:11 PM
I think you should only be seriously concerned when you start having other symptoms. You know, like difficulty urinating, or just other things like that -- and when those symptoms are presistant. But anyway, it's only one 'nad, right? :thumbup Yes. However, it has been established that testicular trauma does have a lasting (but not usually permanent) effect on fertility. Longer than the actual pain involved. So if this is a concern to you, do not assume that because the pain and swelling went away, all the damage has too. Of course, if you subscribe to the "it's only one 'nad, right" school of thought, it probably isn't.

broken
11-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your replies. I really appreciate all your advice/experience.

I'm pretty sure that I'm fine now. Fertility is a bit of a concern, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Cheers.

Trouble
12-01-2005, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE=ridgel1n9]I think you've gone too far already (drinking urine is just gross, not erotic, and neither is permanent testicular injury), but that's just my opinion. [QUOTE]
I agree that drinking another person's urine is gross (only I would put it more like this: GROSSSSSS!!!!!!), but thought I would point out that it is very safe compared to, for exmple, kissing. Urine contains ammonia, which renders urine just about the closest thing to a sterile fluid that cmes out of the human body. The Romans used urine in much the same way as we use Listerine or toothpaste. And you were wondering what happened to their huge and mighty empire, right? Well, I don't know if they were into bb, but they brushed their teeth with piss twice a day, and no empire built on pee was made to last.

testiclats
12-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Some people drink urine as a "health" thing, like taking vitamins... They call it urine therapy I think. Also urine is safe to drink right after it comes out, it's just that it grows bacteria quickly, so if you are going to drink urine, only drink it fresh. Also you don't want to drink urine, then pee it out, then drink it again over and over... it becomes toxic after like the 6th time I think it was. I remember reading about all this in a survival pamphlet for situations when you have nothing to drink but your own urine.

Having said that, I think drinking urine is gross and I wouldn't do it :o All I'm sayin is he's probably not hurting himself by drinking it.

Edit: Trouble, I didn't read your post before posting this, you kinda made the same point I did... lol...

Trouble
12-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Edit: Trouble, I didn't read your post before posting this, you kinda made the same point I did... lol...
Yeah, but I tossed in the wicked cool historical use or urine. The point is to kill the bacteria in the mouth: we use fluoride for that. The Romans used ammonia; Phoenician urine was particularly prized for this application. Bottling immediately after it becomes... uh... available for use preserves the ammonia content, I guess.

Let's all say it together, shall we?

YUCK!!

ridgel1n9
12-01-2005, 02:35 AM
No argument from me. I resisted the urge to be more descriptive of my disgust at the idea. And yes, it does not contain any microorganisms that would cause you problems. However, you will notice the romans did not DRINK it on a regular basis. Your body doesn't like being fed the products it went to a lot of trouble to get rid off, and you will posion yourself if you drink it in any quantity. That's why people lost in the desert can't just keep drinking their own piss to live.

Troubled
12-01-2005, 04:25 AM
YThe point is to kill the bacteria in the mouth: we use fluoride for that.The two main reasons fluoride is added to toothpaste and drinking water are:

(1) Fluoride reduces the solubility of enamel in acid by converting hydroxyapatite into less soluble fluorapatite.

(2) Fluoride promotes the remineralization or repair of tooth enamel in areas that have been demineralized by acids.

I accept that Fluoride exerts an influence on dental flora by reducing the ability of these organisms to produce acid and I completely agree with your conclusion when it comes to piss-quaffing!

Troubled
12-01-2005, 04:34 AM
The Romans used urine in much the same way as we use Listerine or toothpaste. And you were wondering what happened to their huge and mighty empire, right? Well, I don't know if they were into bb, but they brushed their teeth with piss twice a day, and no empire built on pee was made to last.Is this also true of an empire built on shit? How long have we got before the US empire crumbles? Is the next world empire set to be Chinese I wonder?

Wotever the answer, lets all hope it involves loads of BB :D

chewbally
12-01-2005, 04:37 AM
No way boyo! The Wookies are going to take over – you wait and see!

Magnum
12-01-2005, 12:30 PM
No poop or pee for this kid. Thats just naaaaaasty!

Tamakeri
12-02-2005, 09:32 PM
No argument from me. I resisted the urge to be more descriptive of my disgust at the idea. And yes, it does not contain any microorganisms that would cause you problems. However, you will notice the romans did not DRINK it on a regular basis. Your body doesn't like being fed the products it went to a lot of trouble to get rid off, and you will posion yourself if you drink it in any quantity. That's why people lost in the desert can't just keep drinking their own piss to live.Peeing into a jerry rigged solar still is quite an effective way of getting enough water to survive on in the desert. Especially if there are any kind of green plants or mud to throw in with it. Of course the ammonia and other waste stays on the ground and the water content evaporates and condenses for drinking, but you are quite literally drinking your own piss and it IS enough to survive on if you keep your sweat loss to a minimum.

-Tamakeri the Eagle Scout